Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1st time wetting.. and I’m a little worried!

Hi

I had my first wetting experience today and it was great but has left me a little nervous!

When I was about 11 or 12, I remember semi-purposely wetting myself on a cubs/scouts weekend away. I mainly remember how amazing it felt, and how arousing it was, although I didn’t really understand that at the time.

Anyway, I have recently been exploring my hypnosis kink, and came across incontinence files on warpmymind.com . Suddenly the memories came flooding back and I was very aroused at the thought of being incontinent  and accidentally wetting myself.

After trying out a number of files and not really getting anywhere, I tried a file call ‘Enhanced uncontrollable pee pants’ . Something with this file clicked, I suspect because it links pleasure to losing bladder control... which taps into my earlier memory.

I think I listened to the file about 10 times over a few days, mainly because of how I good it made me feel.

Well today I wet myself. It felt amazing and the weird thing was, as soon as it started I couldn’t stop it. My bladder fully emptied.

However, I’m now a little nervous as I feel it could happen again. I entered into this for a kick and thinking I could remain in control, but now I’m unsure. I also want to continue as it feels so good, but if I become permanently incontinent it would have a big impact on my life.

I obviously have no one to talk to about this, which is why im posting here. I would be interested in other forum users thoughts.