Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

28 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Obviously the pants weren’t going to contain anymore pee, so I just gave in and let go....blissssssss (I had to cut a bit off to stay under the download limit, I was surprised I still had to go that much!) 

Here’s what the pants looked like after......apparently going commando and leaking into pink yoga pants is NOT a discrete way to wet😂

3BA6584B-A313-4382-9C43-519B96B8826F.jpeg

AF5FBE42-82A9-4F13-909F-BBF061462FEF.jpeg

Wow that’s awesome, thx for sharing! Out of curiosity, how much do you drink before doing these sort of wettings? You’ve got incredible control releasing in small spurts like that

2 minutes ago, Linxsquat said:

Wow that’s awesome, thx for sharing! Out of curiosity, how much do you drink before doing these sort of wettings? You’ve got incredible control releasing in small spurts like that

This was a spur of the moment thing, I had some unexpected time alone at home and happened to be wearing the red pants commando lolol, so I didn’t really do any extra drinking. I’d had a coffee and a glass of water or two....

i love spurting like that , it’s the closest I ever actually get to leaking or losing control....

Wow I just loved everything about this whole post! 😍

2 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

i love spurting like that , it’s the closest I ever actually get to leaking or losing control....

I love spurting a lot. I really enjoy letting out little leaks and see how much pee my underwear holds before it showing on my pants 😁

35 minutes ago, wetskipants said:

Best post in ages! Thanks for sharing. The final flood must have felt exhilarating. 

Awww thanks ! 

Tbh there’s actually something almost painful about peeing in that position, where I’m seated flat on my ass and my legs are bent outwards and above my waist. I dunno why but it burns and it’s so hard to get started when I’m sitting like that...its weird. 

I should have sat one step higher....but once I got started it was blisssssss. I love naughty wetting like that 😏

On 7/9/2020 at 1:35 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

This was a spur of the moment thing, I had some unexpected time alone at home and happened to be wearing the red pants commando lolol, so I didn’t really do any extra drinking. I’d had a coffee and a glass of water or two....

Yeah I agree, spurting like that is quite similar to how it goes when you lose control involuntarily and with each spurt the bladder feels tighter and tighter