Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

"Richie! Richie!!! Hey!" Panicking, Sean raced after his boyfriend, Richard. He caught up with him and blocked his path. 

"Babes! Babes-babes-babes! Listen to me. Listen to me, please!"

Richard tried to shoulder past, but, Sean grabbed his arm and held him back, making him sigh and look away. 

"See, look, I can explain. What you saw back there, it isn't what it seemed like." 

"An erection is an erection, Sean. And an erection will always look like an erection." Richard was clearly disappointed but adeptly maintained his calm.  

"Fine, I admit. I had an erection. But it was just a random one. It had nothing to do with that girl. Honest!" 

Not buying his alibi, Richard looked away, nodding in disapproval. "Sean, it isn't the first time I'm seeing this happen. It's happened several times before when she was around you. And I know what you feel about her."

"Disgust!" Sean shrugged. "Disgust! That's what I feel when she's around."

"Do I look like a fool to you? I know what's going on between you. I saw you kiss her that evening." His voice trembled as hurt surged and threatened to explode. 

Sean opened his mouth to defend himself but had nothing. Unable to meet Richard's piercing grey eyes, he looked away with a cold sheen of sweat glistening on his face. 

Richard expected another justification. Anything that told him he was wrong. But, he got nothing. His heart pounded, confirming his deep-seated fears. 

Sean wrung his face and sighed. With a hand on his hip, he worked up the courage to face Richard. "Okay, now that you say it, let me tell you that the kiss meant nothing. It was just a friendly gesture."

"A friendly gesture? On the lips?" Richard simply gave him a deep, long stare, one that told him he wasn't buying it, that he already knew the truth. He was being cheated on! 

"No, on her cheek."

"My eyes are pretty good, Sean. I know where you kissed her."

"On the cheek," he insisted. 

"Lips! I saw it."

"It was because you saw it from that angle."

"It still doesn't justify the erection," Richard fought back.

"Told you, it was a random one!"

"Keep convincing yourself that!" Saying this, Richard turned around to leave.

Panicking, Sean restrained him. 

"Leave!" He ordered. 

"Okay. At least hear me out," Sean pleaded.

"I have been so far. And it's all been a bunch of lies. Now, leave!"

"Okay, I will," Sean said quietly. "At least, let me tell you the truth about the erection."

"What!!?" Richard spat back, his teeth clenched in rage.

"I... I had to pee."

"What?" Richard wasn't sure if he heard it right. 

"I had to pee."

"So!!?"

"I had to pee, that's why I had an erection," he justified. 

"Since when did you start getting erections when you needed to pee?" Richard questioned. He wasn't buying it. But the idea that his boyfriend had to pee, possibly that bad to cause an erection, was arousing. 

"I always do, more so if I have to go that bad," Sean admitted. 

Richard held his pout. He couldn't shake off the anger and hurt. "I don't believe you," he shot back.

"It's the truth," Sean confessed. "I really had to pee that evening, and I didn't want to take leave, it felt awkward leaving her alone and walking off for a piss, so... I just held it."

For a moment, they said nothing. Richard's deep breaths caught Sean's attention. 

"Trust me, baby, please. It's the truth. I'll do anything to make it up to you," Sean pleaded with his charming, chocolate brown, puppy eyes.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Fine," Richard answered after a moment. 

x-x-x-x-x

One evening, a week later, Richard and Sean were getting ready to hit a friend's party. Richard stood before the mirror and adjusted his bow tie. He looked suave in a black tuxedo. 

As for his boyfriend, Sean, he was busy getting into a royal blue shirt and a pair of slim-fit charcoal grey formal pants. 

Richard eyed him as he tucked in his shirt and zipped up his pants. He loved to see him in fitting clothes, especially one that hugged his crotch and accentuated the features inside. He could never get enough of Sean's strong penis. And tonight, he was determined to get more out of it.  

He fixed a sparkling drink for both of them. Making sure that he wasn't being watched, Richard took out a sachet from his pocket and emptied it into Sean's glass, making the contents fizz for a moment. When it died down, he carried the glasses and handed one over to Sean. "I fixed us a drink," he said. 

"Great!" Sean replied, looking grateful for it. He stepped back and stretched out his arm. "How do I look?"

