Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

End of an era? Shara and Ger's Female Desperation gone for good?

Posted (edited)

Well, I was trying to avoid talk about it for a while, I was really sad because that site had a lot of my own story like " omorashi person " almost all my first experiences came from this site, and well, time to face it.......but I have only one question, did you guys/gals remember about the avatar from the site?? I remember she had like 4 variations in diferents states of desperation, if you have something about her, please can you send to me or just post it anywhere?, I had it but I lost it with my old HD lefting me with this only one variation.

cutiefront.gif.2daf508dbf9cafa5b7acf4fbe007131c.gif

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have the stories archived here, specifically for when this day came 😞  RIP SharaGerStories.zip

Sorry for neccroposting, but I think I've managed to set up a website with stories from Shara and Ger's Female Desp. I originally made it as a frontend for a git repo in which people from russian omo

I grow wistful to think we now count internet omorashi time in decades. The content is higher quality today but oh, the excitement of those early years. Pre-internet material finding its way to the we

Posted Images

On 5/31/2021 at 12:10 PM, AkenoSama said:

Well, I was trying to avoid talk about it for a while, I was really sad because that site had a lot of my own story like " omorashi person " almost all my first experiences came from this site, and well, time to face it.......but I have only one question, did you guys/gals remember about the avatar from the site?? I remember she had like 4 variations in diferents states of desperation, if you have something about her, please can you send to me or just post it anywhere?, I had it but I lost it with my old HD lefting me with this only one variation.

cutiefront.gif.2daf508dbf9cafa5b7acf4fbe007131c.gif

YES I remember this avatar so clearly! I do remember variations of it, but unfortunately I've never saved any. I'd enjoy seeing the rest of them.