Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Accident on the way back

When I was young, though I had a lot of accident, I never peed myself at school (apart from once, but it was not a complete accident). However it often happened to me to pee in my pants on the way back home from school, and even entering my house.

I also remember a couple of friends having accidents coming back home from school. 

Has anyone else had similar experiences? 

When I was about 7, I was running home because I needed to pee..I stopped for a few seconds at another friends house to catch my breath, and felt the pee start to come out,so I started running again which stemmed the flow..When I reached home, I had to take my boots and snowpants off in the basement..I kicked my boots off, but struggled with the straps on my snowpants..Suddenly,"WHOOSH".a flashflood poured out of the cuffs of my snowpants,and I totally peed my pants..I noticed it didn't show,so I kept my snowpants on till my pants dried.. I remember really liking how it felt,but it was not until a few years later that I started peeing my pants secretly on purpose..

Yes, I wet myself multiple times on the way home school. One time, I remember walking home with my Grandad, I was obviously desperate to pee and he suggested going behind a tree. However, there were older kids around and I didn't want to seem like I couldn't hold it. Well, I couldn't hold it and wet myself before we made it home.

Another time we were about to set off walking home from school when a friend offered us a ride in their car. At the time I was glad because I was already desperate to pee. By the time they pulled up at our house, I am not sure if I had started to wet myself but I was very close to it. I made it as far as the toilet in our house but had a full accident before I could get my pants down.

In late elementary school I got in this habit of refusing to use the school bathroom all day and I frequently rode the bus home so there were a lot of super close calls on the way home from school. 

I don’t remember ever having a full blown accident but sometimes I’d play with desperation and once I got home I’d stand in front of the toilet to see if that made me pee (it did) or if I could start peeing and then stop midway and try to zip my pants back up and go about my day. Both scenarios always ended in leaks so I’d immediately go to the toilet when it happened bc I was embarrassed and didn’t want to make a mess. 

Guest shortmetalboi

Once I was at a friend's house who didn't have a bathroom door (he was kinda irresponsible) and I was pee shy so I held it all day. I peed my jeans in the car on the way home. I probably could have held it, but I was uncomfortable and also aroused and knew I didn't have to see anyone after. So I pissed myself and jerked off as soon as I got home

Guest Relicanth

I wet myself on the bus on the way back from school. The normal 30 minute drive back ended up taking an extra hour due to a car accident. I didn’t go before we left from school, I remember squirming and grabbing myself for what felt like years to hold it back but eventually I wet myself, hand still grabbing myself. 

Fortunately, I had those black Teflon trousers so it didn’t show and the seat absorbed a lot of it so no one knew.

There a lot of close calls as well, where I would often go behind the bus stop once I arrived rather than risk walking home.

I was in 8th grade when it happened to me. I didn't really feel like I needed to pee when I got on the bus to head home, boy was I wrong. I ended up getting home, very desperate, and realized I forgot my keys in the house that morning. I had to go to the neighbors house (they had a spare) and borrow the key, ended up losing control as soon as I got into the garage. I was so embarrassed at the time, but then realized how good it felt to pee myself. The fetish was born, well, reborn. I had some pee experiences earlier in life. 

• 4 weeks later...

This was like 3rd grade I think. I lived literally right across the street from my school but I was still somehow bursting while walking back home, I guess I just skipped the restroom that day. I had no key, as my grandma would always be at home taking care of things while everyone was out, but I knew I couldn't hold it long enough to knock at the front door and then stand and wait for her to open it. So I ended up just squeezing through our side gate and hosed down the side of the house right there.

I think I remember one time in second or third grade that I was desperate the entire walk home, ran to the bathroom, dropped my skirt to the ground, and then stood there in shock as I began wetting myself right in front of the toilet. I think my panties were flowery or some other cutesy print. Stood there for a moment processing exactly what had happened.

This situation was my introduction to my fetish. It happened when I was in y/1. I did not want to use school bathrooms partly for my shyness, partly for needing more privacy...

At year 1 we had school from 8 to 12-13 so I could hold it without problems. Yes on way back to my home I was desperate but I always could hold it to our appartment, sometimes my first way in appartment went right to the bathroom.

One day was little different. I went home as usually but in the park I must stop and hold myself in my crotch. But after some seconds I could go. I thought that I always could hold it so I only went. When I unlocked doors from our block of flats I started to pee. I stoped after 2 seconds but it was visible on my jeans. At that time I decided to go again in fron of our block of flats and pee there behind the tree. But I started to pee again and could not stop it until 95% of my pee was in my jeans and shoes.

One years later my friend peed himself on way back from school too.

In fourth grade I had a horrible teacher that was really mean to the students to a point where my mom caught her and had to tell her to put the child down. Nonetheless, she wouldn't let me go to the restroom at the very end of the day and I mean we had maybe 20 minutes left of class, but 5 minutes to the end of school, I couldn't hold it anymore after begging and I just sat there as I peed. I let all the other students leave the room first cuz I lived just across the street so it was a short walk home. And I met my brother there and we went in and I cleaned up. It wasn't even one of the formative events of my life that led me to this love of omorashi. Haha!