Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why Does Baby Powder Make My Pussy Lips Burn?

Ok, so slightly click bait of a title. But today I decided to do a 24 hour diapered adventure. Ok, I started last night at 10:30 pm, but I've been in diapers since then. And no, it's not the same one, I've been changing regularly (full story soon). 

So I've been wearing this Tykables since noon (about 8 hours), and I decided to put some fresh baby powder on, and rather than re-tape the whole thing, I just poured a bunch down the front. The second the powder hit my pussy lips they felt warm and then they felt very warm. The powder made them tingle and feel very warm. Not in a bad way though. 

This isn't the first time this has happened but it's the first time I've thought about it - a girl gets reflective when she's been diapered all day apparently.

So does anyone know about the chemistry of this? Why does pouring baby powder down a wet diaper make your genitals tingle and feel very hot? 

4 hours ago, Furrytum said:

Never put an Alka Seltzer down the front of a very wet diaper 😉

Ok, I have to ask about this... please elaborate... in detail!

And thanks everyone, I felt like it was less about chemical reactions and more about heat transfer, do guys get this on their junk and would anyone be willing to experiment for me?

I wonder if the label for your powder says what's in it. I can't find any numbers on whether talc is exothermic when mixed with water or not (most likely its solubility is too low), but apparently some powders use zinc oxide, which is exothermic when dissolved (though it has fairly low solubility). Disclaimer: it's been many years since I've taken classes in thermodynamics.

5 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Ok, I have to ask about this... please elaborate... in detail!

And thanks everyone, I felt like it was less about chemical reactions and more about heat transfer, do guys get this on their junk and would anyone be willing to experiment for me?

Alka Seltzer fizzes when wet..a fizzing Alka Seltzer in close proximity to the sensitive parts of the female undercarriage can bring about a sensation that is  interesting and fun.

😁😈

As far as I know talc is insoluble in water but soluble in some acids so I doubt it was that.
It is possible that due to moisture any perfumes or other ingredients in the talc acted as a Rubefacient after being absorbed quickly across the skin (which would cause dilation of small blood vessels and a feeling of warmth) but without knowing the ingredients it is hard to know.
I hope you enjoyed your adventure!
(Similar disclaimer to strobedi , complete guesswork here)

On 7/10/2020 at 2:48 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Oh see now I want to try....

Fizzyclit.... weeeeee

Quiz time! Is Fizzyclit;

A. An energy drink developed in Belarus and only exported to Eastern Europe

B. The name of an 18th century schoolteacher who was fond of spanking children in class

C. A cat owned by a wealthy Victorian family in which the husband is having an affair with the maid and the wife is having an affair with the butler, only to realize there are no maid and butler and they were in fact having an affair with one another

D. An amiable London shop owner with a wooden leg and a yarn of stories a mile long set in a discarded Charles Dickens manuscript 

4 hours ago, Foxlover said:

Quiz time! Is Fizzyclit;

A. An energy drink developed in Belarus and only exported to Eastern Europe

B. The name of an 18th century schoolteacher who was fond of spanking children in class

C. A cat owned by a wealthy Victorian family in which the husband is having an affair with the maid and the wife is having an affair with the butler, only to realize there are no maid and butler and they were in fact having an affair with one another

D. An amiable London shop owner with a wooden leg and a yarn of stories a mile long set in a discarded Charles Dickens manuscript 

It's an energy drink developed in Belarus and only exported to Eastern Europe that is named after a character in a discarded Dickens manuscript, who in turn was named after a cat owned by a wealthy Victorian family - the father and mother of which were embroiled in a rather confusing bout of rumpy pumpy with people who aren't who they thought they were - who were distantly related to a somewhat sadistic school teacher called Spanky McFizzyclit.

23 hours ago, Furrytum said:

It's an energy drink developed in Belarus and only exported to Eastern Europe that is named after a character in a discarded Dickens manuscript, who in turn was named after a cat owned by a wealthy Victorian family - the father and mother of which were embroiled in a rather confusing bout of rumpy pumpy with people who aren't who they thought they were - who were distantly related to a somewhat sadistic school teacher called Spanky McFizzyclit.

Oh my....fizzy clit would be my burlesque name 🙂