Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Elle Fanning Talks About Pee Scenes In The Great

Guest SAM996

Guest SAM996

In this article Elle Fanning discusses the nature of performing the pee scenes in her show the Great. Thought people would be curious to read it. https://www.thewrap.com/elle-fanning-great-catherine-hulu-produce-comedy-horse/ 

All of the pee scenes are featured on the Pee Movie Database. If you have something to add there be sure to do so. https://omorashi.online/pmd/

Edited by SAM996 (see edit history)

Here's the relevant section, though the whole article's worth a read.

--------------------

Are there any particular examples of things that when you were doing them, you were thinking, “I cannot believe that I’m doing this?”
The peeing-on-wheat scenes, that was pretty outrageous. (The scenes depict an early kind of pregnancy test: If the wheat blooms, the woman is pregnant.) In Episode 10, I have a scene with Aunt Elizabeth (Belinda Bromilow), and I have to hold in my pee. I felt like I wasn’t committing completely on that day. I realized that when you’re holding in your pee and then finally you do release it, how good that feels. So I was like, “We have to do another take and get that feeling right.” I had to embarrass myself.

------------------------

"How good that feels," eh? (raises eyebrow)