Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 7/7/2020 at 7:40 AM, liesjeversteven said:

Sometimes in the summer when it's hot under a long skirt I like going commando.  I like the feeling of air on my lady parts.  Pussies like to breathe.  It does make squatting to pee outside easier too...

I figured that going commando would be quite advantageous for peeing outside haha

On 7/7/2020 at 8:30 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

summer is too hot for panties lol. I go commando under yoga pants a lot, but it doesn’t have anything to do with pee desperation. It’s just more comfortable 

I could see that being comfortable doing it with yoga pants, but do you ever worry about a cameltoe showing? 

2 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Nah, I don’t pull them up thaaaaaat tight lol. They look like this....and as an aside, they really show the wet fast without panties to absorb any...this was literally a one second spurt😂

D1DF44E3-6AFA-46C2-B2D5-24E48013B009.thumb.jpeg.628a773921c26e082ffec66f150b3e19.jpeg

But I mean really, I’m not wearing them to work or anything, mostly just around the house, or to run a quick errand. 

That's awesome, sometimes I do envy not having a vagina 😂

2 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Nah, I don’t pull them up thaaaaaat tight lol. They look like this....and as an aside, they really show the wet fast without panties to absorb any...this was literally a one second spurt😂

D1DF44E3-6AFA-46C2-B2D5-24E48013B009.thumb.jpeg.628a773921c26e082ffec66f150b3e19.jpeg

But I mean really, I’m not wearing them to work or anything, mostly just around the house, or to run a quick errand. 

I could def see how a tiny spurt would show up really easily with that type of fabric haha. That’s one of my favorite clothing items for women to wet in, would be very hot to watch you out in public with the knowledge that there’s nothing underneath 

On 7/7/2020 at 7:40 AM, liesjeversteven said:

Sometimes in the summer when it's hot under a long skirt I like going commando.  I like the feeling of air on my lady parts.  Pussies like to breathe.  It does make squatting to pee outside easier too...

Tbh it makes peeing outdoors while standing easier too. Especially if you're wearing a skirt~

• 2 weeks later...

Though I'm definitely a man I like going commando very much. I like to wear jeans and jeans shorts without underwear already for many years, since adolescence. I choose my pants rather tight to prevent my manhood from flopping around and this sometimes creates an obvious male cameltoe. Besides, very tight pants, preferably without underwear, enable me to stand a full or very full bladder more easily. When sitting down kind of squeezes my privates I often can postpone peeing for some noteworthy time.