"Sexy," smirked Richard, taking a moment to eye his delicious crotch. He was looking forward to testing his not-so-convincing alibi from the other day. He wanted to see how erect he'd get, especially with the powerful diuretic he'd slipped into his drink. 

"These pants are a little tight," Sean said and tugged at the fabric digging into his groin. 

"That's okay," remarked Richard. "Makes you look extra special for the girls."

Sean laughed. "You know I have eyes only for you."

"Yeah, I know, drink up now, we're getting late."

"Right!" Without wasting any more time, Sean took the glass and downed the contents in one gulp. 

x-x-x-x-x

Half an hour later, they were on the streets, riding in the backseat of a fancy limousine. They had hired the car to be in top form before their friend's guests. It was going to be a grand party at a star hotel. So they were sure to look their best. 

They were a few minutes away from the hotel when Richard noticed Sean shifting. "I'll need the loo before we go in," he confessed. "It's strange, I usually don't get full this fast."

Richard looked down, chuckling quietly. He glanced at Sean's crotch, at the way the fabric of his pants were bunched up. Was he getting an erection as he'd claimed? Or is it just the fabric?

x-x-x-x-x

A few minutes later, they were in the hotel. 

Sean seemed to be in a hurry. In fact, he was. His need to pee was building, making it harder to hold with every passing minute. 

"Sean," Richard called out as they hurried along. "I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"You told me it's strange."

"What?"

"That your bladder filling up this fast."

"Yeah," he said quickly. He wasn't really bothered about casual talk now. 

Richard paused mid-way and held Sean back. "I slipped a diuretic into your drink."

Sean just stared at him as he took a moment to realize what he was talking about. When he finally understood, his eyes bulged out in horror. "What!!!? Why?"

"You promised to make it up to me."

"What? Make it up what?" Then, he remembered. "Shhhiiiittt!"

"So you'll make it up to me, right?"

"Baby..." Sean mumbled. He couldn't take this up now. Not with this kind of urgency. His bladder was filling up super fast, and waiting it out for another half an hour at the max would guarantee wet pants. He knew why Richard was doing this. To bust his alibi of his had-to-pee-erection from that evening. 

"You said that you get erections when you really need to pee, right?"

"I do," he almost begged. "But can we prove that at home one day? Not here? I promise I'll hold it all day for you."

"If there's something you need to prove, tonight's the chance. That girl isn't here."

Sean sighed. The junction between his groin and lower abdomen ached as his bladder continued to fill up. 

"Baby, see listen," Sean held him gently. "I know what you mean, but see, I really really have to pee now. I won't survive out there without taking this piss, trust me. And it's going to be a long day."

"Fine," Richard shrugged. "I won't stop you. Go and take your piss. But then, it's over between us."

"What?" Sean couldn't believe his ears. "No, see, you can't do this."

"I can, Sean," Richard was firm. "Hold it for me. Have me. Take your leak and forget me."

Sean didn't know what to do. "How long?"

"Till we get home."

x-x-x-x-x 

Edited by ntiu_123 (see edit history)

Part 2

Chris, Sean's and Richard's friend, was throwing a very grand party indeed. It was all set up in the hotel's great banquet hall. Unfortunately for Sean, the hall was jam packed with people they knew. People they had to meet, come what may. 

The next circle of friends had joined them. As they talked and laughed, Richard glanced at Sean with a little smirk on his face. 

Despite the wide grin on his face, it was clear that he was panicking. His eyes were a little pink and wide. His face, pale. Every now and then, he tugged up his slim-fit pants by its waistband, ran a hand over his swollen bladder and shoved his hands into his pants pocket while shifting on his feet. 

"Friends!" A voice bellowed from the stage ahead of them. 

They turned to see Chris, all dressed up in a shining tuxedo. "So here's the surprise I've been dying to tell you all." Smiling, he paused to look around the hall, checking to see if any of them could guess what it was. "Catherine and I are finally getting married." 

A round of gasps erupted. Then, a huge round of applause. 

"This is amazing!" 

Richard heard a random comment and glanced over at Sean to see him clapping his hands. 

The applause died down and Chris continued to talk upstage. 

Sean stuffed his hands back into his pocket and shifted on his feet again. 

Richard leaned towards him and spoke quietly. "How are you doing?"

Sean glanced at him and rolled his eyes while sighing. "I can't do this," he hissed. 

"Yes, you can."

