Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

How many people here are actually bedwetters?


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, silvermoon said:

My parents do (I'm still living at home). My older brother moved out but he knows about it and thinks it's cute. And while I don't live with him, I do have a friend who's known about it since an accident happened while I babysitting his younger brother and he thinks it's "freaking adorable".

There's also my cousin, who has similar issues to me but not as severe.

Well I hope you don't mind me agreeing with your brother and friend, it is very cute and I think that's the best way to think of it 😊

Link to post
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have wet the bed involuntarily almost my entire life (3+ days a week) and i have to say that now i like it. I used to hate it but there is no point hating what you cant fix right? Wetting the bed is

High school was ok, as far as having to deal with bedwetting in it went. I couldnt really have sleepovers and stuff, but school trips were fine as i didnt really have the opportunity to go on any over

Yah, that’s my kind of bedwetting hehehe....lay lazy in bed till I’m squirming like crazy and  finally give in and soak myself...haven’t had a chance to do that in forever😕

Posted Images

I can't go throughout the night without peeing since my early 30s, but in recent years I started to have more and more wetting accidents in my sleep and had to start wearing diapers to be sure I wake up in dry bed. It happened even before a few times per year and can be said I was a occasional bed wetter for years now, but when it became more frequent, like 2 or 3 times per month, cleaning the bed became too much of a hassle. Now I wear diapers every night for about a year. I also noticed I wake up more and more rarely when I have to pee.

Link to post
9 hours ago, bohemian85 said:

I can totally relate to you with the fear always being there. Even though it only happens to me when I've been drinking, I still worry about it, especially if I'm not at home. It's happened waaaaay to many times now. So, after a very embarrassing accident at a friend's place recently I've decided that if there's a chance I won't make it home, then I'm putting a nappy on before I leave the house. It's become a legitimate necessity now.

Once a bedwetter always a bedwetter is the mentality that keeps the fear still slightly there in me i suppose. It's good that you managed to get over worries and open up to it with friends, though i suppose you had no choice with that one particular friend! I always dreaded being found out so really good you accepted it and had courage to bring it into open with your friends.

Link to post

It took a year of doing but I am now, and I'm thrilled i did it, i sleep so much better and waking up wet AND refreshed from a good nights sleep is honestly an amazing feeling. I know some might hate it, but I'm at the point where I don't like nights where I wake up dry! (which seem to be getting rarer, which is fine by me)

Link to post
11 hours ago, TinyBladderBoy said:

It took a year of doing but I am now, and I'm thrilled i did it, i sleep so much better and waking up wet AND refreshed from a good nights sleep is honestly an amazing feeling. I know some might hate it, but I'm at the point where I don't like nights where I wake up dry! (which seem to be getting rarer, which is fine by me)

Oh wow, so you set out to do this on purpose then by the sounds of things? Well if you did and you're happy then congratulations to you! How did you go about doing this?

Link to post
24 minutes ago, bohemian85 said:

Oh wow, so you set out to do this on purpose then by the sounds of things? Well if you did and you're happy then congratulations to you! How did you go about doing this?

It took a year of wearing diapers to bed to really kick in, wetting before bed and when I woke up in the night. I stopped waking to pee awhile ago. I wet most nights now and love it. I wear diapers to bed every night now. I was already the type of person to wake up BURSTING to pee in the morning so the change is nice. Last time I wore regular undies to bed for maybe a week? And I completely soaked the bed. 

Link to post
3 hours ago, TinyBladderBoy said:

It took a year of wearing diapers to bed to really kick in, wetting before bed and when I woke up in the night. I stopped waking to pee awhile ago. I wet most nights now and love it. I wear diapers to bed every night now. I was already the type of person to wake up BURSTING to pee in the morning so the change is nice. Last time I wore regular undies to bed for maybe a week? And I completely soaked the bed. 

Wow, so you've completely retrained your mind and bladder. That's pretty impressive! I'm glad you are so happy. I've read stories of people making that happen and then later regretting it.  For me I didn't plan for this to happen and now I'm going away for a party weekend and staying with friends who don't know about my problem... I will have to pack my nappies and hope they don't find out

Link to post

Due to certain circumstances, back in High School I developed a routine where my bladder would release right around midnight whether I’d want it to or not. Before I even felt an urge, I’d immediately be peeing.

This has continued since then, even to today. So if I’m asleep at midnight, yea I will end up wetting the bed. Otherwise I usually don’t unless I’m already in bed or purposefully pee in bed at other times.

Link to post
On 7/10/2020 at 11:33 AM, TinyBladderBoy said:

It took a year of wearing diapers to bed to really kick in, wetting before bed and when I woke up in the night. I stopped waking to pee awhile ago. I wet most nights now and love it. I wear diapers to bed every night now. I was already the type of person to wake up BURSTING to pee in the morning so the change is nice. Last time I wore regular undies to bed for maybe a week? And I completely soaked the bed. 

I am so jealous!  I've been wearing diapers to bed for years and years, every single night, and using them, and drinking nice hydrating fluids in the evening and at night.  Never wet involuntarily.  Always wake up and pee lying down.  I keep hoping it kicks in, but it never does.  I think I have an extremely tight and strong sphincter muscle set.  Booooo!

