Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's the best thing about the desperation of others?

For me, it's the movements and the facial expressions. The leg crossing, bouncing around, crotch holding and doing everything in their power to keep the contents of their bladders inside, combined with the lip biting & the furrowed eyebrows is a huge turn on for me. Even better if they're in a public place yet they no longer cared because they're that desperate. 

Doing the pee pee dance is also seen as childish and improper, so that might make people look down on them, mock them or completely lose respect for them. Yet he fact that they're so desperate that they couldn't care less about the angry and disapproving stares of others is great (keep in mind - most people irl are not into this fetish). Some people  might even think of them as unworthy or immature. But if the dancing and the bouncing around is coupled with a blushing expression, people are most likely going to forgive that person because this is a sign that the desperate individual is aware that what they're doing is socially unacceptable & they feel sorry for it. 

Guest shortmetalboi

I couldn't have said it better myself. However it's also very very hot when they're doing all of those things, but it's INTENTIONAL 😍 When they're holding to desperation out of being sexy, omg that makes me so hard

I love viewing the internal struggle especially when they are in a predicament where they know they won’t have access to a toilet for a while. It’s the very subtle things like facial expressions, posture, and any the techniques they use to hold in their pee.  It’s especially hot when it’s someone who is normally very much in control of everything and proper being desperate, just seeing the transition from worry to panic is the best

54 minutes ago, Linxsquat said:

I love viewing the internal struggle especially when they are in a predicament where they know they won’t have access to a toilet for a while. It’s the very subtle things like facial expressions, posture, and any the techniques they use to hold in their pee.  It’s especially hot when it’s someone who is normally very much in control of everything and proper being desperate, just seeing the transition from worry to panic is the best

I especially love the implication thta they're pushing themselves through such suffering because the alternative would be much more humiliating in comparison. It's a fight to keep their dignity intact. 

4 hours ago, Linxsquat said:

I love that, a woman who usually sits with her back straight and legs crossed, hands on her knees all of a sudden has to pee. She starts swaying and switching legs, the pretentious smile becoming like a fish.

Their internal drive to do it, to suffer for the pleasure of another. The desire to be owned, the desire to be a marionette, an obedient pet, striving for the collar, wanting that leash more than anything, and to give of themselves, the ultimate control, to be owned on the deepest level possible. The kind of authority, only Parents and teachers have. To want to give that up, and to obey, do exactly as they are told in thought and action.

Doing their owners will every time they must wet or potty, In that private moment, OWNED to the core, No longer alone, no longer any privacy, the most secret embarrassing details are always laid bare for Master to see. Owned in thought and mind, obeying every minute, if they are holding, or consuming or releasing, they obey. That's what I love. Forcing my will from my mind to theirs and forcing my will through their nerves, to their muscles. Obeying in Body and mind, so complete, it is a beautiful and mentally heavy thing to give, so for the person that can give it up i LOVE taking that control of them, potty training, daily obedience.

So Hot there is nothing like potty training a slave day in and day out, I love it so much.

One of my favorite scenarios is a woman holding it because she knows it's what I'm into and she's trying to entertain me, either on video or in person in a private setting. I can't stand  watching someone bounce around and whine like a child. I prefer slow, sensual desperation. Starting out I like to see gentle hip gyration and rubbing the knees together trying to create a pinch point near the crotch, preferably with her hands on her hips or twirling her hair like she's distracting herself. Toward the end I like to see her holding her crotch as she approaches her bursting point but I want it to look like she's actually doing something to pinch the urethra, not just putting a hand in front of it like 90% of the videos out there. Lip biting and slightly heavy breathing (Like trying to have sex quietly so people in the other room don't hear it) are a big plus. I actually prefer watching a woman "Make it" somehow rather than wet herself, either using the toilet or relieving herself in a container of some kind so I see how much she was holding( which makes rewatching or remembering it more interesting later). 

For me it’s like knowing their secret. Interpreting their thoughts by their actions. Kind of like sharing a secret with them that very sexy and stimulating. 
I love watching every part of their body and seeing how it reacts from the sweating brow to the tense eye brows to the lip biting and flushed cheeks right down to the swaying hips, bouncing knees and tapping feet. 
then there the unpredictability of it all...mmmm

Guest Relicanth

For me, the act of pee dancing is unbelievably sexy and a huge turn on. There are just certain actions such a crossing the legs and grabbing themselves which I find very much the biggest turn on. You combine this with the fact they often know when they will be beyond a point of no return. 

The other bit with desperation if it does lead to an accident, is if they try and still hold on even when they have fully lost control. Trying to hold on even as pee runs through their hands and around their crossed legs is so much better than some who waits and then gives up holding, just peeing in an almost static position. This makes latch key wetting simply the best, as they try to hold on that little bit longer. 

Edited by Relicanth (see edit history)
1 hour ago, MsV said:

I enjoy the shifts in body language, little tell-tales, fidgetyness. But it's a tricky one for me, I only enjoy it if I know the other person on some level is , too. Whether that's a power thing, or simply they also love desperation, on some level.

This is somewhat my feeling about it.  I'm not into coercion, so I'd want the holding to have a voluntary element.

On 7/9/2020 at 10:00 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

So hot....I think this would be even better on a date...out in public, say out for dinner, or at a bar...gradually getting more and more desperate....

my ideal date hehe

Has to be a bar. Get those fluids on board. Dinner would be no good - I get so electrified by desperation that I wouldn't be able to eat!

My dream scenario is the half-mile walk home between my local bar and my house. And then further adventures in my garden which is completely private and not overlooked...

Sometimes feel it makes me sound like a bitch but I kind of like to see the person aggravated because they really want to go to the bathroom but they can't, and I love to see the struggle with that and how people cope with it. That said though I am probably getting my comeuppance at my new job because having to pee and not being able to is really fucking frustrating! But to me that makes the whole experience more real.

When you are holding voluntarily you can end it at any time, but when you are holding because you have to you don't have the option of just giving up unless you want to humiliate yourself. So to me when you have to hold in a real situation that you hadn't planned for that makes it a lot more exciting, the fact that you can't go, especially if it's in a situation where others can go as well as that just makes it even more frustrating. I guess it is just more relatable and unpredictable compared to planned desperation.

• 5 weeks later...

For me it’s windering if they are in pain or frustrated or impatient and what it must feel like. I also wonder if they know how much longer they must hold and sometimes I just want to imagine how desperate they are on the inside. I do wonder if they had an earlier opportunity to go but elected to hold it in instead 

one of my fav happened this weekend where a girl next to me at a cafe told her bf she had to pee but didn’t use the cafe restroom and left 30mins later and I wondered how desperate she was and what it must feel like to look and act all normal while needing to pee during the time

Edited by Angusburger (see edit history)

My favorite thing is when a professional woman desperately needs to use the bathroom but is in a situation where they can't (meeting, interview, etc.), and they have to hold it in as discretely as possible. Being able to witness them trying to maintain a professional demeanor and hold their composure while enduring an absolutely bursting bladder would be super hot. Trying to be discrete would only make the desperation so much worse, so it would be very interesting to see how they would deal with the predicament without embarrassing themselves.