Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

End of an era? Shara and Ger's Female Desperation gone for good?

Well, I was trying to avoid talk about it for a while, I was really sad because that site had a lot of my own story like " omorashi person " almost all my first experiences came from this site, and well, time to face it.......but I have only one question, did you guys/gals remember about the avatar from the site?? I remember she had like 4 variations in diferents states of desperation, if you have something about her, please can you send to me or just post it anywhere?, I had it but I lost it with my old HD lefting me with this only one variation.

cutiefront.gif.2daf508dbf9cafa5b7acf4fbe007131c.gif

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have the stories archived here, specifically for when this day came 😞  RIP SharaGerStories.zip

Okay guys/gals, I find it....they was in some pages of that site waybackmachine I guess, anyway

Sorry for neccroposting, but I think I've managed to set up a website with stories from Shara and Ger's Female Desp. I originally made it as a frontend for a git repo in which people from russian omo

Posted Images

On 5/31/2021 at 12:10 PM, AkenoSama said:

Well, I was trying to avoid talk about it for a while, I was really sad because that site had a lot of my own story like " omorashi person " almost all my first experiences came from this site, and well, time to face it.......but I have only one question, did you guys/gals remember about the avatar from the site?? I remember she had like 4 variations in diferents states of desperation, if you have something about her, please can you send to me or just post it anywhere?, I had it but I lost it with my old HD lefting me with this only one variation.

cutiefront.gif.2daf508dbf9cafa5b7acf4fbe007131c.gif

YES I remember this avatar so clearly! I do remember variations of it, but unfortunately I've never saved any. I'd enjoy seeing the rest of them.

• 7 months later...

Did anyone save any of the stories from the forum? I’m looking for one in particular. It was a guy who was on a road trip with his girlfriend. She really had to pee while they were in traffic so she got out to go behind some rocks but a cop told her to get back in the car. She ended up losing it and peeing her shorts in the car. It was one of the best written stories I’ve ever read so I’d be grateful if anyone saved it. 

On 2/2/2022 at 3:57 AM, ilovedesp said:

Did anyone save any of the stories from the forum? I’m looking for one in particular. It was a guy who was on a road trip with his girlfriend. She really had to pee while they were in traffic so she got out to go behind some rocks but a cop told her to get back in the car. She ended up losing it and peeing her shorts in the car. It was one of the best written stories I’ve ever read so I’d be grateful if anyone saved it. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20130724191910/http://members.easyshag.com/femaledesperation/stories.html#G

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow - blast fromm the past. Not sure what prompted me to try and look up this forum but had forgotten it or at least not visisted as these days I spend most of my time here. But it was that site back in the day that made me realise that I was not a freak or the only one in the world with a wetting/omo kink. Hadn't even heard of Omorashi back then. 

I do rememebr sitting and waiting for pages to load or images to download with my dial modem. 

I wasn't particularly active with posts and tended to lurk more than anything as I  wasn't confident enough to share my thoughts or enage in conversations. Though I think I did once upload an experience I had when at college. Oh how things change !

I wonder what happened to to everyone who contributed or used that site? 

Edited by wetgarth (see edit history)
5 hours ago, wetgarth said:

Wow - blast fromm the past. Not sure what prompted me to try and look up this forum but had forgotten it or at least not visisted as these days I spend most of my time here. But it was that site back in the day that made me realise that I was not a freak or the only one in the world with a wetting/omo kink. Hadn't even heard of Omorashi back then. 

I do rememebr sitting and waiting for pages to load or images to download with my dial modem. 

I wasn't particularly active with posts and tended to lurk more than anything as I  wasn't confident enough to share my thoughts or enage in conversations. Though I think I did once upload an experience I had when at college. Oh how things change !

I wonder what happened to to everyone who contributed or used that site? 

Glad you did. Same, although I still felt like a freak at the time lol. One of those that used it is right here typing this message. Loved it when new pictures were added. Dial up taking forever with those strange noises.

There was a video of 2 American college girls who were a bit tipsy and one of them laughed so much she wet herself. That was a personal favourite, watched it dozens of times 

2 minutes ago, 40sleaker said:

Glad you did. Same, although I still felt like a freak at the time lol. One of those that used it is right here typing this message. Loved it when new pictures were added. Dial up taking forever with those strange noises.

There was a video of 2 American college girls who were a bit tipsy and one of them laughed so much she wet herself. That was a personal favourite, watched it dozens of times 

There was also a link to Micheal & Michelle (i think it was) they would post occasional vids - wonder what happened to all those contributors 

1 hour ago, wetgarth said:

There was also a link to Micheal & Michelle (i think it was) they would post occasional vids - wonder what happened to all those contributors 

Do wonder what became of some of the models and from wettingherpanties. Still the only adult website I have subscribed to. They were such an integral part of my young adulthood 

I am worldly wise enough to know not everything will be roses but hope most them found happiness and and contentment 

On 2/3/2022 at 12:33 AM, WiiGuy86 said:

All the stories from the site are in the attached .zip - I'd love to know which one you're talking about if you find it.

femaledesperation.zip 7.84 MB · 201 downloads

Thanks for pushing this topic up 🙂 I certainly remember their site. Back then I only found a few stories I liked, I was very much diapers only... maybe now there's some more to my interest ("evolving fetish")

Therefore... special thanks to WiiGuy86 🙂 Downloaded and unzipped, the links seem to still work!

Now if only I could remember the *writer* of that particular story that I liked...

It's about a babysitting girl, who finds adult diapers in the house she's babysitting... she gets bolder wearing them and keeping them on after the lady returns... she gets found out, but the lady doesn't mind at all and they end up wearing diapers together 🥰

Edit: found it 🥰 The stories' home page is linked at every story, duh.

It's "Like a baby" by Aquarius. Such a cute warm little tale 🥰

Edited by vincp44 (see edit history)

Oh, the memories.

This was the first site that I found, back in the day, when the net was new, and I was thinking that I was about the one and only person in the world that had this kink that is now known as omorashi.

I followed it, from the very beginning, from picture page 1 to the last one that was published.

Thank you so much for all the stories, I was very sad to see them go, and now I have all of them back again. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...