Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female specific scenario stories

Sorry if there is a thread already but I had a really specific scenario in mind and I wondered if it had happened to anybody. Have you ever had someone wet in front of you, either by accident or on purpose, they didn't know it was your fetish and you don't think it was a fetish for them, but they've been cool at indulging it for you, perhaps you asked to touch/feel and they said yeah or talked about how it felt and stuff? 

ideally it'd be intimate rather than them being weirded out by it.

Guest robotdujour
7 hours ago, Jodan said:

I'm not one to grave dig old posts, but if you look through my content (on my profile), you'll find a few old experiences I've shared here that fit this fairly well.  

Yeah ugh those "not really cousin" stories were probably some of the hottest I've ever read, and tbh I'm still a bit bummed for you that it didn't go any further. She wasn't related to you after all 😛

Guest robotdujour

Jodan might not be one to grave dig old posts, but for that story I will:

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/13804-my-not-really-cousin-peed-her-pants-for-me/?tab=comments#comment-545958

In my teens I had a friend who always wet herself laughing. I saw her do that numerous times.  I don't think she had a fetish, just a weak bladder.

My ex girlfriend wasn't into it at all, but she liked what it did to me, so she wet herself on purpose for me on many occasion.

My current girlfriend has a little accident once in a while, but certainly isn't into it, so she won't do it on purpose.  I'm happy with the little accidents though.

• 2 weeks later...

My First gf and my niece. They have Both this fetish. My gf was wetting  herself as we talked Outside her Home. It was fully purpose. I think she tested me. But why? 

And my niece was wetting herself Many times in Front of me. I always think it was an accident But once day she peed in her bed because she was to Lazy and it felt Good. She told me all ( accidents) was on purpose or lazyness.