Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Fun with my (now) ex

Guest shortmetalboi

Guest shortmetalboi

I have only told one girlfriend about my fetish, and unfortunately I didn't get to live out a lot of my fantasies while we were together. The few things we DID do, I guess I can show here!

We use to take lots of very long drives. She was new to the fetish so she was kind of easing herself into it. We would drive around for hours and hours and go shopping and get food and such, obviously not using the restroom. Usually she got desperate long before me, but she was okay with that. We'd find a park that was far away and start heading to it, all while she's squirming in the seat next to me.  Sometimes she would give me a hand job or a blow job while telling me how desperate she was. Sometimes we'd get to the park and start getting intimate in the woods, then we'd watch each other pee. Those were fun times.  

Probably the most fun we had, though, was when we made a day out of it. One park we knew had a very isolated woods area and a stream. One day we brought towels and gallons of water and just spend the day there swimming and making out and having a good time until she was desperate. That was the first time she peed herself in front of me, and also the first time she peed ON me. She had gotten very desperate and we were both very horny so, with her bathing suit still on, she let go on top of me. Of course we had wild sex after that and peed on each other a few more times. 

Boy, do I miss those times. However I wish I could find someone to live out more of my fantasies with. 

• 1 month later...
Guest shortmetalboi
4 hours ago, Linxsquat said:

That’s awesome man, one day I hope to tell my girlfriend about this and hope for a positive reaction. Did she truly start enjoying it beyond doing it just to please you?

I hope it goes well for you man!

Yeah I think she started enjoying it. But it was slow and she definitely wasn't as into as me. 

Like, any time there was a good opportunity to do something, I was about it. But there were plenty of times she wasn't in the mood.