Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are some misconceptions people have about your fetish?

I remember this one person (he knew about my fetish) who refused to come to my birthday party last year because he thought that this was all part of my plan to gather up everyone at my house, offer everyone drinks until they're desperate to pee and lock the bathroom door. 

First of all, I will never push someone into holding it if I didn't have their consent first. 

No, Omorashi fetishists are not going to forcefully lock people out of the bathroom  for our sexual gratification. I actually believe that we are much more lenient to let people use the bathroom than those who don't have this fetish. I actually used to work at a convenience store a few years ago and my manager made it very clear that our bathroom is for employees only. I felt really uncomfortable with having to deny people from using our bathroom. It felt like I was doing it for my sexual gratification. It was kinda like taking the clothes off someone. 

One of the misconceptions is that if you like desperation that you like it all the time and in every situation. I have learned this since I got my new job that doesn't have any bathrooms and I have to hold it all day long because there are no bathrooms outdoors. A lot of people here that and say well you like desperation that must be absolutely wonderful. I'm like it's not wonderful to have to try and work with a full bladder all day for six hours while you are ready to explode and you are chatting with people who have a toilet 5 feet away! Believe me I would much rather have a toilet. It has its own exciting aspects but believe me I would much rather be able to go to the bathroom during the day than have to hold it for dear life until the end of the day.

It also sort of reminded me of this guy used to talk to years ago who thought that it would always be funny to lock the ladies rooms and women from going to the toilet all the time and just eliminate adequate bathrooms for women altogether. But I pointed out the fact that even people who like desperation like to be able to go to the bathroom eventually, I don't always want to have to wait an hour for a toilet or have to hold it in all day while I am doing other things that he just couldn't seem to get that. There is having a fetish and then there is letting your fetish consume every single practical aspect of your life.

He actually went to a therapist and admitted to her that his obsession with female desperation was getting so extreme that it was consuming everything else and he was kind of oblivious to the fact that not all women want to be in tremendous bladder pain all the time. There is having a healthy interest in a fetish and letting it be the be-all and end-all of existence and causing lots of real practical problems with it.

I agree. I would never force this on anyone. Just the opposite, I think people should be comfortable with themselves. I also think that is why we are all looking for a place where we can share our interest with someone, at least to some degree. I also think that for those of us that like to wet, a lot of us are very shy about it, becuase it isn't very accepted. At the same time, I realize that we all are different in our likes and dislikes, and should be accepting of other people and their personal likes and dislikes.

"My ex co-worker had got know about my fetish for some years ago. After that he refused to use same company car. He thought that I had never stoped for him if he needed to go to the bathroom.

But this is my fetish and I will never force someone to pee her/himself if it is not her/him wish."

I think that this can also work in reverse like I was saying above. It's like when you are with people who know you have a fetish for things sometimes they think you are always up for the fetish or that they can take advantage of that. Although I often chat with people while I am at work who share the fetish, sometimes people feel that it's okay to go hogwild with the fact that I am desperate even when I am trying to focus on work and not on just holding it in. So just because you like desperation doesn't mean you necessarily want people taking advantage of the situation to the maximum degree all the time.

Same thing like with that guy I was saying before. Even if you like desperation you might not appreciate if you are out somewhere for several hours and they won't stop for you to go to the bathroom or they locked the bathroom since they figure, well you have a fetish, so anything goes you will enjoy it, won't you? Not all the time, not all the time!

"I actually believe that we are much more lenient to let people use the bathroom than those who don't have this fetish."

Damn right we are. .. hopefully

Also I can't always enjoy or focus with a full bladder, or even thinking about it.  If anything I might need to go more frequently to stay focused. 

I don't deal with people who don't respect my bathroom needs unless they indicate omo play,  and give me an option. 

I guess a experience that I have had was sharing a omo experience with someone alright with omo but not their thing and will indulge from time to time.

for me at least wetting yourself doesn't necessarily lead straight to sex. Theirs something about omo for me is part life-style, fantastic hobby, great ac in the summer and yes, very sexual but has a slow roll for me, I just enjoy so much about it.

I had a partner who thought pissing herself would have all of a sudden turned me into fuck king, which it can, but at that time I had a lot of other things going on and she was a little disappointed. I tried to help with her need to get off like a gentleman but fell short of expectations. 

wasn't a big deal for us but was definably a misconception based experience. 

Communication with one another is important, but even with integrity, we can all miss the boat sometimes.

I don't know that anyone I know IRL knows about the existence of the fetish. But the place where I work has public bathrooms and I remember an attractive girl in a cute pair of shorts asking me where the bathrooms were and I told her without hesitation or even thinking of forcing her to wet herself. That was a significant step in realizing that I wasn't a bad person for having this fetish because no matter how intensely I'd fantasize, I'd never force it on anyone, and doing the right thing came naturally for me.