Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

End of an era? Shara and Ger's Female Desperation gone for good?

This site was the first one I visited regularly when I realized I wasn't the only person who liked to see girls desperate to pee and wetting themselves. Over the years I saved hundreds of photos from the site.

Obviously, the site stopped getting updated some time ago. However, I had kept the site in my list of bookmarks of sites that I check regularly, I couldn't bring myself to remove the bookmark, and as of last week it was still up. Today, when you navigate to http://members.easyshag.com/femaledesperation/ you get a generic webpage typical of those displayed on expired urls. It looks like the domain easyshag.com expired earlier this week.

The site also had a large collection of stories, it'd be a shame if those were all lost.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have the stories archived here, specifically for when this day came 😞  RIP SharaGerStories.zip

Okay guys/gals, I find it....they was in some pages of that site waybackmachine I guess, anyway

Sorry for neccroposting, but I think I've managed to set up a website with stories from Shara and Ger's Female Desp. I originally made it as a frontend for a git repo in which people from russian omo

Posted Images

I have to say I'm rather sad to hear about that. That was one of the first websites that I ever remember discovering having to do with female desperation, and although I haven't checked it regularly in a long time, it is sad to hear that is no longer there. Maybe someone will renew the website though and it will be back up someday but I am glad that at least somebody saw fit to save all of the stories from there.

I always make sure to back up all of my stories on several computers so that I will never lose them as well as email myself everything I write every single day. And then most of them I have saved on the Internet as well somewhere.

I knew this day would eventually come, I was amazed that they never updated the main background or layout of the site once in the nearly 20 years i've been visiting this place.

Tried the wayback machine but unfortunately it won't let me get past the main page where it asks if you are an adult, I encountered the same issues with Adultfanfiction.net in trying to visit the previous version of that site before they removed several stories.

2 hours ago, yellowet said:

Has anyone tried the Wayback machine AKA Internet archive?

As LifeisStrange mentions, the way that they had the site set up meant that every link to the site directed you to the age verification splash page. That must have been true for the internet archive crawler too because even if you try to find an archived version of the actual homepage, it redirects you to the splash page and the links do not work.

8 hours ago, FestiveMint said:

I have the stories archived here, specifically for when this day came 😞

Thank you for this!

6 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Maybe someone will renew the website

The easyshag domain is not available for purchase yet, I assume so the original owner has time to renew.

I grow wistful to think we now count internet omorashi time in decades. The content is higher quality today but oh, the excitement of those early years. Pre-internet material finding its way to the web. Giga on VHS, Sex Bizarre in print. A college kid named Patches invited us to visit her Blue Room. Suzi appearing in Wetset magazine. Wayne's World. Joy Angeles. And of course Female Desperation. I feel like there are others I can't now remember.... and some I think still live somewhere,  like Old Posts from the Toilet. Some great stories there, but haphazardly arranged as I recall. Here's to all the pioneers!

I almost forgot about real life accidents, fantasies and role  play recorded by both Nancy Friday and Frances King in their published interviews asking people to share fantasies and fetishes.

Holy shit, I remember that site. I used to visit it all the time before the days of abundant omo on tumblr and twitter. Must have been over ten years since I visited that site, though I vividly remember some of the images I saw. Anyone remember those Desperate Diane comics? They were one-panel comics featuring a british beauty named Diane, who got into desperate predicaments. The comics included short poems that elaborated on the scenarios.

Now that the site is gone, I feel a little sad. So many good memories. I guess nothing lasts forever...

Major thanks to FestiveMint for archiving the stories!

Wow, yes that site was the main one I checked before this site. That was before videos were readily available online and I was only interested in written stories. How many of the authors of those stories are members here..? I'd be really interested to know. I am particularly wondering whether Gillian is a member. Gillian's stories were my favorite (I must have read them hundreds of times) and then one day in the summer of 2006 they just stopped. I always wondered what happened to him/her, and whether the author continued writing omorashi somewhere else.

If you're reading this Gillian, thank you for the good times and I'd love to read anything you wrote after 2006.

Edited by Confucius (see edit history)