Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Glad to have a diaper on

Hi everyone!! When was the last time you have been happy to wear a diaper? 

The last time for me was when I was returning home from a work trip and we found queue. I was with my colleagues and I felt my bladder ready to explode. We can't stop due to the traffic and I drunk too much water from the heat and I put on a Tena men for safety. Suddenly I felt that I can't wait too much and before I lose control on my bladder and pee brakeless, running the risk of getting wet, I preferred to release little and controlled spurts of pee, giving the way to the diaper to absorb all the fluids. 

Was i glad of wear a diaper that time, I guess I'm not the only one, please, tell about your experiences... 

I wore a diaper under my costume at a city festival and I'm glad I did. We were drinking a lot of beer and there were very few public toilets available, plus it was really hot that day and the inside of a portopotty in the summer is awful. Restaurants only let you in if you're a customer, so I had to wait in a long line for one of the indoor toilets. I was struggling to hold it and started leaking before I got inside. Once I got in, I pulled down the  front of the diaper enough to use the toilet and then went back out to meet my friends. I would have had a big wet patch on my pants if I wasn't padded.

• 1 month later...

I was driving between my place and my parents place, about a four hour drive. I decided to wear a diaper just in case I didnt make it. Naturally to make sure I made it I filled up on as much water and soda as I could before leaving.

I got about 1.5 hours in before I completely wet myself, which was the perfect time to pull over at the rest stop and change. Naturally I was VERY thirsty and made sure to fill up on more soda. I made it another 1.5 hours before again soaking my diaper. Changed at the next rest stop and of course got more water. I think we all know I did not make it the next hour back to my place dry but I changed when I got back to my place

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I’m a big Walker. I love going for 3-4 hour long walks throughout different parts of the D.C. area (where I live). 

I stay hydrated while on these walks and normally I would stop into a coffee shop or something and use their bathrooms, but this year that has been not possible so to Covid restrictions. Staying padded has allowed me to continue my walks without having to think about when/where I’d need a bathroom. 

• 2 weeks later...

Since the first lockdown I've been wearing when I go out for any length of time so I don't have to use public toilets.  Often I don't need to use it so I can slip it off carefully and use it again but it's been a great 'relief' to be able to have a few beers in a pub garden without needing to go inside to use the toilet or go onsite and not have to worry about visiting the toilet to be on the safe side before the drive home.

I attended a hockey game once. The stadium tended to be packed and the available restrooms were best described as overcrowded and shabby. I decided to wear a diaper under my sweatpants in case I had to pee while I was there. This wound up being good planning, as when I dodged out for a potty break during the second intermission both womens' rooms on that side of the arena had lines out the door and down the hall. I was absolutely bursting for a pee, but given the lines, wait times, and probable state of the restrooms themselves, as well as the fact that I had a diaper on, I decided to go back to my seat. A little bit into the third period, I wet myself. The diaper held and I wound up dribbling a little more into it on the way home.

When I was driving to meet up with friends that live about 2-2.5 hours away. They're both abdl's like me so I almost always pad up whenever I meet up with them. I had a water and Yerba Mate tea on my way over. All the water and caffeine resulted in pretty soggy diaper about halfway into the trip. Admittedly I had a feeling and was kinda hoping for that result. Normally I never combine fluids with anything caffeinated since it usually gets things flowing 😅

A month or so into lockdown, I went for a night walk with a fellow ABDL. He didn't know I was wearing and I ended up wetting multiple times during the walk. I ended up wetting in my car after the walk and it leaked all over the place. I had that fun super soggy and leaky walk from my car up to my apartment. Luckily, no one saw my wet pants (but they were dark sweat pants, so I don't think anyone would have been the wiser).

• 1 month later...

I had a similar situation yesterday morning. Since I’ve been in and out of diapers all week, It’s become a little easier to Momentarily forgot when I’m in one or not. I woke up at some point in the middle of the night or early morning absolutely desperate to pee. I felt like I had a bowling ball in my bladder but in my groggy half asleep state I just couldn’t quite muster up enough motivation to get up. I pulled up the covers a little and was immediately hit by the sharp, cold air in my bedroom, which only intensified the urge to go. I pulled my covers back over myself and just savored the warm comfort of my bed as I wiggled my toes and feet, squirming to try and hold my bladder. Right about the time that I realized I was going to HAVE to get up at some point soon, my groggy half asleep brain finally realized I was in a diaper! I Immediately relaxed, snuggled up in my warm cozy bed as I heard a soft muffled hiss from underneath the covers. Warm blissful relief coursed over my body as the hot steamy warmth trickled across my skin inside my diaper. I practically melted into my bed as I relaxed and felt the warmth pool underneath my body as it slowly soaked in to the thirsty padding. I fell asleep almost immediately and I may have even still been going when I drifted off. The moment I came to the realization that I was in a diaper was the greatest relief I’ve felt in a long time! Gosh, it felt good.

