Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest wetguyy10

Hi all! Have you ever been told to wet your pants? And what did you do?

And this includes anytime someone has told you or given you permission to wet yourself.  Such as a parent saying it's ok if you were desperate on a long car ride. 

This has not happened to me. So I'm curious to hear all your stories(: thanks for reading. 

One day I must to fix something on the tax office. There were 6 boxes and in front of them one line. 

One boy bothered his mummy all the time that he needed to the bathroom. But it was almost her turn. She did not want to go to the bathroom with her child and wait again. So she told him: ok, it is not problem if you pee yourself 🙂 

Not sure if this counts since it’s def more pee play than innocent permission, but I had an ex with whom we’d give each other permission sometimes. Was especially true with semi desperate leaks. I give two quick stories... 

One time we were studying for exams in one of our school’s academic buildings, and she gave me permission to leak on myself so I wouldn’t have to get up; I’m pretty sure once we got back to her dorm room she told me to just finish there because we both wanted to go to bed and didn’t want to walk to the bathrooms. Can’t remember if I finished wetting in my pants or in a towel though - we pretty regularly wet into towels if we were feeling to lazy. I loved wetting the towel right after she had when it was still warm and wet 🥰

The second is one that probably happened a few times, but we were cuddling with her laying on top of me in bed, watching something on Netflix. I think she was wearing sweatpants and I was in pajama pants or shorts. She said she had to go but didn’t feel like walking to the bathrooms (notice a theme?) and for whatever reason we didn’t have towels to use in the room. She gets a little more desperate, eventually moving so that her crotch is on my thigh to help hold it. After a little longer and a few more whimpers about how she needed to pee but didn’t wanna move, I gave her permission to just wet herself on me. After that there wasn’t much need to hold it since we were both wet already, so anytime either of us had to go the rest of the day we just asked the other if we could wet ourselves in bed. It was a fun day ☺️

7 hours ago, johnnyc82 said:

That person is no friend

Well, when you're a crossdresser who wet his pants often, you don't have a big variety of people who wants to be your friends and you take what you get. And he is not that bad, he just likes to tease and make fun out od people, but otherwise he is a good friend. It's my fault to pee my pants at the end. I didn't have to do it.

If you want to know more about this, read the thread bellow. I asked in "Guidance and counseling thread" on forum what to do and still decided to do it at the end.

I once had a very embarrassing experience where I was told to wet myself by my year 11 Geography teacher. We had been on a school trip and were making our way home on the coach. Unfortunately, in the rush back onto the coach I had neglected to use the toilet and before we'd even left the car park I was plaiting my legs and squeezing my thighs together for dear life. I kept myself busy speaking to friends, but it wasn't long before I was seriously desperate and came to the realisation that I wasn't going to make it back to school. Luckily I was wearing a skirt and tights, so I knew if I had any leakage, it wouldn't be obvious to other people. After a few particularly tight corners from the bus driver, my knickers were clinging to my privates and were very warm. I bit my lip as I felt the first quick spurt escape. 

I raised my hand and asked the teacher (whom was a family friend - even more awkward) if we could stop. She looked at me with disdain and explained that the journey wasn't far enough to warrant a stop and that the coach driver had to begin his school run for pupils immediately after dropping us off and therefore couldn't warrant a pit stop. The entire time I was having this conversation, I could feel my knickers getting more & more damp (not from wee.. 🤭) and my cheeks were bright red. 

I explained in hushed tones that I was desperate and wasn't sure if I could make it back to school. It was at that point she asked in a loud voice (so that friends could hear). 

'Rosie, can you come to the front of the bus please?', she winked at me. Confused, I followed her to the seat behind the driver and felt a spurt run down the back of my legs, moistening my jet black tights. As I sat down I pleaded to her that I was ready to burst, to which she responded by pulling out a bin bag from beneath the seat. Out of the view of other pupils she instructed me to lift up my skirt and pee through my tights and into the bag. Now remember, she was a family friend and I had even had accidents at her house whilst playing with her daughter in years past, which meant that all of this wasn't as embarrassing as you might expect. 

Before she could even say another word, I shoved the bag beneath me and lifted up my tights, displaying to the vacant seat in front of me my pink satin knickers. 
I began peeing and an audible hiss filled the silence between us. My bum was soaked, but the force in which I weed meant that my legs were spared, and most of my tights/skirt had remained bone dry. 

She quickly put the bin bag in the waste bin at the front of the coach and I stayed at the front of the coach until I got back to school, running off the coach and home as fast as I could to change. 