"No, I can't. If I don't pee now, I'll be in trouble."

"I still don't see the erection."

"I can't have it in here. Not with all these people! Are you crazy?"

"Fine. You want to pee?"

"Since long!"

"Okay, go and pee. But don't come back to me after that."

"Richie..."

"No, I mean it."

"Can we at least cut down on the time? You're asking me to hold it till we get home, which is ridiculous. I already have to pee so badly. How the hell am I going to hold it all night?" Sean spoke in a frantic whisper. 

"I don't know. Just do it. And... that's where your erection comes in. It will lock in your piss."

"Don't you get it? I can't get erect in here."

"You will, if you're full enough. Problem is... you aren't."

Sean held his tongue for a moment, clearly seething. He grabbed Richard's hand and placed it over his bladder. "Tell me now. Tell me that I'm full." He gnashed his teeth. 

Richard was stunned at the sudden move. He wasn't expecting that. He allowed his hand to rest over Sean's bladder for a moment, feeling its hardness. Indeed, it was full. Maybe not a hundred percent, but easily close to that. "Not enough," he smirked and gave a couple of pats, sending jolts into Sean's aching bladder. "Erections happen when you really-really-REALLY have to pee. And when I say that, it means, desperately. You aren't desperate enough."

"I am."

"It's time to raise your bar. I still say you're not desperate enough."

"I told you that I am. I'm just aching since so long."

"Simply aching doesn't mean you're ready. You will be when you really fear losing it. When you feel that hard push of pee struggling to get out, and then you succeed in holding it back, and you feel your cock throbbing. Until, the first jet of pee spurts out. And then another. And then another."

"Are you crazy? I can't do all that in here!" Sean spat and leaned in closer. 

"Who's asking you to? Hold it in. That's how you get hard."

Frustrated, Sean hissed and bend over a little and peeked into Richard's face. Sean was a good 6'3. Richard was close. "See, listen to me. Let's do all of this at home. Trust me! I'll do anything that you want. Tie me up. Make me wear what you want. Make me get the biggest erection ever. Make me hold it all day. Heck, even a couple of leaks for you."

"That won't be an honest erection, Sean. Here, with all these people, you can't lie."

Sean sighed and gulped hard. He was close to that criteria Richard mentioned. His cock was throbbing after a huge surge of pee desperation. "Can we at least sit down somewhere? I can't hold on like this."

"I'd suggest you keep standing," Richard said coyly. "Challenge yourself."

"I'll have an accident," Sean argued. "Do you want me to hold it or just piss myself?"

Richard raised his eyebrows and smirked. "I see your point. Come, let's sit."

They sat at a rectangular table for six. As soon as he sat down, Sean squeezed his thighs shut, fanned them and gently edged on the chair. 

Richard watched him, feeling aroused. He wasn't lying. He really did have to pee. And probably, he's close to exploding. 

Quietly, without being noticed, Richard slipped a hand under the table and stealthily slithered over Sean's thigh. 

Sean gave him a bewildered look. "What're you doing?" he whispered. 

"Checking you out?"

Richard moved his hand to Sean's crotch, where his slim-fit pants were bunched up like a tent. He groped gently in an attempt to find his dick. With his pants being tight and fitting, and the ever-growing hardness, it wasn't hard to find Sean's penis. "Hmm, slowly getting hard, eh?"

Gulping hard, Sean looked away and jiggled a leg. His face was getting red from it all... getting touched there, the arousal, the fear of being seen... and the desperate the urge to urinate. 

"You're doing good," Richard encouraged and continued to feel Sean's penis, holding it gently and progressing from the base to the tip. 

Sean squeezed his eyes for a moment and pressed down on his lips. Being touched there while having to pee desperately was a different feeling altogether. Groaning quietly, he opened his eyes and let out a long, quiet puff. 

"What?" Richard smirked at him. 

He said nothing. He just clenched his abdomen. Richard could feel him do this again and again, a sign that he was working out on his pee muscles in a desperate attempt to not wet himself. 

"I'll piss myself," he heard Sean whimper with his head down. He could hardly talk. Squeezing his thighs tightly together and slowly bobbing his legs up and down, he leaned forward as the need to void his bladder built to extreme levels. His hand shot out to grab his penis which was already held by Richard. 

"What happened?" asked Richard. 

