Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many people here are actually bedwetters?

I've been dry for only very brief periods in my life, but I always end up wetting the bed again.

When I was about 12-16, I would wet the bed most of the time, but I would end up being dry for sometimes a month at once. Nowadays I wet nearly every night. I wear diapers to sleep, but I also use pee pads and a plastic sheet just in case. During the day I have control basically all the time, I just like to wear pullups and diapers for fun.

I'm perfectly happy with wetting my bed, honestly. To me it just feels oddly right when I wake up and my diaper is wet. I'm sure many of you have had the exact same experience. Often, if I wake up dry, I decide to just wet my nighttime diaper anyway. I only end up changing out of it right away if it's truly soaked and can't hold anything more; often times I just use it until it's about to leak.

Though bedwetting has been a fun thing for me for a while, it was a source of a lot of embarrassment, especially in high school when it started to get really bad. I felt a lot better about it once I graduated, and I'm glad that the few people that knew about my issues were really nice about it and didn't end up telling anyone.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have wet the bed involuntarily almost my entire life (3+ days a week) and i have to say that now i like it. I used to hate it but there is no point hating what you cant fix right? Wetting the bed is

High school was ok, as far as having to deal with bedwetting in it went. I couldnt really have sleepovers and stuff, but school trips were fine as i didnt really have the opportunity to go on any over

I've been dry for only very brief periods in my life, but I always end up wetting the bed again. When I was about 12-16, I would wet the bed most of the time, but I would end up being dry for som

Posted Images

On 10/8/2020 at 1:36 AM, MikeK said:

Sorry that you had to go through this as a teenager and in your early twenties. That must have been really difficult. Later in life I feel like people don't really care that much - most people have ben through much to care about a wet bed or soaked diaper.

How was high school and college with this condition: Did you participate in school trips? And did you date? 

High school was ok, as far as having to deal with bedwetting in it went. I couldnt really have sleepovers and stuff, but school trips were fine as i didnt really have the opportunity to go on any overnight ones. 

I did date, but i didnt really get to the point where we were living with each other except with my current bf, who i worked up the courage to tell about 2 months into our relationship. He actually revealed that he had an omo fetish/incontinence fetish, and he helped encourage me to love it myself and now i love it as much as he does. 

We have worked it into our relationship quite a bit by now, and it is awesome. I love him and it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Up until I was about 12-13 I wet the bed. But by that point it was fairly infrequent, I really only semi regularly bedwet until I was like, 9 or 10? But now I have complete control, too good of control lol. I'm glad I'm not incontinent and don't wanna be, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to experience it again (while diapered) to just see what it's like 😅, but only temporarily.

I've been bedwetting on and off for most of my life. These days, if I go to sleep diapered I'll pretty much invariably leak at least a little bit, but if I'm not then I think I have a good 2/3 chance of waking up dry.

My bedwetting was at its very worst when I was in highschool, since I was stressed all the time. Even when I wasn't wearing diapers during the day I pretty much never made it through the night dry. For a while this was a major source of embarrassment, since I didn't want to go to sleepovers diapered, but eventually I reached a point where I'm pretty accepting of it. And hey, if I wake up turned on, the already warm diaper is a solid plus!

I've also had problems with messing my diaper in my sleep, but that's pretty rare and usually only happens when either I'm drunk (and I pretty much never drink), or if I take a laxative for constipation (which was actually the case last night and I woke up with a pretty big mess in my diaper >.<).

4 hours ago, Emma Bailey said:

I've been bedwetting on and off for most of my life. These days, if I go to sleep diapered I'll pretty much invariably leak at least a little bit, but if I'm not then I think I have a good 2/3 chance of waking up dry.

My bedwetting was at its very worst when I was in highschool, since I was stressed all the time. Even when I wasn't wearing diapers during the day I pretty much never made it through the night dry. For a while this was a major source of embarrassment, since I didn't want to go to sleepovers diapered, but eventually I reached a point where I'm pretty accepting of it. And hey, if I wake up turned on, the already warm diaper is a solid plus!

I've also had problems with messing my diaper in my sleep, but that's pretty rare and usually only happens when either I'm drunk (and I pretty much never drink), or if I take a laxative for constipation (which was actually the case last night and I woke up with a pretty big mess in my diaper >.<).

As inconvenient as it has to be, you make incontinence sound like fun! I wish I wet the bed that often, though I definitely get what you’ve said before about sleeping away from home being stressful. And I know it had to be hardest in school, where the impact of pretty much anything embarrassing is at least tripled (not to mention it being a generally stressful time and things like bedwetting aren’t helped by stress.) 