On 2/3/2021 at 4:52 AM, Emma Bailey said:

I've been wearing diapers on and off for most of my life, but this last week-ish I've been pretty much on break from them. So it was pretty much on a total whim that today, before heading out to a medical appointment across town, I decided to put on some padding. I made it there fine, and I was already half of the way back to my house (maybe 15 minutes away), when I felt the first ping in my bladder. However, it was only five minutes later before I felt a second, larger ping. And then three minutes before the next. I was desperate, wishing I could cross my legs, when I ran into the first real problem: to get back to my apartment, I needed to cross an overpass. And, sadly, there had been a car accident just in front of it. I changed my route. I got lost. I wondered how I was this lost just ten minutes from my apartment. And by the time I was finally back, I was right on the edge of leaking. I waddled my way to the elevators, hampered both by my bladder, and by the padding, which was a bit bulkier than I'd normally wear out-and-about. This was, of course, where there was another problem. One of the elevators was broken (someday, I'll have enough money to move to a building where this isn't a regular issue), and the other was being cleaned. So I started up the stairs. However, just a handful of steps ahead of me, going towards the same floor as me, was one of my neighbors. I was panicking. That was when my dumb ass finally realized that I'd been wearing a diaper this whole time. I was still processing this when I flooded my diaper, leaning against the wall and hoping that the hissing wasn't too loud. It wasn't, and I made it to my room, soggy diaper swinging, without any further trouble or anyone noticing a thing.

that sounds great fun!  what clothes do you wear, when you're diapered?

1 hour ago, moiamigo said:

what clothes do you wear, when you're diapered?

It really varies. When I'm in my normal street diapers—which are light, pretty easy to conceal pullups—then I usually just wear some jeans. I also wear skirts with them sometimes, and they're thin enough that as long as I have a skirt I feel fine wearing tights over them. For anything heavier than a pullup, I stick with skirts and dresses. As long as the crinkling isn't super loud, and the waistband isn't visible, a dress hides a diaper excellently.

Really, wearing diapers isn't super limiting for what I can wear. The real problems with hiding it usually come from sounds—anything built for messing or more than one accident will usually be surprisingly crinkly, and wetting is always feels uncomfortably loud if I'm somewhere quite—and from any, ah, smells that might come from it.

21 hours ago, Emma Bailey said:

It really varies. When I'm in my normal street diapers—which are light, pretty easy to conceal pullups—then I usually just wear some jeans. I also wear skirts with them sometimes, and they're thin enough that as long as I have a skirt I feel fine wearing tights over them. For anything heavier than a pullup, I stick with skirts and dresses. As long as the crinkling isn't super loud, and the waistband isn't visible, a dress hides a diaper excellently.

Really, wearing diapers isn't super limiting for what I can wear. The real problems with hiding it usually come from sounds—anything built for messing or more than one accident will usually be surprisingly crinkly, and wetting is always feels uncomfortably loud if I'm somewhere quite—and from any, ah, smells that might come from it.

I'd be surprised if anyone knew for sure you were in a nappy from the sounds. Women's clothes are often quite crinkly, tights in particular, and I guess there's regular sanitary products etc. as well. Have you ever had a woman walk past you with a bit of a crinkle and been sure she was in a nappy? Another wearer might wonder, anyone else probably wouldn't give it a second thought.

If you heard that telltale running water sound coming from her pants, though, that might just be a giveaway... can't say I've ever had that pleasure in real life though!

On 2/8/2021 at 9:22 PM, Emma Bailey said:

I'm basically the same, I wear diapers all the time especially at work and I always wear a skirt or dress. Here in Japan people don't usually bother people so much so people don't really ask if I'm wearing a diaper unless something embarrassing happens and I have a really big accident or I trip and my skirt flies up and shows it. If I do get exposed I'm just matter of fact about it. Yes, I do wear diapers as an adult woman, and that's my choice. After all, I wear a brand of diapers which is made for adults, so it's not like I'm being childish. I'm pretty sure all my work colleagues do know I wear them, but it's not like we all talk about pissing ourselves all the time at work so it doesn't really come up except when we're out drinking and I don't have to go to the toilet...then I do get some jokes, ha ha.

12 minutes ago, trekkie said:

@OmorashiOnna It's cool that your coworkers seem to know and nobody thinks it's a big deal. They even know it's by choice and not a medical thing?

They don't know it's a fetish, that would be really inappropriate. They just know I wear them, probably for medical reasons. I do actually wet the bed so I have that reason too. Here's a cute story about diapers at work.

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/65646-cute-poo-accident-i-had-at-work/

Edited by OmorashiOnna (see edit history)
13 minutes ago, OmorashiOnna said:

They don't know it's a fetish, that would be really inappropriate. They just know I wear them, probably for medical reasons. I do actually wet the bed so I have that reason too. Here's a cute story about diapers at work.

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/65646-cute-poo-accident-i-had-at-work/

About how often do you wet the bed, and was it before you got used to omo, just something that happens to you naturally? I am curious about how many of us are naturally prone to having accidents.

On 2/8/2021 at 9:22 PM, Emma Bailey said:

Sounds like you have a lot of fun with this then!  I love seeing diapers under tights (assuming you mean pantyhose type). Idk why.  Maybe it's just the outward appearance and no-one knows what's under