Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I have heard friends being told to wet themselves while scuba diving,and I personally know it's a phrase used in cycling- when the group doesn't want to have to stop just for you...

Other than that I can only speak of being asked to,by a dear ladyfriend,just because it aroused her greatly ! 

(and who am I to say "no" to that..?) 

Edited by wannawatch
addition (see edit history)

I was told to wet myself once when I was at the beach. I knew you could pee through your swim shorts in the water but we were playing in the sand and I was buried up to my neck where I couldn't get out without help when I realized I needed to go. I can't even remember which family member told me to just go into the sand if I couldn't wait to get dug out, but I remember that being one of those moments that contributed to developing a thing for wetting. 

I was also told to wet myself on a hike a few years later. It was pouring down rain and we were in a rush to get back to the car before the storm got any worse. Nobody wanted to stop for me to go off the trail and it's not like it was possible to get more wet so I got to pee my jeans while hiking. Definitely another one of those moments.

Sometimes if I'm watching a show or doing something with my wife that needs to be paused for her to take a pee break, I'll tell her to just pee her pants so we can keep watching or doing whatever we're doing. I think she still thinks I'm joking, though.

Being given permission to wet is such a favourite scenario. Probably because I was soooo shy and embarrassed about all this as a little kid. Shy to have anyone know I needed the bathroom. Ten times as shy and embarrassed once I’d started to wet my pants and was trying to hide my wet spot... 

So I love to imagine a kind parent or babysitter seeing me struggling to hold on, maybe already a little wet between my legs... We’re somewhere where they know I’m not going to make it, and they give me permission to just give in and let go. I look up at their reassuring face as they watch me pee my pants, all down the front and running out my pantlegs. And then they take my hand and walk me to the nearest bathroom to change me, or walk me home.

Edited by nonny (see edit history)

I've written about it before.  I was with a girl who got increasingly desperate when we were out of doors with nowhere to pee.  Several times she told me how badly she needed to go.  We joked about it, but each time I told her to hold on a bit longer.  Until the last time when, for a laugh, I just said, 'Well, go on then!'

Somehow she had been depending on me telling her to go on, to help her hold and when I told her to go, she started to wet herself.  Once she had started to leak, she quickly lost control.  Standing right in front of me she pissed in the grass, a strong steady stream falling from under her skirt.

She thought it was funny, and wet herself again, several more times, until she was completely empty, whenever I said 'go on then' to her.

• 2 weeks later...

My boyfriend does this once in a while. I often put off peeing for too long and am Suddenly Very Desperate (or more so dont notice i have to pee) He'll start kissing me and pressing on my bladder and its kinda a game of him trying to hold me back from going to the bathroom while I'm trying to get there. 

One time we were grocery shopping. On our way home I realized I had to pee really badly. I was struggling super hard to hold it in the car, but we lived close I thought I could probably make it. When we pulled into our driveway, I already had my keys ready to rush inside and:

"Hey can you grab some of the groceries on your way inside?" 

He knew what he was doing, the whole way home he was telling me nit to pee on his seat. But whatever. I grabbed a few bags, waited for him to get the keys into the door (which took longer than usual) and by the time i put the bags down in the kitchen i was leaking. But he was blocking the doorway "hun I have to pee!! Let me through!!"

"Looks like you've already started peeing" he put his hand down my pants and started fingering me "I thought you said you have to pee?"

Anyways not to go into too much more detail but i spent 20 mins on the kitchen floor, literally in tears, barely being able to pee while he fingered me. By the end of it my entire outfit was soaked and it was like definitely the hottest time

On 7/26/2020 at 12:05 PM, peepantsrunner said:

Sometimes if I'm watching a show or doing something with my wife that needs to be paused for her to take a pee break, I'll tell her to just pee her pants so we can keep watching or doing whatever we're doing. I think she still thinks I'm joking, though.

Does she knows about your ”thing for wetting”?

If not - tell her! 😊

On 7/27/2020 at 8:37 AM, i like wet bikinis said:

I've written about it before.  I was with a girl who got increasingly desperate when we were out of doors with nowhere to pee.  Several times she told me how badly she needed to go.  We joked about it, but each time I told her to hold on a bit longer.  Until the last time when, for a laugh, I just said, 'Well, go on then!'

Somehow she had been depending on me telling her to go on, to help her hold and when I told her to go, she started to wet herself.  Once she had started to leak, she quickly lost control.  Standing right in front of me she pissed in the grass, a strong steady stream falling from under her skirt.

She thought it was funny, and wet herself again, several more times, until she was completely empty, whenever I said 'go on then' to her.

Sounds like a cute exchange.

