Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My best ever pee

Had the most amazing piss ever earlier!

was stuck on an  urban  Motorway approaching a round about with traffic lights. I left work desperate thinking my entire journey home would take 30 minutes. 2 hours later I was sat in stationary traffic going no where. My bladder had gone from pleasingly full to desperate to painful to completely numb! I knew that I wouldn’t make it home so had to detour to the nearest supermarket which meant, when I finally reached the roundabout having to travel through several sets of lights, all on Red and double back the way I came. I was barely holding by this point- I finally reached the car park  with nearly dry boxers and literally hobbled as fast as I could to the rest room and pissed for almost 3 minutes! So wish I could have measured!

anyone ever have a similar experience? 

I was just going to run a few quick errands to the pharmacy, Costco, Aldi, and then home. It wasn't that I had a lot of items at each place, but the lines in the store ... oh gods, the lines. It must be people forgot to bring their list day - standing in line at Costco, I felt my bladder going into the red zone. I pulled my muscles together (btw, it is the kind of thing that can make my stream slow a bit and make it feel like my penis is throbbing - my wife loved that feeling during and after sex - thought I would share it for anyone who didn't know) . It helped some. Then another person (just ahead of me) said "OOOH, I forgot ...(mumble) ... " and ran off into the warehouse. Great. I hope he gets back before we have to move. My full level creeps up. 

Then he comes back, no apology, and the guy behind me is bumping me with his cart for not kicking the guy in front of me out of the way. That jostles my bladder. Finally I am almost next up and forgot item guy turns into forgot card guy. Spills wallet guy. Soon I am going to be wet pants guy if he doesn't hurry. I am considering ditching items, but ... he finds it in his hands. Sigh. Then I go through. No problems. Exit Costco. Traffic is awful. One lane closed and I should have gone to the bathroom at Costco, but it was being cleaned. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, someone barfed in the bathrooms while I was in line and they had to close it for decontamination. yay.

I am on the highway bypass (through the part of the city, ten minutes with light to no traffic to Aldi to get Milk and cheese for my daughter). One lane is closed and people are driving stupidly. It takes 30+ minutes to go maybe 2-3 miles. My lower back hurts because I have to pee so badly. I did not bring a towel or pee can or gatorade jug. My insulated bag (for the milk) is waaaay in the back of the van. (Where are you force grab, hookshot, spider webs?) 

I am bouncing in my cloth seat. If I wet it, no one is open who can clean it. I contemplate a lot of kinky scenarios, but none of them will work because I am moving off and on; I also can't reach that far; not enough space; the tissue box fell off the console and into the backseat area and out of reach ...

I finally get off the highway and it is less than one mile to Aldi. There is a McDonald's closer, but it is swamped. I make it to Aldi right as they are about to close and I tell them I am going to just get milk and cheese and be gone. That's it ... nothing else. I run in and am cramping a lot. I am going to piss all over their nice clean floors... Crap. I don't want to get banned. I love Aldi. I can afford to eat because of Aldi. Maybe I can slip into the bathroom ...

Nope. The cleaning cart is in front of the bathrooms. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I think I just leaked in my underwear.

I detour to the cash register and put my milk and cheese on the end of the belt. The customer's card doesn't read in the scanner. He tries again. No luck. He assures them it works. I am hopping up and down. He looks at me. The cashier looks at me.  "Leg cramp"

He tries one more time and looks at the card. Library card. Then gets out his credit card. Thank bloody gods that one works. He leaves. I hand the cashier cash and grab another insulated bag. 

"You already have one'" she said. "You need another?"

"Frozen peas," I answered. "For ... the leg ... Keep the change."

I run out of the store, saying thanks to the manager, who is unlocking the door for me.

I make it to the van, just. I put the grocery bag inside. I open the new freezer bag, tearing it a bit and straddle it. I can't hold it. There is already a wet spot on my pants. I squat in the fan, the door open and I am hovering (kind of) over the seat, with the bag pulled up to my waist.

Oh gods ... I am shivering and shaking almost like an orgasm ... such relief. I don't know how much time I took, but it seemed forever. And not long enough. I opened my eyes and I am looking right into the store manager's face...

She came over to see if I was OK. (I come to this Aldi a lot ... ever since it opened ... I was the 43rd customer in the store. We all got tags that day. I am soooo embarrassed. )

She is just looking at me. Not upset. I am not good at reading people ... not at all. 

"I'm OK ... I just ... you know ..." 

She nodded and went back to the store.

That was two days ago. The police didn't come to my house.

Today,  I am out of milk. I need to go back and get more. 

So,

That is one of my best pees in recent memory ... also one of my "oops, I was caught".