Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

End of an era? Shara and Ger's Female Desperation gone for good?

2 hours ago, neil40001 said:

Yep, sad to see Shara and Ger's site go. By the way, is Wetset site still up and running - have not been able to access for some time.

Same on Wetset, Iā€™m getting ā€“

Ā 

Your connection isn't secure

This site uses an outdated security configuration that might expose your personal information when it's sent to this site (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_SSL_OBSOLETE_VERSION

Edited by WBxx (see edit history)
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have the stories archived here, specifically for when this day came šŸ˜žĀ  RIP SharaGerStories.zip

Okay guys/gals, I find it....they was in some pages of that site waybackmachine I guess, anyway

Sorry for neccroposting, but I think I've managed to set up a website with stories from Shara and Ger's Female Desp. I originally made it as a frontend for a git repo in which people from russian omo

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WBxx said:

Same on Wetset, Iā€™m getting ā€“

Ā 

Your connection isn't secure

This site uses an outdated security configuration that might expose your personal information when it's sent to this site (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_SSL_OBSOLETE_VERSION

I was getting that too, I did ctrl+F5 in firefox to request a fresh copy and ignoring my cache and I now have access.

Edited by wetpantsboy (see edit history)
20 hours ago, mirtdesp said:

ive discoved on another page, people have ripped the stories and the images.Ā  we could buy the domain and bring it back up...Ā Ā 

Would it be considered ā€œokā€ to repost the images and stories, without the direct permission of the authors/submitters? I honestly do not know the answer to that question in the digital domain

Iā€™m not an attorney, but does just having a copy of the data and ownership of the domain grant one the rights to use that existing content at will?

If it is ok, Iā€™d consider bidding on the domain and reposting the content. Just wouldnā€™t want to run afoul of any IP issues with content creators

On 7/21/2020 at 7:22 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

The Sue and Joan stories were some of my faves, i've been waiting almost 20 years for the promised part 3 "A Day at the Lake", I always planned to try writing it myself but never got around to it.Ā  Oh well I guess now is as good of a time as any to start writing it.

I like the sound of this!Ā  Something about the first 2 sets them apart from a lot of others.Ā Ā 

Funny how Arg, the Author of these 2 tales, used stories by JJ as inspiration.Ā  I hope the past 17 years have been kind to the gang.Ā Ā 

Anything you can put together will be well received I am sure!!

Just found out about this. As one of the old school myself it's very sad to see the end of this site, even though it hadn't been updated for several years. As someone mentioned earlier in this thread, sites like Shara's and Ger's along with Wetset and Thomas' Water Resources were so exciting 20 years or so ago, because nothing like them had ever been available up until then.

There was a time when this site was important to me but IĀ was never hugely into it like some people. Other than a couple random lucky finds, that was the first place where I could go to see pictures of desperation and wetting. There were someĀ gems in the artwork section but mostly I just went there for the photos. I never read a single story there that I really enjoyed.Ā  Some of them started promising but they'd always get seriously sexual by the end. In less than a year I discovered Gurochan and the original Nyou, then later even more options for thatĀ sort of content popped up, so my visits to FemDesp got less and less frequent.

The thing I'm really sad we lost were the mastheads atĀ ToiletStool. That happenedĀ when I was half my current age but I'm still not over it.Ā 

20 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

There was a time when this site was important to me but IĀ was never hugely into it like some people. Other than a couple random lucky finds, that was the first place where I could go to see pictures of desperation and wetting. There were someĀ gems in the artwork section but mostly I just went there for the photos. I never read a single story there that I really enjoyed.Ā  Some of them started promising but they'd always get seriously sexual by the end. In less than a year I discovered Gurochan and the original Nyou, then later even more options for thatĀ sort of content popped up, so my visits to FemDesp got less and less frequent.

The thing I'm really sad we lost were the mastheads atĀ ToiletStool. That happenedĀ when I was half my current age but I'm still not over it.Ā 

I'd recommend Gillian's stories, they are focused a lot of desperation without really getting sexual.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Thanks for the thoughtful recommendation.Ā  How do I accessĀ theseĀ stories now?

If you download my zip file from the first page, all the stories are in there as individual html files that you can just open in a web browser.Ā 

There is also an index file which if loaded into your web browser should allow you to see the website and click on the stories option on the right hand side. it then just loads the stories from the folder on your PC. It's a bit clunkyĀ 

Ā 

I just found out about this last night. Very sad to see. Fortunately there are many archive.org versions of this site so I can continue reading the stories. Like others have said Gillian's stories were my all time favorites, I must have read them hundreds of times, GoldenSurfer's were a close second.

Ā 

If someone just wants to go to the site, try this

https://web.archive.org/web/20130724191910/http://members.easyshag.com/femaledesperation/stories.html#G

I grow wistful to think we now count internet omorashi time in decades. The content is higher quality today but oh, the excitement of those early years. Pre-internet material finding its way to the web. Giga on VHS, Sex Bizarre in print. A college kid named Patches invited us to visit her Blue Room. Suzi appearing in Wetset magazine. Wayne's World. Joy Angeles. And of course Female Desperation. I feel like there are others I can't now remember.... and some I think still live somewhere,Ā  like Old Posts from the Toilet. Some great stories there, but haphazardly arranged as I recall. Here's to all the pioneers!