Link to post
3 hours ago, Justmeinnh said:

I am so jealous!  I've been wearing diapers to bed for years and years, every single night, and using them, and drinking nice hydrating fluids in the evening and at night.  Never wet involuntarily.  Always wake up and pee lying down.  I keep hoping it kicks in, but it never does.  I think I have an extremely tight and strong sphincter muscle set.  Booooo!

Well as a kid I was accident prone in the day but not at night. I think I'm just predisposed to accidents and I've woke to a spurt or bursting plenty and ran to the bathroom. I tried hypnosis but I never really got into it. I did say to myself "I am a bedwetter who needs diapers" kinda to plug it into my brain a few times a day but idk if that did anything. 

Link to post
On 7/11/2020 at 8:18 PM, TinyBladderBoy said:

Well as a kid I was accident prone in the day but not at night. I think I'm just predisposed to accidents and I've woke to a spurt or bursting plenty and ran to the bathroom. I tried hypnosis but I never really got into it. I did say to myself "I am a bedwetter who needs diapers" kinda to plug it into my brain a few times a day but idk if that did anything. 

I find it interesting that you've wanted to return to this. As a kid I too was quite accident prone during the day but also was a bedwetter. I don't think I'd want to return to the bedwetting involuntarily at all. However, I really would like to be able to wake up in a wet diaper on occasion. If I could "control" it as it were so it only happened when I wanted I feel like that would be great but the nature of the thing is that it's not really controllable which I suspect is part of the appeal or many folks just not for me!

Link to post
On 7/15/2020 at 3:52 PM, wetaccident said:

I find it interesting that you've wanted to return to this. As a kid I too was quite accident prone during the day but also was a bedwetter. I don't think I'd want to return to the bedwetting involuntarily at all. However, I really would like to be able to wake up in a wet diaper on occasion. If I could "control" it as it were so it only happened when I wanted I feel like that would be great but the nature of the thing is that it's not really controllable which I suspect is part of the appeal or many folks just not for me!

I always felt like I should have been a bedwetter as weird as that may sound. Waking up wet most of the time feels right to me. The deeper more restful sleep is a nice added bonus. 

Link to post
8 minutes ago, TinyBladderBoy said:

I always felt like I should have been a bedwetter as weird as that may sound. Waking up wet most of the time feels right to me. The deeper more restful sleep is a nice added bonus. 

It's nice to hear that you have no regrets 😊

Link to post

I wet my bed occasionally. Sometimes I wet in my sleep, and sometimes I wake up and just don't want to get up to pee, so I will just wet the bed. 

I need to get up every night to pee anyway, and most nights, I will purposely wet my underwear a bit, and then go back to bed with my wet underwear still on. So one way or the other, I'm wet pretty much every night.

Link to post

So how do you guys do this? Wetting the matras and the sheets?
I've tried this once with two of those absorbing ''pads'', if you know what I mean.
They cover like half of your matras. So I had one on the matras and one to cover my sheets (so basically I ''stick'' it to the sheets to prevent them of getting wet). This worked quite well I gotta say! Will definitely try this again some time. 

Edited by Anjuna (see edit history)
Link to post

Over the years I have had a very occasional bed wetting accident but since I developed diabetes it has become a lot more common. I will wet about once or twice a week now. I often wake up dying to pee but have already started to wet the bed or will leak trying to make the bathroom.. I must admit I find nappies uncomfortable but now have to wear them if I stay away from home. Otherwise I just rely on bed protection.

Wet bed 1.JPG

Link to post
48 minutes ago, wetchris said:

Over the years I have had a very occasional bed wetting accident but since I developed diabetes it has become a lot more common. I will wet about once or twice a week now. I often wake up dying to pee but have already started to wet the bed or will leak trying to make the bathroom.. I must admit I find nappies uncomfortable but now have to wear them if I stay away from home. Otherwise I just rely on bed protection.

Wet bed 1.JPG

Fair enough and each to their own I guess. Personally, I really hate the clean up and the protective sheets I've tried are uncomfortable and slip off the mattress. So for me it's nappies and they do a great job.

Link to post
On 7/18/2020 at 10:05 PM, Anjuna said:

So how do you guys do this? Wetting the matras and the sheets?
I've tried this once with two of those absorbing ''pads'', if you know what I mean.
They cover like half of your matras. So I had one on the matras and one to cover my sheets (so basically I ''stick'' it to the sheets to prevent them of getting wet). This worked quite well I gotta say! Will definitely try this again some time. 

I try not to do that as the clean up is way too much hassle for me. I just wear nappies to bed when I need to 😊

Link to post
  • 1 month later...
On 7/19/2020 at 12:12 PM, wetchris said:

Over the years I have had a very occasional bed wetting accident but since I developed diabetes it has become a lot more common. I will wet about once or twice a week now. I often wake up dying to pee but have already started to wet the bed or will leak trying to make the bathroom.. I must admit I find nappies uncomfortable but now have to wear them if I stay away from home. Otherwise I just rely on bed protection.

Wet bed 1.JPG

Nice picture.  Good bed protection is the secret of a worry free sleep.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...