Sean was so red in the face. He was holding on with everything he's got. He tightened his hold over Richard's hand which was over his thrumming penis. 

"It's that feeling, isn't it?" asked Richard in an excited whisper. "The pee pushing hard to get out?"

"Hmm." Sean nodded. He rocked back and forth on his chair. 

"It's okay, you'll make it," Richard assured and held Sean's hardening cock like a pencil, sliding up and down his shaft, slowly at first, then, faster, by a step, then two... then more. It didn't take long for his form to grow by an inch or two. 

Sean exhaled while edging on his seat, as if humping Richard's hand. It felt like a hand job, the best hand job yet. 

"What?" asked Richard, smirking. 

"We need to find a bathroom," suggested Sean.

"If it's to pee, then, I object."

"No," Sean denied. 

"I don't believe you." Richard let go off Sean's penis and leaned back onto his chair. 

Sean shot at him, bewildered. "Why'd you stop?"

"Because you were breaking the rule," replied Richard smugly. "You're supposed to get an erection on your own. Solely out of your desperation."

Sean sighed in defeat and grabbed his hard on. He had to hold on till his "deadline" was completed. However, he hoped that Richard would let him go sooner. From the looks of it, he didn't think he could hold on that long. His bladder and penis hurt so bad from holding onto all the urine that was filling up by the minute. 

The next one hour was pure torture for Sean as the diuretic continued to fill up his bladder to stretching point. He should have taken at least three bathroom breaks by now, instead, he had none. 

When Richard looked at Sean, he was fanning his legs and edging at the same time. There was a clear, stiff bend in the fabric over his crotch. He wouldn't call it just a "bend". It was an erection. A good, solid erection that was still growing. He reached out and held it like a wand. 

Sean hissed, his belly and crotch sucking in. He banged his thighs shut and placed his hand over Richard's, right where his hard on was standing proud. "Don't," he pleaded. 

"Why not?"

"Just don't. It makes it worse."

"Makes what worse?"

"Urine," he mumbled.

"What urine?"

"Urination," Sean repeated. "I'm just dying to go piss."

"You're right. You do have to go. It's just so tight in there." Saying this, Richard rubbed over the stiffness in Sean's crotch, teasing his need to pee. 

"Don't. Please."

"Rubbing it will help," Richard suggested. "Let me do it for you." Saying this, he went on to stroke his penis which was still within his pants and dying to let out the liquids in his bladder. 

Sean leaned forward, clenching his belly. He exhaled as a wave of pleasure coupled with intense desperation washed over his entire body. Wanting faster relief from the huge need to urinate, he grabbed his cock which was now erect in his pants. He clenched it hard and wrung the tip, as if doing so will suppress the desperation. "That's it, I'm going to the bathroom." He shot to his feet and Richard quickly pulled him down. 

"So does this mean that we're over?"

"No!!! We aren't. Baby, if I don't go now, I'll piss myself."

"I swear, the minute you go, I'll walk out of here. And you'll never even find me again."

Sighing and in desperate tears, Sean gave in and continued to labor through another hour of extreme pee desperation. 

Part 3

By the end of another hour, Sean was on the verge of pissing himself. He had no clue as to how he managed to not lose control all this while. Probably, the desire of saving himself from embarrassment helped him to hold on. His stomach was so bloated from the enormous amounts of urine in his bladder. He was full. So full that he clenched all his muscles with whatever strength he had. 

He sat on the edge of his chair and rocked back and forth. He had heard of the term "bursting to pee", but until now, he never really had the opportunity to experience it in its full glory. There were times when he was desperate, or when he ached so bad from wanting to pee, or when he felt like he really needed to go, but this time, he was bursting!!! Literally. The urine had descended to his shaft and he could feel the liquids relentlessly pushing at his pee hole. The only thing that still held it in was the occasional strokes to his penis, thereby rendering it hard. Yes, he was finally fully erect and utterly desperate to urinate. Somehow, he had to get to the toilets, or he would end up emptying his bladder right there. On his chair. In his pants. 

Richard glanced over at Sean and saw him jiggling his legs uncontrollably. He was pale and red in the face at the same time. His eyes trailed down to Sean's super tight crotch and saw his rigid member standing up and throbbing. 

Sensing Richard's eyes on him, Sean cast a wayward glance and saw him smiling. "What?" he snapped. 