On 8/11/2020 at 9:46 PM, Averylynn said:

My boyfriend does this once in a while. I often put off peeing for too long and am Suddenly Very Desperate (or more so dont notice i have to pee) He'll start kissing me and pressing on my bladder and its kinda a game of him trying to hold me back from going to the bathroom while I'm trying to get there. 

One time we were grocery shopping. On our way home I realized I had to pee really badly. I was struggling super hard to hold it in the car, but we lived close I thought I could probably make it. When we pulled into our driveway, I already had my keys ready to rush inside and:

"Hey can you grab some of the groceries on your way inside?" 

He knew what he was doing, the whole way home he was telling me nit to pee on his seat. But whatever. I grabbed a few bags, waited for him to get the keys into the door (which took longer than usual) and by the time i put the bags down in the kitchen i was leaking. But he was blocking the doorway "hun I have to pee!! Let me through!!"

"Looks like you've already started peeing" he put his hand down my pants and started fingering me "I thought you said you have to pee?"

Anyways not to go into too much more detail but i spent 20 mins on the kitchen floor, literally in tears, barely being able to pee while he fingered me. By the end of it my entire outfit was soaked and it was like definitely the hottest time

very hot! what was your outfit?

I'm not like 100% sure since this kinda thing happens a lot and it was like 2 minths ago ahaha but I'm pretty sure I was wearing burgundy pants that are like somewhere between being skinny jeans and leggings. A black tank top with a lace skull on it, and my leather jacket (although that was taken off before he laid me on the ground)

On 8/13/2020 at 3:48 AM, moiamigo said:

very hot! what was your outfit?

On 8/14/2020 at 11:08 PM, Averylynn said:

I'm not like 100% sure since this kinda thing happens a lot and it was like 2 minths ago ahaha but I'm pretty sure I was wearing burgundy pants that are like somewhere between being skinny jeans and leggings. A black tank top with a lace skull on it, and my leather jacket (although that was taken off before he laid me on the ground)

very nice! thanks!

• 1 year later...

My mother would sometimes allow me to wet on her lap, or on her shoulders on walks around the neighborhood until at least age five if it was obvious that I would wet anyway before we were back home. 

I would sometimes have a diaper (Pampers still fit me back then) on, but at least as often as not I would not.

I have one memory from about age four or five of sitting on my mother’s lap and wiggling around during an afternoon walk around the neighborhood. This time I did not have a diaper on. She was sitting on a rock, or possibly a large tree stump. Either way, it was a spot where we would often stop to rest on long walks. In any case, I was eating my snack and my mother put it (and a container of juice) off to the side. I asked for it back and she told me that she would give it back as soon as I peed. I said to her that I wasn’t on the toilet and she said that was okay. She told me to do it right there on her lap and made the cueing noise (basically a running water sound effect) that she would often make when I was on the toilet to let me know that it was okay to go. After I finished she gave me my snack and juice and I finished eating and drinking. My sister (who was with us) called me a baby but it didn’t bother me because I think I still thought I was one on some level.

The apartment where I grew up as a child had NO TOILET facilities. So my parents frequently wet themselves when they were caught short, naturally when I was at home I was told to copy mum and dad and pee in my pants too If I needed to pee. Basically our pants were the toilet at home as there was not much else we could do!

This also extended outside of home as of course with no toilet provided in the apartment I had no opportunity to learn how to use one! So if me and my parents were out in public and I complained of needing a wee I was told to go in my pants as it was pointless trying to take me to the men's room.

That's how my introduction to the omorashi world started (though more by necessity rather than accident) and I still use my pants as a toilet to this day as an adult as I am in the same toilet-less apartment as I was back then. I haven't moved out!

Edited by No Toilet (see edit history)
On 7/15/2020 at 11:08 AM, CarmenCD said:

Yes, I was told by my friend on numerous occasions when I was desperate and when I finally done it, he laughed at me.

On 7/15/2020 at 11:55 AM, x Omo Fan x said:

That's so rude of him

On 7/15/2020 at 10:14 PM, John_John said:

That person is no friend

I would say laughing is a pretty moderate reaction. A lot of my friends have laughed when I wet in front of them or shared some of my other fetishes in some way. It's kind of a natural reaction to a fetish someone just doesn't share personally.

I have also had that go a lot worse at times where a person is completely disgusted or something and starts avoiding you. Obviously that kind of person is not a friend but it is a pretty shitty feeling to go through.

On 7/16/2020 at 5:26 AM, CarmenCD said:

Well, when you're a crossdresser who wet his pants often, you don't have a big variety of people who wants to be your friends and you take what you get.

<<< This is one fellow CD who wants to be your friend =D