Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A hold and an accident

Yesterday, I was bored so I decided to do a hold. I drank two bottles of water (1L) and then watched YouTube as I waited for my bladder to fill up. After about 30 minutes ,I started to feel the water filling up my bladder, but I thought it wasn't enough, so I drank some more water. When that reached my bladder, I started to feel a little desperate, my bladder was around 6.5/10 full. I decided to go out to the mall, hold it for a bit there and then continue it back at home after. I purposely wore skinny jeans, with a belt, just to challenge myself, and when I got into my car, I fastened the seatbelt tightly. The drive took 20 minutes, and although I struggled, I was able to hold it. The mall was very crowded, which made me more determined to keep the liquid in, at least until I got home. I decided that I would go to 3 shops, and then drive back. I went to New Look, H&M and Primark, each for around 10 minutes. By the time I had finished, I was starting to leak a bit, so I kept my legs pressed together - my bladder was 8/10 full. On the drive back, there was pretty bad traffic, and it ended up taking 40 minutes, double the usual time, and I had to use my hands to keep the urine in. At home, I took my pants off and kept only my undies. There was a tennis ball sized wet spot, and I noticed a small bladder bulge. I wanted to make it bigger, so I drank even more water. After that had kicked in, I began to feel a slight pain in my abdomen, but it was bearable. I layed down on my stomach, on my coffee table, and my need felt alot more intense. I tried removing my hands, but as soon as I did, a large squirt of pee came out, so I quickly put my hands back. The bladder bulge had definitely increased, but so had the pain in my lower half. I knew that I was close to my limit, but I wanted to hold on for longer, so I decided to move to the living room, as it was closer to the bathroom, and I could put on a documentary about water. I was about halfway through, when my bladder was literally full, and I was close to bursting. I stood up to go to the bathroom, but gravity hit me, and I realised that I couldn't move, and I was leaking uncontrollably. Small streams of warm urine tricked down my legs, and soaked my panties. Despite that, I attempted to just try rush to the bathroom as quick as I can, and finish it in the toilet, but as soon as I took a step, the flood gates opened. The urine just gushed out of me, I stopped moving and actually moaned in relief. 

I hoped you enjoyed reading this, I'll probably write more in the future~

😜

Edited by x Omo Fan x
I accidentally saved before I finished the title (see edit history)