Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many people here are actually bedwetters?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have wet the bed involuntarily almost my entire life (3+ days a week) and i have to say that now i like it. I used to hate it but there is no point hating what you cant fix right? Wetting the bed is

High school was ok, as far as having to deal with bedwetting in it went. I couldnt really have sleepovers and stuff, but school trips were fine as i didnt really have the opportunity to go on any over

I've been dry for only very brief periods in my life, but I always end up wetting the bed again. When I was about 12-16, I would wet the bed most of the time, but I would end up being dry for som

Posted Images

On 7/10/2020 at 4:33 PM, TinyBladderBoy said:

It took a year of wearing diapers to bed to really kick in, wetting before bed and when I woke up in the night. I stopped waking to pee awhile ago. I wet most nights now and love it. I wear diapers to bed every night now. I was already the type of person to wake up BURSTING to pee in the morning so the change is nice. Last time I wore regular undies to bed for maybe a week? And I completely soaked the bed. 

Congratulations on becoming one of us. I love my nightly bedwetting and wouldn't want to be dry at night. Some of us are just meant to be bedwetters.

• 2 months later...

I never was a bedwetter, but I got treated like one and it definitely was part of how I ended up here.

I have never wet the bed past potty training. Never.

But, as I found out decades later, my mother wet the bed until 7 or 8.

I guess this stuck in my grandmother's mind. I didn't have a dad growing up, so I was a frequent guest at my grandmother's house while my mom worked, dated, etc. And after I was potty-trained, she introduced the concept of "big-kid diapers." Until at least age 6 (I have certain easily dateable memories that allow me that much knowledge) when I stayed at her house, I wore diapers to bed. I loved it. I don't think I ever used them. I even remember shimmying them down (old plastic tape-ons) to pee in the toilet. But I loved wearing them. I loved being put into them. I loved them so much that when I saw a kid my age at daycare get put into a different, cooler looking kind of diaper for having an accident, that the next time I was with my grandmother, I made her take me to the store to try and find them. Seriously.

When Goodnites commercials began airing, it struck a chord with me.

The only other person I know for sure who was a long-term bedwetter and wearer of Goodnites was my high-school girlfriend's best friend. She told me about it when I brought up something related. My high-school girlfriend was a bit of what today would be easily called an LG. By the time college rolled around, she had footie pajamas (they weren't widespread like they are now), a sippie cup, and we'd talked about pullups. Blind luck on that one and I wish I'd explored those things more with her. Ah well.