Sorry these little moments are so long and descriptive! I get a little carried away and hate the thought of leaving details out. 🤭

3 hours ago, rosie97 said:

I once had a very embarrassing experience where I was told to wet myself by my year 11 Geography teacher. We had been on a school trip and were making our way home on the coach. Unfortunately, in the rush back onto the coach I had neglected to use the toilet and before we'd even left the car park I was plaiting my legs and squeezing my thighs together for dear life. I kept myself busy speaking to friends, but it wasn't long before I was seriously desperate and came to the realisation that I wasn't going to make it back to school. Luckily I was wearing a skirt and tights, so I knew if I had any leakage, it wouldn't be obvious to other people. After a few particularly tight corners from the bus driver, my knickers were clinging to my privates and were very warm. I bit my lip as I felt the first quick spurt escape. 

I raised my hand and asked the teacher (whom was a family friend - even more awkward) if we could stop. She looked at me with disdain and explained that the journey wasn't far enough to warrant a stop and that the coach driver had to begin his school run for pupils immediately after dropping us off and therefore couldn't warrant a pit stop. The entire time I was having this conversation, I could feel my knickers getting more & more damp (not from wee.. 🤭) and my cheeks were bright red. 

I explained in hushed tones that I was desperate and wasn't sure if I could make it back to school. It was at that point she asked in a loud voice (so that friends could hear). 

'Rosie, can you come to the front of the bus please?', she winked at me. Confused, I followed her to the seat behind the driver and felt a spurt run down the back of my legs, moistening my jet black tights. As I sat down I pleaded to her that I was ready to burst, to which she responded by pulling out a bin bag from beneath the seat. Out of the view of other pupils she instructed me to lift up my skirt and pee through my tights and into the bag. Now remember, she was a family friend and I had even had accidents at her house whilst playing with her daughter in years past, which meant that all of this wasn't as embarrassing as you might expect. 

Before she could even say another word, I shoved the bag beneath me and lifted up my tights, displaying to the vacant seat in front of me my pink satin knickers. 
I began peeing and an audible hiss filled the silence between us. My bum was soaked, but the force in which I weed meant that my legs were spared, and most of my tights/skirt had remained bone dry. 

She quickly put the bin bag in the waste bin at the front of the coach and I stayed at the front of the coach until I got back to school, running off the coach and home as fast as I could to change. 

Sorry these little moments are so long and descriptive! I get a little carried away and hate the thought of leaving details out. 🤭

I think many of us enjoy the details. They help paint a picture - a hallmark of all good stories 👌🏼

Thank you for sharing 😊

On 7/16/2020 at 5:26 AM, CarmenCD said:

Well, when you're a crossdresser who wet his pants often, you don't have a big variety of people who wants to be your friends and you take what you get. And he is not that bad, he just likes to tease and make fun out od people, but otherwise he is a good friend. It's my fault to pee my pants at the end. I didn't have to do it.

If you want to know more about this, read the thread bellow. I asked in "Guidance and counseling thread" on forum what to do and still decided to do it at the end.

Yeah, I remember reading this very arousing, at least for me, account of you peeing your panties in front of someone else on purpose.

8 hours ago, johnnyc82 said:

Yeah, I remember reading this very arousing, at least for me, account of you peeing your panties in front of someone else on purpose.

I'm glad you like it. It was not that bad for me either and now I at least know my friend is not into omo, just likes to tease people. He never suggested I should pee my pants since than. But our friends he told back than still tease me with "pee pee pee" sometimes, when I say I really need to pee. Maybe I should pee my pants again when told "pee pee pee", just to see their faces. A bit too much alcohol when going out is always a good excuse for silly behaviour.

44 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I'm glad you like it. It was not that bad for me either and now I at least know my friend is not into omo, just likes to tease people. He never suggested I should pee my pants since than. But our friends he told back than still tease me with "pee pee pee" sometimes, when I say I really need to pee. Maybe I should pee my pants again when told "pee pee pee", just to see their faces. A bit too much alcohol when going out is always a good excuse for silly behaviour.

If I had been the one there with you you would’ve noticed how much I liked it.  Next time, when they start shouting pee pee pee you should act like you found it funny that they’ve been shouting that, start laughing and wet right there

When we were maybe six remember going to see a friend who was in bed sick.  Distinctly heard his mom tell him if he had to go just do it in bed and she’d cleanup.  That seemed strange at the time and still does.  Remember thinking if it was me I’d take advantage of the offer.

Honestly, I wish a girl would ask that of me. 

I always had this fantasy where a girl that I had a crush on would come up to me and ask me to wet my pants. I would always say: "I´ll do it if you do it."

She would just look straight into my eyes and give a quick smile.

I would hear the pee running down her legs making a "husshhhhh" sound. I would immediately start kissing her and release the pee into my pants as well.

I hope some day this will actually happen to me....I could die happy xD