Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Full bladder ultrasound

Guest Pancakes

Guest Pancakes

I thought I would share my desperate experience I had the other day. I needed to get an ultrasound done but was told to arrive with a full bladder so they can see the scan better. I was told over the phone to pee at 1:00 and drink 40 ounces of water in 15 minutes. My appointment was at 2:15. "40 ounces? That seems like an insane amount of water to drink in 15 minutes" I thought. But I didnt question them, they do this all day every day. I'll drink it and deal with it. I have never had a very strong bladder and was worried for days leading up to the appointment. Finally the day came, all morning I thought about having to hold so much pee for who knows how long. I followed the instructions and peed at 1:00 then filled up two water bottles at 20 ounces each. I chugged them so fast I felt like I would throw up. I was going to leave the house at 1:30 so had about 20 minutes left before leaving. I played on my laptop until my belly settled. Once my belly started to feel better I could feel a small ping in my bladder that I kind of needed to pee. Any other time I would get up and pee when I felt this way, but this time I couldnt. I tried to focus on my laptop but I kept feeling the small trickle of pee slowly filling my bladder. Finally 1:30! Time to leave the house and get this over with it! When i stood up i felt better until i started to walk. Every step sloshed the pee into the walls of my bladder. I hurried and jumped in the car to relieve some of that feeling. "Only a 20 minute drive, I can make it." I told myself. The whole drive I felt my bladder slowly push further and further into my seatbelt strap. I'm nervous now, what if they dont do my scan on time and I have to wait in the waiting room? I get to the parking garage and quickly find a spot to park. Standing up from the car felt good, until i walked again. I could feel my once comfortably sweatpants elastic pressing on my tender bladder. I hurried to the elevator, I only needed to go down one floor. The second the elevator doors shut I shot my hands between my legs. Digging my fingers into my crotch in hopes of holding in everything. Small pings of pain as my bladder continued to fill. The doors opened. I put my hand back to my side and walked out onto the first floor. The room was right in the lobby. Thanks god, didnt have to walk much more. I go in the waiting room and sign in but I am immediately called over to a desk to get my information taken. I sit down on a plush chair and put my hand back in my crotch. The woman starts asking me basic questions but I can barely focus. I bounce my leg and try to answer as best I can. After that she tell me to take a seat in the waiting room, they will be right out. I look at the clock. 20 minutes until 2:15. "Oh my god, I dont know if I can make it" I think. I sit in this plasticky leather chair and rub my thigh trying not to hold my vagina in front of all the people in here. I play on my phone to distract myself but I doesnt work. I'm absolutely desperate at this point. I'm clenching all my muscles so I dont leak any pee. The longest 20 minutes was up, they called me back. I walk into a cold dimly lit room. "Okay. Lay down on that bed and we will get started." The lady told me. I shuffled to the bed with my legs closed tight and laid down. My bladder felt even worse laying down. She squirts cold jelly on my stomach and I clench up. "This wont be long" the woman says and then presses the ultrasound wand onto my stomach. I'm doing everything in me not to burdt. My vagina throbs from holding on so tight. "Nice full bladder" the woman days with a slight chuckle. The scan goes on. She pulls the wand further up closer to my bladder and presses hard down I clench my teeth and feel a hot spurt in my panties. "Oh god, please hurry" I'm thinking to myself. The woman slides the wand over my bladder with intense pressure. I tighten my vaginal muscles but to no avail. Another hot spurt sprays out of me into my pants. "Please I cant hold it much longer" I say to the woman. "You have to hold it a bit longer. If you empty your bladder now you will just have to come back another day to try again." She replies. I go to press my fingers into my vagina over my pants to get some control. "I cant scan your belly with your arm in the way" the woman says. I reluctantly pull my hand to my side. She moves the wand down to the underside of my bladder and pushes. No spurts! "Thank god, maybe that relieved some pressure" I though to myself. She slid the wand up and took me by surprise, my bladder let go, sending a hot torrent of pee into my panties and sweatpants. I clenched my vagina and stopped the flow but my butt was wet. I knew the bed I was on would be wet. "Okay, you can stand up and go to the bathroom now" she says and takes the want off me. The bathroom was directly next to the bed so all I had to do was get up, walk about 3 week, and I would be in there. The sweet relief of peeing was in my near future. I stood up off the bed and tried to take a big step toward the bathroom. Pee trickled down my leg. I'm loosing it. I have no control anymore. I slam the bathroom door and start fully peeing in my pants. I yank them down to the floor while trickling pee out of me. I dont have time to remove my panties. I pull them to the side even though they are already soaked and release my aching full bladder into the toilet. Well, as close to the toilet as I could. Pee splashed off the seat as I hovered over it.

I loved the detail you describe of how it felt  to desperately try to hold your  pee , specifically how  all thatvpressure felt in you bladder and vagina .Thank you for sharing with us.

Did she notice your accident?  I am sure they see it all the time . My now ex-wife wet her pants crotch and partly down her leg during her test.

