Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Very nice! Looks like it felt amazing as well. I know I have done similar, started playing video games and got so focused that I didn't go pee and ended up making a mess. It is why I have incontinence pads in the room I play all my video games in.  Sometimes I prepare and put one on my gaming chair, just in case haha.

On 7/10/2020 at 3:03 PM, wannagetwet said:

The other night I was casually playing video games and chatting with some omo people on snap. I had to pee but kept putting it off because I didn’t want to get up. Eventually of course I got pretty desperate—I was squirming in my chair and had leaked a tiny bit. I stood up and knew I wasn’t going to be able to hold it anymore. I ran to the bathroom while holding myself and got inside just as I started to pee into my jeans. I stood there for at least a minute in pure bliss  while the dark spot on my jeans and the puddle on the floor both got bigger. Once I was done, I snapped some pics and went to my room to finish the fun. 😉

E392DB55-6A85-4DD8-AD4B-4484756633B6.jpeg

1AC05C5E-B076-4603-B7B1-3FCF585D798F.jpeg

Very nice pics.  I'd love to snap if you're interested.

On 11.7.2020 at 00:03, wannagetwet said:

Neulich habe ich beiläufig Videospiele gespielt und mich mit einigen Omo-Leuten unterhalten. Ich musste pinkeln, schob es aber immer wieder auf, weil ich nicht aufstehen wollte. Irgendwann wurde ich natürlich ziemlich verzweifelt - ich wand mich auf meinem Stuhl und war ein kleines bisschen durchgesickert. Ich stand auf und wusste, dass ich es nicht mehr halten konnte. Ich rannte ins Badezimmer, während ich mich festhielt, und stieg ein, als ich anfing, in meine Jeans zu pinkeln. Ich stand mindestens eine Minute in purer Glückseligkeit da, während der dunkle Fleck auf meiner Jeans und die Pfütze auf dem Boden größer wurden. Als ich fertig war, machte ich ein paar Fotos und ging in mein Zimmer, um den Spaß zu beenden.😉

E392DB55-6A85-4DD8-AD4B-4484756633B6.jpeg

1AC05C5E-B076-4603-B7B1-3FCF585D798F.jpeg

😋

• 8 months later...