"Nothing." Richard smiled even more and nodded his head. Leaning towards Sean with an elbow on the chair, he whispered, "you really love me, don't you?"

Sean simply swallowed. He was in the right mood to unleash hell on him but doing so could burst his bladder. "Please let me go, pee buddy, I can't hold it anymore, please... I need relief.... right now!" He could hardly talk, he was struggling to contain himself.

"You want to pee?" asked Richard quietly.

"Badly," he stated. 

"How bad?"

"See look, I don't want to play these silly games. I was already desperate for a piss in the car, all I wanted was to get down, run to the bathroom and pee, and you didn't let me. And that was more than two hours back."

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad do you need to go?"

"Are you dumb? I said I don't want to play!" Sean shot back.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad do you need to go?" Richard repeated firmly. He wasn't going to back down.

"Twenty. Happy? Richie, I'm going to go pee whether you like it or not. I'm not going to piss myself in front of all these people like you want me to." His eyes watered from being hit by a massive wave of desperation. He squeezed his crotch and rocked back and forth to control himself. 

"Now when did I say that?" He asked coyly. "I never asked you to piss yourself in public, on the contrary, I had asked you to do otherwise."

"Oh, just shut up, Richard!" Sean hissed frantically. 

Richard threw his head back and chuckled quietly. 

Holding his wiener, Sean bobbed his legs up and down. He wasn't in the position to keep toying around. He had to go urgently. Anymore waiting could end up in humiliation. 

Richard enjoyed his lover's predicament in silence, then reached out for Sean's crotch and cleared off his hands before holding it himself. Being hard and erect, it didn't take much to grasp it in his own. "Full erection, check." He slid up and down Sean's stiff penis, making him want to pee worse than before.

"What are you doing? Don't do that!" He hissed dangerously, shooting frantic glances around the hall. The place was packed with people and though all of this happened under the table, chances are that 'someone' was due to find out. Richard did things to him that made his urge to urinate unbearably urgent. Panicking, he clenched his thighs shut. 

Enjoying his plight, he reached out for Sean's bladder and felt its structure. It was round and bloated. The waistband of his pants was tight, a clear sign that his bladder was filled to the brim and bursting. He gently pressed down on it, forcing the urine to push its way out to the tip of his penis. "Richie, no, I'll... don't do that! I'm losing it!" Sean cowered in his seat as his desperation reached a new level of urgency. 

Richard swallowed. Sean's desperation was doing things to him. He held his penis like a wand and slipped and slid over it, all the way from the base to the tip. Sean moaned quietly, dying from the need to empty his bladder. His touch also sent waves of pleasure and relief coursing down his pee cum sex organ. Eyes watering, he clenched his lips before letting out a long, quiet puff. 

"You guys okay?" Came a voice from across the table, shocking them. It was one of their friends at the party. He was seated at the same table as them. It was a large table meant for 16.

Richard's hand immediately paused under the table, but stayed right there, on Sean's penis. "Yeah, we're fine, why ask?" He was alarmed but handled the situation so smoothly that no one could make out.

"Nothing, you kind of look disturbed, especially Sean," he stated.

"M-me? No..." Sean lied. For a moment, he had considered telling the truth, anything to free himself from his predicament. However, that would mean leaving the table with a full-blown erection. 

"Sure?"

"Yeah man, I'm okay," responded Sean in a strained voice. 

Mr Interruption, or how they'd like to address their 'friend' for now, started a long and unnecessary conversation about old times. The others at the table joined in, making things even harder for Sean. 

Richard, nevertheless, slowly resumed his activities under the table, challenging Sean to not piss himself in this situation. 

But Sean had other things on mind. 

Edited by ntiu_123 (see edit history)

Part 4

"I've got to pee," Sean leaned closer to Richard and whispered. 

"I know," he answered coyly. 

"I'm serious! I'm not holding anymore! I was on the brink of pissing my pants a moment ago," he confessed in a fierce whisper. 

"Hold it then," Richard toyed around. 

"Which part of 'I'm not holding anymore' did you miss?" he shot back.

"So that means we're over?"

"You're not blackmailing me anymore, Richard. I only gave in 'cause I didn't want to upset you. But now you're hurting me!" 

Richard simply stared, taken aback at his reaction. Everything about it hurt and stung him inside. 