Also, I was going to ask about messing in your sleep the last time you mentioned it, thanks for letting us know how that works here. Do those laxatives often make you poop yourself, or is it only if the urge comes when you’re asleep? Either way, I gotta imagine the mess would be huge if you haven’t been able to go for a long time. Do you ever enjoy waking up that way?

• 5 months later...
On 7/19/2020 at 1:12 PM, wetchris said:

Over the years I have had a very occasional bed wetting accident but since I developed diabetes it has become a lot more common. I will wet about once or twice a week now. I often wake up dying to pee but have already started to wet the bed or will leak trying to make the bathroom.. I must admit I find nappies uncomfortable but now have to wear them if I stay away from home. Otherwise I just rely on bed protection.

Wet bed 1.JPG

I have the same problem!!  And although I shouldn’t drink, occasionally I have a few too many!!! With beers, I absolutely need to wear a diaper to bed or risk waking up wet. The problem is that even with a strong diaper, I’ve been know to leak. Recently had a guys trip to Spain and overindulged …. Thankfully the house is ours, but I was too embarrassed to wear diapers to bed…. Well, the first night, I woke up absolutely bursting and didn’t make it five feet out of bed before I absolutely soaked myself …. The second night, I fell asleep fully clothed again with the lights on and woke up while I was peeing myself…. This time I had a huge wet spot on the sheets and my khaki shorts were about as wet as a pair of shorts could get… sooooooo ended up having to wash and hang the clothes and sheets outside which also came with me admitting I wet myself the last two nights!!! I was much more careful the last two nights, but 50% failure rate is grounds for sucking it up and just wearing protection!! 

On 10/10/2020 at 9:15 PM, Emily Gold said:

High school was ok, as far as having to deal with bedwetting in it went. I couldnt really have sleepovers and stuff, but school trips were fine as i didnt really have the opportunity to go on any overnight ones. 

I did date, but i didnt really get to the point where we were living with each other except with my current bf, who i worked up the courage to tell about 2 months into our relationship. He actually revealed that he had an omo fetish/incontinence fetish, and he helped encourage me to love it myself and now i love it as much as he does. 

We have worked it into our relationship quite a bit by now, and it is awesome. I love him and it. 

That's a bit similar to my bedwetting story. I wet the bed while drunk with my husband in it and he was annoyed and put me in diapers as a result. I came to really like wearing diapers so it was definitely worth it...

He likes my accidents, but not when they make a massive mess to clean up!

Lately I haven't been wetting my bed as much accidentally. While I do still have frequent accidents and I sleep in diapers, it seems like it's happening less often (maybe 1/2 of nights).

Overall, this is somewhat of a relief to me. Paying for so many night-time diapers costs a lot, and I'm hoping to have fewer and fewer night-time accidents overall.

It also seems like I've been wetting myself fewer times each night. Often times I wake up wet, change my diaper, go back to sleep, then wake up wet again. These days, it seems like I wake up less wet, so I think I'm sleeping dry for a while and then waking up to only one wetting.

If it continues like this, I'd consider wearing Goodnites to sleep again. Currently I use Tenas for night-time, but I love Goodnites so much. The new XL size is really good and they tend to hold a full wetting of mine (just one, though). It would be easier for me to pee in the toilet when I wake up (instead of wetting myself).

It happens to me once in a while even though I drink a normal amount of water before bed, and use the bathroom before going to bed.

I don’t wear diapers to bed at this time because I have a mattress protector and only wet maybe once a month (on average). But if I were to sleep over at someone else’s place I would definitely wear some kind of protection just in case.

• 2 weeks later...

my last bed wetting was when I was 7/8 years old, it was the classic dream where I pee and I wake up with the shock of not being in a dream anymore

since adolescence the discovery of many fantasies has happened

Now I still haven't wetted the bed again for a while I had the fantasy of wetting my bed involuntarily but nowadays it's more the fantasy of sharing the bed with a girl who will have an accident

😅it's a bit embarrassing to talk about😅

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2021 at 8:57 AM, peelion said:

my last bed wetting was when I was 7/8 years old, it was the classic dream where I pee and I wake up with the shock of not being in a dream anymore

since adolescence the discovery of many fantasies has happened

Now I still haven't wetted the bed again for a while I had the fantasy of wetting my bed involuntarily but nowadays it's more the fantasy of sharing the bed with a girl who will have an accident

😅it's a bit embarrassing to talk about😅

My first girlfriend was a bedwetter. I can tell you I loved sleeping in her musky wetness.