I had the same test done to check my bladder and prostate and had to return for a rescan after I peed in the toilet . I didn't leak but holding in in was very difficult. I couldn't sit still and continuously shifted to find  the least uncomfortable position as I waited in the waiting room.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...

For my ultrasound I had to drink 1.5 to 2 liters of water 2 hours before my ultrasound and I have a weak bladder but I drank the whole 2 liters. 45 minutes later and I began to feel desperate. After the 2 hours I can't stand up straight anymore and i'm squirming a little, my boyfriend drove me to the clinic which was 15 minutes away but it felt like 45 minutes because I was very desperate. When my boyfriend drops me off and immediately leaves to do God knows what. I could barely handle walking up the stairs to the clinic. The clinic was small and I made my way to the receptionist desk in tears from my full bladder and the receptionist told me to sign a few papers, so I did. The doctor called me back almost immediately and the doctor was really nice and told me to lay flat on my back and I lifted up my top and pulled my pants down to just below my hips exposing my belly and very full bladder. She applied cold ultrasound jell to my belly and bladder area and I was almost in tears because my bladder was really full and I was struggling and squirming more. I told her that I was really desperate to pee and she said "the fuller the better". She placed the ultrasound probe on my upper belly and pushed gently. I thought "this isn't as bad as I thought". As she scanned she began to make small talk to distract me. She moved the ultrasound probe down my belly and towards my very full bladder, pressing harder as she reached my bladder I gasped and almost leaked. She said "your bladder is very full, good job" and she continued to push hard and move the probe around my bladder. I began to cry from the intense pressure. She pushed and pushed my bladder for about 15 minutes. She then made me roll onto my right side and pressed the ultrasound probe into my side and she pressed on my bladder with her hand and the desperate felt like it doubled and I began to slowly lose control

Edited by Karly_cr (see edit history)

I hope you're ok. For me, there's a big difference between wetting when you're mentally prepared for it and wetting when you don't want to.

But in my imagination, I'd like to be in this situation with someone very attractive that I'm emotionally close to, there with me for moral support, watching me and maybe holding my hand tightly because I'm in pain. I'd squeeze their hand as my pee slowly leaks into my boxers and they watch me whimper and squirm as I wet my pants on the medical table.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar experience recently, but when I had like 15 minutes left I was very sure I was going to burst so I decided to risk it and try and pee just a little in the bathroom. Which was successful! I did manage to stop while I was still full and got through the ultrasound. I was apparently still more full than necessary 😐 It hurt a lot.

I had so much anxiety about this I arrived an hour before my appointment and started drinking then so I wouldn't have to drive with my bladder full. I definitely understand the worrying for days.

On 5/25/2022 at 7:59 PM, BeeCat said:

I had a similar experience recently, but when I had like 15 minutes left I was very sure I was going to burst so I decided to risk it and try and pee just a little in the bathroom. Which was successful! I did manage to stop while I was still full and got through the ultrasound. I was apparently still more full than necessary 😐 It hurt a lot.

I had so much anxiety about this I arrived an hour before my appointment and started drinking then so I wouldn't have to drive with my bladder full. I definitely understand the worrying for days.

Would love to read more about this experience if you would be happy to write it up?

On 5/13/2022 at 7:08 AM, Karly_cr said:

For my ultrasound I had to drink 1.5 to 2 liters of water 2 hours before my ultrasound and I have a weak bladder but I drank the whole 2 liters. 45 minutes later and I began to feel desperate. After the 2 hours I can't stand up straight anymore and i'm squirming a little, my boyfriend drove me to the clinic which was 15 minutes away but it felt like 45 minutes because I was very desperate. When my boyfriend drops me off and immediately leaves to do God knows what. I could barely handle walking up the stairs to the clinic. The clinic was small and I made my way to the receptionist desk in tears from my full bladder and the receptionist told me to sign a few papers, so I did. The doctor called me back almost immediately and the doctor was really nice and told me to lay flat on my back and I lifted up my top and pulled my pants down to just below my hips exposing my belly and very full bladder. She applied cold ultrasound jell to my belly and bladder area and I was almost in tears because my bladder was really full and I was struggling and squirming more. I told her that I was really desperate to pee and she said "the fuller the better". She placed the ultrasound probe on my upper belly and pushed gently. I thought "this isn't as bad as I thought". As she scanned she began to make small talk to distract me. She moved the ultrasound probe down my belly and towards my very full bladder, pressing harder as she reached my bladder I gasped and almost leaked. She said "your bladder is very full, good job" and she continued to push hard and move the probe around my bladder. I began to cry from the intense pressure. She pushed and pushed my bladder for about 15 minutes. She then made me roll onto my right side and pressed the ultrasound probe into my side and she pressed on my bladder with her hand and the desperate felt like it doubled and I began to slowly lose control

Did you lose just a couple of drops or did you fully pee yourself?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Travelbladder
On 7/12/2020 at 3:24 AM, MrFoley said:

Nice story! 

In some cases, if you dont have enough in your bladder, they fill you up with a catheter, using saline. 

That's a rapid filling. I'd choose that way... 😉

Oh wow I’ve never heard of this