Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First interactive omo

hey. this is my first interactive story i have ever done. so it also is my first long writing i have done in that kind. pls dont judge me.

now to the main charakter. i want to do a  boy or a girl. i want u to give me a description. 

Name:

looking: (clouths and other stuff like eyes and stuff)

Bladder sensitivity and strength:

Bowel capacity:

i probably will make a mixture and i will try to make an art of the maincharakter then so u can see how she or he looks.

also if u can u can also make an art of the charakter u describt. 

the story will take place in New York and the maincharakter will have a very nice job, where his bladder and bowel will be not so happy.

if u have suggestions pls comment them. u can comment a job if u have a good one. (i take it when it is better then the one i have. 

pls dont judge. as i said. it is my first interactive.

(good we have our charakter: 

jill 

25 years old

big sensitiv and weak bladder and normal bowel)

Now our Story starts in a small Apartment, in the Towers of New York City. Here lives Jill, a young and trained woman ready to go to her new job. She wakes up from a Party she had yesterday and looked at the Clock. "I have to be there at 9 O'clock, now we have...8:30!!!" she screamed and stood up fast. she doesn't realise that she had to go to the toilett. 

She dresses up fast and got something to eat. then she ran out of her house and to The office of her new Job. she had to be really fast cause from her to the office are about 25 minutes. and her bladder what she realised then was pretty full from the beer she had last afternoon. The Urge grew with every step but she ignored it and ran to the office.

she rushed in and ran the stairways up to the top floor, where the chef of the office was. She rushed in and apologized for being 2 minutes to late and made her skirt correctly again. "So, at least u are here" he pointed to a chair and she went to it and sat down. she could feel her bladder and got more desperate woth every second.

The chef talked a bit about what the company stands for and how important the job is Jill would have. she would be the supervisor for new people. she had much experience in it. As the chef finished and she made her autogram on the contract he thanked her and lettet her go. he said she should go to his secretary for more information about the newbies. she thanked him and went out of the office. where she sees a toilet and the secratary.

Bladder filling: 78%

Bowel:10%

urge to pee:80%

(what should she do now)

1. go to the toilet and then to the secratary

2. go to the secratary and not to the toilet

3. choose you're own path if u are creative
10165745_anime-glasses-short-brown-haired-anime-girl-hd.thumb.png.23972bdd897eebd0942d6c5976387d69.png

"ok. no time to waste" She goes to the secretary to begin her work. the secratary nods and goes with her to her office. the chair there is small and made out of wood. she places herself on it as she feels her bladder begging for relief. she presses her legs together and stays calm and listens to the secratary.

"so you're shift has 9 hours. in these 9 hours the chef grants u 1 toilette break for the reason that the job is very important." the secretary tells her as jill nods. She looks around a bit as the secratary goes on. "every morning i will bring u the formulars of the new Azubis and u will go through them and decide which job they should get. if u decide wrong you're shift will be enlarged to 10 hours." Jill nods again and trys to figure out the way to the bathroom.

"if u wonder where the bathroom is it is right next to u. the key u have will only grant u acces once. so be carefull. if u have an accident while working u will clean it. no matter how." Jill nods and the secretary then brings the papers. "also u have to go through at least 10 formulars to be able to open the bathroom." then the secratary leaves and Jill begins to Work. her bladder aching as she gets a pen. 

the formulars where not that hard but with her bladder it is nearly impossible to get 10 formulars done without making a mistake. but after 1 hour she has it. 

now she could go to the bathroom but has 8 hours left.

1. she goes to the bathroom

2. she stays drinks and eats while doing the formulars (adding bowel and bladder %. also the % are how full it is. at 100% it grows bigger)

3. she only eats or only drinks something

4. U are creative and give an own oppinion for a way it can go

• 3 weeks later...