"As soon as I get rid of this hard-on, I'm hitting the men's room," he stated. 

For a moment, Richard said nothing. The hurt and disappointment were evident on his face. "Fine," he finally said and leaned back on his chair. 

Meanwhile, Sean desperately fought to control another massive wave of pee desperation that just hit him. He clamped his cock shut and humped the chair in an attempt to kill the incredible urge to urinate. He hissed and puffed as the diuretic tortured his bladder with a tsunami of piss. He so badly wanted to run to the toilet, find a stall, unzip and pee. But he couldn't leave. Not with this erection. 

"Was it only diuretics or something more?" he almost snarled at Richard. 

"What?" Richard didn't hear him well. 

"Was it only diuretics or something more," he snapped, more fiercely this time and continued to hump on the chair. "I want to peeeee, I want to pee-pee-pee-pee!" 

"Just diuretics," said Richard.

"Thanks! I thought you might have slipped in viagra too!" He jiggled his legs and edged on the chair. 

"There's only one way."

"What?" hissed Sean. 

"Just go to the loo," he answered.

"Like this!!!? No way!"

"Then you won't be peeing for a long time. And I do believe you need the toilet desperately, like right now. Isn't it?"

"Yes, shiiiitttt!!!" Sean suddenly crossed his legs in a state of emergency and crushed his penis with both hands. 

"What? What is it?" Richard asked. 

"I'm losing it!!!" he whispered in alarm. 

"Hold on! Squeeze your muscles!" Richard suggested, equally alarmed. Though a while ago, he wished that Sean would piss his pants, he now felt concerned. 

For a moment, there was silence as Sean fought to gain control. 

"Did you hold it back?" asked Richard. 

Cautiously, Sean let go off his erection and peered down at his crotch. There was a large wet spot right in the centre. "Dammit," he cussed, "I pissed my pants."

"Quick, let's get you to the toilet," Richard pulled off his blazer and offered it to Sean. "Just use this as a shield and follow me."

Covering himself up, Sean waited for Richard to take the lead. It was hard uncrossing his legs, considering how full he was. His shaft was filled with urine and crossing his legs somehow held it all in. But now, he was at great risk. 

Richard stood a bit away and waved at Sean. Come on, he gestured. 

Sean stared at him, his eyes like gooseberries.

Richard knew that he was in trouble. 

On 7/12/2020 at 12:50 AM, Dromer said:

Great start! You might want to change the text color though. Black on black isn't easy to read..

Thanks man. But the font’s black on my end. Weird!? 

On 7/13/2020 at 3:41 AM, Solo867 said:

Will there be a part 5? 

Of course! 

On 7/13/2020 at 8:41 PM, Sabrieltrash said:

Dude this is great so far

Thanks man! 

On 7/16/2020 at 10:09 PM, daisyduke said:

this story is so incredibly hot, its one of the best I've ever seen so far please continue <3

Aw! Thank you so much! 

• 2 weeks later...

PART 5

Note: All stories have been written while being extremely desperate to pee. 

In the blink of an eye, Sean shielded his crotch with the blazer, shot up from his chair and scurried to the door. 

"Sean!" Richard called out as he shouldered past, but he wasn't going to stop. He couldn't. He was on the verge of pissing his pants and had to get to the gents' room this instant!

The toilets were at the end of the corridor, at least that's what he knew. He clamped his penis shut as he walked briskly to his destination. Halfway through, urine started to seep out from the tip, so, with his hand still clutching his dripping penis, he dropped the blazer and broke into a run. 

Richard was on his tail, trying to get to him faster. 

Sean was frantic. The closer he got to the toilets, the more anxious his bladder got. Squirt after squirt, it pumped out a good shot of hot urine each time. 

As he whipped around the corner, he saw a sign: LADIES TOILET

"Shit!!!!" He cursed and boomeranged back to where he came from. 

"What!? What happened!!?" Breathing hard, Richard stopped in his tracks.

"That's the ladies!" Sean hurried to the other end of the corridor hoping that the gents' would be there.

"Where are you going?" Richard called out.

"Toilet!" Sean's voice echoed from the other end of the corridor. 

"I think it's locked," said Richard in a not-so-audible voice.

As expected, Sean returned in a heartbeat, still holding on with his dear life. "It's locked!!!" He crossed his legs as tears brimmed in his eyes.