Has anyone been around long enough to remember Thomas' Water Sports Resource Page? It had a high level of literacy, lots of great stories, and those great psychological observations about omorashi from the marvelous Michelle.

Ā 

That was the first site I got on back in the day, when they stopped updating I tried reaching out to takeover the site but no response. I really hope someone can buy the domain and bring it back šŸ˜­

2 hours ago, dirtyoldman said:

Has anyone been around long enough to remember Thomas' Water Sports Resource Page? It had a high level of literacy, lots of great stories, and those great psychological observations about omorashi from the marvelous Michelle.

Ā 

Yuuuuuuhhhhhp I remember that site, good timesĀ 

3 hours ago, dirtyoldman said:

Ā 

Yep what a blast from the past! tgc.co.uk/waters !!! those stories and that site became a huge part of my sexual awakening back when I was definitely lying about being over 18. The competitions were great, could go and read all the variations on the brief. I distinctly remember especially liking a story about camping and a lady in shorts being desperate in the car. Had my second awake climax to that story. The first ultra terrifying one being reserved for the cat chaser interview on wetset.net and pictures of moppet in brrown cords with wet streaks down the back.Ā 

The first ultra terrifying one being reserved for the cat chaser interview on wetset.net and pictures of moppet in brrown cords with wet streaks down the back.Ā 

Sadly enough, that was a bit of a farce. Yes, there really was a Moppet, and she did do a photo shoot for Paul of wetset, but it is not clear if there was ever an actual band. At that time I was writing full time for magazines, and had some interest from the short-lived Bizarre Magazine which tried to revive the spirit of the magazine with the same name back in the 50's. Moppet's male partner kept promising a press package I could use and a gig schedule, but he never delivered and just kept insisting that they were still working on the new "line-up" in the band. Moppet was underage, her parents were searching for her, and when she unexpectedly got pregnant she went back home to them. MyĀ  source for all this info was a staff member of wetset whose name I will not mention. I did have some nice email conversations with Moppet, and she wasw quite real, but a bit of a mess.

5 hours ago, dirtyoldman said:

Sadly enough, that was a bit of a farce. Yes, there really was a Moppet, and she did do a photo shoot for Paul of wetset, but it is not clear if there was ever an actual band. At that time I was writing full time for magazines, and had some interest from the short-lived Bizarre Magazine which tried to revive the spirit of the magazine with the same name back in the 50's. Moppet's male partner kept promising a press package I could use and a gig schedule, but he never delivered and just kept insisting that they were still working on the new "line-up" in the band. Moppet was underage, her parents were searching for her, and when she unexpectedly got pregnant she went back home to them. MyĀ  source for all this info was a staff member of wetset whose name I will not mention. I did have some nice email conversations with Moppet, and she wasw quite real, but a bit of a mess.

In the fall of 1999 I was just barely 17 years old.Ā  My friend Betsy, who was into wetting, and I had decided to take a little trip to Seattle to visit a mutual friend, but also to check out this band, "Cat Chaser Conspiracy."Ā  This was infamous band talked about in Wetset magazine, made up entirely of young women who would pee themselves on stage, and attracting audiences of young women who would also wet themselves in solidarity.Ā  Wetset had published a schedule of their upcoming performances, so we figured we would attempt to go to one.

We managed to find the venue, but no such band was listed in their lineup.Ā  Asking at the box office didn't get us any results either- No one at that venue had ever heard of, Cat Chaser Conspiracy, despite wetset claiming they had performed there several times.Ā  After getting back home, and reading into it more on the band's website, I learned that the band was an invention of a man calling himself Fast Cat, who claimed to be a part of the Seattle Grunge scene since the 1970's, but had traveled the world as a part of various famous rock and roll bands.Ā  He claimed to have recruited all of the girls to join Cat Chaser Conspiracy.Ā 

I began to suspect that the band was more of a fantasy, or an idea that he was trying to manifest as reality, but wasn't quite there yet.Ā  But, he still tried to sell the idea that the band was up and running and booking gigs.Ā  This is just my suspicion, as there were photos of the band on Wetset, lyrics published on the band's website, and a schedule of their upcoming appearances that listed real venues.Ā  Contacting those venues, though, resulted in staff that had never heard of this band.Ā  It was also impossible to find any of their music, even if you wanted to buy it.Ā  There was a single MP3 that purported to be from one of their concerts, but all you could hear was a bunch of crowd noise and some distorted instruments.

If one were to believe everything that Fast Cat wrote on the band's website, then Moppet was only 14 and a runaway when she was rescued by Fast Cat and recruited into the band.Ā  She would also have been only 14 in her photo sets in Wetset magazine.Ā  Fast Cat also claimed to have coined the spelling of the word "girl" as "gurl," been the first to popularize wetting as a sexual fetish, and even to have accidentally traveled through time at one point.

I would love to know the truth here.Ā  The whole saga fascinated me when I was young- The idea that such a band might exist was incredible, but that someone could make up such an elaborate fiction backed with the photo sets, the website, the interviews, and everything else... Well, that was even more intriguing to me.Ā  Where the reality and fantasy of Cat Chaser Conspiracy meet is a mystery.Ā  One can't write it off as being complete make believe, but one also has to acknowledge that much of the band's existence and story was pure fiction.