Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

What did they think I was doing? Well, one thing is for sure, they did not think “Oh that girl must have deliberately peed her pants, and now she´s taking photos of them to post on a fetish website”,  because people don´t have such naughty minds, do they?

Lol maybe they were, you never know! Someone over on the wetset board snapped a picture of a woman who had wet herself at a concert with her boyfriend and the boyfriend ended up replying to that post!

9 hours ago, wettingman said:

Thank you for posting about your naughty peeing in your pants and someone possibly noticing. The pix of your wet jeans added to my enjoyment.

I´m glad  you like to read about it and see the pictures... I like taking photos of my wettings but it´s  obviously not so easy when you wet in public... 

20 minutes ago, derektor_2000 said:

Thanks for sharing your wet adventures!  All 3 of these are on my short list of favorite scenarios, I often wonder what is underneath when I see raincoats and sweaters tied around the waist!

Great! At least you know now what sometimes is going on underneath. I´ll probably try jeans+ tied sweater next time. 

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences here, with such a well written story and even photos! 

I cannot say which of the three scenarios I liked the most. Each of them has at least one element which I particularly enjoyed. In the first one, it's the naughtiness and boldness of wetting yourself in pale blue pants without any possibility to cover up - very risky! In the second one, it's the fact of just letting go several times while sitting on a stone and eating a snack, even with a mountain biker going by. In the third one, it is the chat with your neighbor about how wet your shoes and jeans are, and she does not have any idea that it's not only rain.....

2 hours ago, illidan80 said:

Love your stories! Thank you!

I'm glad you do! Thank you! 🤗

17 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences here, with such a well written story and even photos! 

I cannot say which of the three scenarios I liked the most. Each of them has at least one element which I particularly enjoyed. In the first one, it's the naughtiness and boldness of wetting yourself in pale blue pants without any possibility to cover up - very risky! In the second one, it's the fact of just letting go several times while sitting on a stone and eating a snack, even with a mountain biker going by. In the third one, it is the chat with your neighbor about how wet your shoes and jeans are, and she does not have any idea that it's not only rain.....

Thanks, it's exactly those parts that i liked the most myself! 😊

On 7/16/2020 at 8:37 AM, wetnwarmwetnwa said:

i had a little adventure yesterday, drove to a town near me and went for a walk along the sea front.   I was able to pee in my shorts just a bit at a time with nobody the wiser until my bladder was empty. Loved it! Maybe they did notice! who knows?

That sounds like a perfect summer walk! It's so nice to wet yourself slowly like that. Hope you"ll have more adventures like that this summer. 🙂

These experiences are really great, thanks for sharing them with us!

The wet spot starting in your crotch and going your inner thighs looks really sexy, maybe we can see a slowly growing wet spot on your pants too sometime 😉

I'm looking forward to read more of your lovely adventures!

On 7/14/2020 at 6:28 PM, robotdujour said:

Lol maybe they were, you never know! Someone over on the wetset board snapped a picture of a woman who had wet herself at a concert with her boyfriend and the boyfriend ended up replying to that post!

That’s amazing! Do you have a link to that thread, by chance?

4 hours ago, robotdujour said:

Sure do: https://www.wetset.net/forums/showthread.php?s=6f3bd7ffd698698dbdcac294045cc2d4&t=8004

The boyfriend replies at the bottom of the first page.

Thanks! This does highlight a rather important point... If someone actually notices you wetting yourself and cares enough to tell people about it or immortalize it on video... That person is probably one of us. ;) 

• 1 month later...

I am in (mail) contact with a girl of 23 who will wait until she needs to pee and then leave her flat, going for a walk, into  districts where she does not know anybody, holding in her pee as long as she can. When she  finally can't help leaking and feels the wetness from repeated involuntary squirts, she will look for some suitable place (entrance of some tenement building or behind a big tree or between two cars or similar) that she can reach in time before she loses control. She then just stands and pees down her legs, wearing mostly a black skirt and sometimes black jeans.

I don't know how common this is for omorashi women. (Is it?)