Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Question for the ladies regarding unplanned public wetting.

Would you rather have an unplanned wetting in public or use a toilet in front of a male stranger? Also how much of a difference would it make if your family was there (Kids, grandkids, etc.)? At my job we have a grumpy old man who cleans the restrooms and refuses to stop and step out for any ladies who need to use it. One day a very desperate lady approached me, put her hands together like she was praying, looked me dead in the eyes, and said "I am going to wet my pants if that man does not hurry up!". All I could really do was stick my head in and ask if he was almost done and to please hurry up. As I walked away she was standing there with her eyes closed and her hands against her lips as if she was praying she could hold it. I didn't want to hang out and watch her struggle because that would have felt wrong, and I also couldn't help clean faster because I was on break and can't work off the clock. I guess she did make it because there was no wet floor sign a few minutes later, but I wondered if she was going to allow herself to wet her pants rather than run to the toilet despite this strange man being in the room. 

On 7/11/2020 at 10:29 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

I’d use the toilet in front of a male stranger in a situation like that, and in any situation where others were present or my family was present. 

If it were a different situation (ie I’m alone and/or in a more remote location) I might go with wetting myself lol. 

Thanks for the feedback. I figure most women would since it's probably better to be embarrassed with one person than the entire store plus whoever she was with. I forgot to mention that there are stalls in that particular restroom but they're the kind that Jerry Seinfeld makes jokes about, with inch wide gaps on the sides and at least 12 inches off the floor.