"Why would they lock it? Let me go around and find someone to open it up!"

Richard had almost begun to leave when Sean stopped him. "Leave it! Just tell me if there are any other toilets around here."

"There's one on the ground floor, you know that," he answered. 

Sean sighed in frustration. That was a long way to go! And the urgency to urinate was at an all-time high. "I need to sit down," he said as he looked around frantically. 

"There are no chairs here," said Richard, glaring at the empty corridor. "Just hold on, we'll make it to the ground floor."

"I wanna piss," whined Sean with tears in his eyes.

Richard watched him for a moment, feeling turned on at the prospect of his boyfriend being this desperate to pee. 
"I have an idea," he said. "It won't get you to the toilets any faster, but it should help you hold on till you get there."
3 hours ago, ntiu_123 said:

PART 5

Note: All stories have been written while being extremely desperate to pee. 

In the blink of an eye, Sean shielded his crotch with the blazer, shot up from his chair and scurried to the door. 

"Sean!" Richard called out as he shouldered past, but he wasn't going to stop. He couldn't. He was on the verge of pissing his pants and had to get to the gents' room this instant!

The toilets were at the end of the corridor, at least that's what he knew. He clamped his penis shut as he walked briskly to his destination. Halfway through, urine started to seep out from the tip, so, with his hand still clutching his dripping penis, he dropped the blazer and broke into a run. 

Richard was on his tail, trying to get to him faster. 

Sean was frantic. The closer he got to the toilets, the more anxious his bladder got. Squirt after squirt, it pumped out a good shot of hot urine each time. 

As he whipped around the corner, he saw a sign: LADIES TOILET

"Shit!!!!" He cursed and boomeranged back to where he came from. 

"What!? What happened!!?" Breathing hard, Richard stopped in his tracks.

"That's the ladies!" Sean hurried to the other end of the corridor hoping that the gents' would be there.

"Where are you going?" Richard called out.

"Toilet!" Sean's voice echoed from the other end of the corridor. 

"I think it's locked," said Richard in a not-so-audible voice.

As expected, Sean returned in a heartbeat, still holding on with his dear life. "It's locked!!!" He crossed his legs as tears brimmed in his eyes.

"Why would they lock it? Let me go around and find someone to open it up!"

Richard had almost begun to leave when Sean stopped him. "Leave it! Just tell me if there are any other toilets around here."

"There's one on the ground floor, you know that," he answered. 

Sean sighed in frustration. That was a long way to go! And the urgency to urinate was at an all-time high. "I need to sit down," he said as he looked around frantically. 

"There are no chairs here," said Richard, glaring at the empty corridor. "Just hold on, we'll make it to the ground floor."

"I wanna piss," whined Sean with tears in his eyes.

Richard watched him for a moment, feeling turned on at the prospect of his boyfriend being this desperate to pee. 
"I have an idea," he said. "It won't get you to the toilets any faster, but it should help you hold on till you get there."

Nice!! 😃

PART 6

Note: With this part, this series will finally wrap up. Who wants more of Sean and Richard?

"Where are you taking me?" Sean hissed. 

"Just keep going," Richard instructed as he tagged behind.

They were in the stairwell now. The lights were dim and the place was deserted. 

"The toilets are on the ground floor," Sean reminded as they kept climbing floor after floor. 

"I know," said Richard calmly. 

"Then why?"

"Just keep going," sighed Richard.

"I don't know what games you're up to, but I'm in no mood for it," he said crossly, "and in case you've forgotten, I still have to pee desperately."

"I know, can you just trust me for once?"

That kind of put Sean off-guard. "I do trust you, you know that!"

Richard simply sighed. "Go on," he waved. 

"Again?" Sean was a little confused. "Actually, where the hell are we going? We're already at the top of the building!"

"I know!"

They reached the door located on the topmost floor, the door that led to the terrace. 

"Where to now? Outer space?" Sean remarked sarcastically. 

Richard laughed. 

"Enough of this," snapped Sean, "what kind of a joke is this? I'm dying to pee here and you're just making a fool out of me!" He prepared to shoulder past. 

Richard stopped him. "Whoa-whoa-whoa! Hang on! Where do you think you're going?"

"Up your ass! Get off!"

