Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Making a wet trail

Hi everyone, I'm so pleased to have found this community.  I'm in to diaper wetting (I wanted to be put back in nappies from childhood) and am taking advantage of my family all being away for a few weeks while I "live at work" - as is now the way.  I'd fallen out of diaper love until the lockdown happened.  Since then, I found myself on an unremitting schedule of back to back Teams or Zoom meetings and, with no time to even slip away to the toilet, an increasingly full-to-bursting bladder for lots of the day.

And now I have the perfect solution 🧷😁

God bless amazon accounts in alternative email addresses and God bless click & collect options generally.

I'm looking forward to reading more tales and stories...and to seeing great pics.

Thanks for having me

IMG_5715.jpg

IMG_5719.HEIC

On 7/16/2020 at 2:49 PM, WetTrail said:

Hi everyone, I'm so pleased to have found this community.  I'm in to diaper wetting (I wanted to be put back in nappies from childhood) 

I always wanted to be put back into nappies as soon as I got out of them too! Well now I have a bedwetting problem so it's actually happened 😊