Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Splashfics on OmoOrg

Hi,

I'm an erotic novelist known as Splashfics.

As the subject of my stories and art would suggest, I am strongly inspired by depictions of women with colossal bladders who can pee endlessly. I have written a few titles and I'm keen to share them with as many people as possible, so I imagine Omorashi.org is one of the best places to do that.

For those who don't know me, I hope I can introduce you to something you'll enjoy - and for those who do know me, I hope you'll continue to follow me as I grow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately Splashfics has been absent for a protracted amount of time. Fortunately for us, he has written several tales of prodigiously peeing women which are well-worth reading. Waxing On and Off: Thew Origins of Infinite Capacity is one I can highly recommend. Chandra, the female protagonist is well developed-- if you can forgive the pun-- and the situations she finds herself in extremely stimulating, if somewhat embarrassing. You can find this story at the usual websites, including Amazon. 

Edited by LngPeefan (see edit history)