"Chill buddy, see look, we're alone, no one's going to come up here. We can do what we've always wanted to do."

Sean squinted at him. He could see where this was going. "You're so fucked up, man. You could have just told me."

"And would you have obliged immediately? No, right?" Richard inched closer with a strange twinkle in his eyes.

Sean's erection that had died down after sprinting out of the party hall earlier was slowly beginning to return. On one hand, he was desperately trying to hold on. On the other, he was getting aroused knowing very well what was in store for him. True, he'd always wanted to do this, hold his pee for Richard, just like he wanted, but he never thought that he'd have to get THIS desperate for that. As of now, he was struggling to stay in the same spot. He was so desperate that he had to keep shifting on his feet. 

"If you'd asked nicely, then maybe," answered Sean, "I'm ready to do anything to stop it."

"Stop what?" Richard asked in a low, seductive voice. A smirk played on his lips. 

"The urge."

"What urge?"

"You know it already you douche," Sean smirked back.

"I want you to say it," he breathed. 

"The urge to urinate," Sean shrugged.

"Say the full thing," he demanded, his pants beginning to tent up at his crotch. 

"I'm ready to do anything to control the desperate need to urinate, anything, till I get to a toilet."

"Perfect," hissed Richard and gently groped Sean in the crotch. He was rigid already, one, from having to pee, two, from being turned on. 

With a loud, steely zip, Richard caught hold of the fastener and unzipped Sean's pants. He fished through his briefs and retrieved his semi-hard penis. "Your undies are wet," Richard remarked with a smirk.

Sean froze as Richard held his shaft and milked it all the way from the base to the tip. "Have to pee badly you know," said Sean, letting out a long hissy puff.

"How bad do you need to go," he whispered as he continued to rub Sean's erection. 

Sean, who had to pee incredibly bad, crossed his legs. "Ten plus... I think I'm going to lose control," he moaned. 

Hearing that, Richard quickened his pace, jerking off Sean's penis three steps faster. 

Sean doubled over, hissing and pursing his lips. 

"What is it? What do you feel?"

"Have... to... pee... God... I'm going to come..." 

"Not yet!" Richard slowed his pace on Sean's penis so that he won't come too early. He went nice and slow so that he felt the ache of his full bladder and the discomfort of needing to pee urgently. 

"So did you really have to pee that day?" asked Richard as he worked on Sean's hardness. 

"I did, but it wasn't this bad," Sean was breathless as he said that. He paused to let out a puff. 

"So partly, you were turned on by her."

Sean clamped his eyes shut as the pressure build in his bladder, penis and balls at an unbearable level. 

"Answer me, Sean."

There was a brief silence where nothing other than their deep breaths and the rapid, slippery slide over Sean's penis could be heard. 

"Sean?"

"Hmm?"

"You didn't answer me. You were turned on by her, weren't you?"

Richard sped up, jerking off Sean's urinary cum sex organ at the fastest possible rate. 

"Admit it, Sean, you were attracted to her, and that's why you were hard, and not just because you wanted to pee." Richard was breathless as he said this. 

Sean had pressed himself against the wall now, as Richard walloped his penis. He wanted to pee, desperately, he was about to shoot his load, a hell lot of it.. it was all close, at the tip, ready to explode. "Yes...." he hissed in response. 

"Repeat it, you had to pee, and you were turned on."

"I had to pee, and I was turned on," Sean groaned and shot his thick load. Soon after, urine started off with a dribble and progressed to a thick stream. He was peeing. With all his might. Uncontrollably!

Richard stepped back and watched the flood make its way down the stairs, floor after floor. He could see that Sean was still trying to hold it back, but he couldn't control his bladder anymore. it continued to empty itself to the last drop. 

By the time Sean was finished, his bladder which had looked so round and full before had deflated and once again, his waistline was a size zero. 

"Damn, that's such a mess. What do we do?" Sean looked terrified at the prospect of having emptied his bladder in the stairwell, all the way from the top floor.

"Leave quietly," said Richard. 

And so, they went their way, acting completely oblivious to the torrent of pee in the stairwell. 

They took a bus home. Halfway through, Sean felt his bladder twitch again. "I'll need to go soon," he said and rubbed his stomach, right where his bladder should be. 

"You can go in the morning," Richard suggested. 

"Now what?"

"I'm not done with you," Richard answered.