Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many people here are actually bedwetters?

24 minutes ago, bohemian85 said:

Oh wow, so you set out to do this on purpose then by the sounds of things? Well if you did and you're happy then congratulations to you! How did you go about doing this?

It took a year of wearing diapers to bed to really kick in, wetting before bed and when I woke up in the night. I stopped waking to pee awhile ago. I wet most nights now and love it. I wear diapers to bed every night now. I was already the type of person to wake up BURSTING to pee in the morning so the change is nice. Last time I wore regular undies to bed for maybe a week? And I completely soaked the bed. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have wet the bed involuntarily almost my entire life (3+ days a week) and i have to say that now i like it. I used to hate it but there is no point hating what you cant fix right? Wetting the bed is

High school was ok, as far as having to deal with bedwetting in it went. I couldnt really have sleepovers and stuff, but school trips were fine as i didnt really have the opportunity to go on any over

I've been dry for only very brief periods in my life, but I always end up wetting the bed again. When I was about 12-16, I would wet the bed most of the time, but I would end up being dry for som

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TinyBladderBoy said:

It took a year of wearing diapers to bed to really kick in, wetting before bed and when I woke up in the night. I stopped waking to pee awhile ago. I wet most nights now and love it. I wear diapers to bed every night now. I was already the type of person to wake up BURSTING to pee in the morning so the change is nice. Last time I wore regular undies to bed for maybe a week? And I completely soaked the bed. 

Wow, so you've completely retrained your mind and bladder. That's pretty impressive! I'm glad you are so happy. I've read stories of people making that happen and then later regretting it.  For me I didn't plan for this to happen and now I'm going away for a party weekend and staying with friends who don't know about my problem... I will have to pack my nappies and hope they don't find out

Due to certain circumstances, back in High School I developed a routine where my bladder would release right around midnight whether I’d want it to or not. Before I even felt an urge, I’d immediately be peeing.

This has continued since then, even to today. So if I’m asleep at midnight, yea I will end up wetting the bed. Otherwise I usually don’t unless I’m already in bed or purposefully pee in bed at other times.

On 7/10/2020 at 11:33 AM, TinyBladderBoy said:

I am so jealous!  I've been wearing diapers to bed for years and years, every single night, and using them, and drinking nice hydrating fluids in the evening and at night.  Never wet involuntarily.  Always wake up and pee lying down.  I keep hoping it kicks in, but it never does.  I think I have an extremely tight and strong sphincter muscle set.  Booooo!

3 hours ago, Justmeinnh said:

I am so jealous!  I've been wearing diapers to bed for years and years, every single night, and using them, and drinking nice hydrating fluids in the evening and at night.  Never wet involuntarily.  Always wake up and pee lying down.  I keep hoping it kicks in, but it never does.  I think I have an extremely tight and strong sphincter muscle set.  Booooo!

Well as a kid I was accident prone in the day but not at night. I think I'm just predisposed to accidents and I've woke to a spurt or bursting plenty and ran to the bathroom. I tried hypnosis but I never really got into it. I did say to myself "I am a bedwetter who needs diapers" kinda to plug it into my brain a few times a day but idk if that did anything. 

On 7/11/2020 at 8:18 PM, TinyBladderBoy said:

Well as a kid I was accident prone in the day but not at night. I think I'm just predisposed to accidents and I've woke to a spurt or bursting plenty and ran to the bathroom. I tried hypnosis but I never really got into it. I did say to myself "I am a bedwetter who needs diapers" kinda to plug it into my brain a few times a day but idk if that did anything. 

I find it interesting that you've wanted to return to this. As a kid I too was quite accident prone during the day but also was a bedwetter. I don't think I'd want to return to the bedwetting involuntarily at all. However, I really would like to be able to wake up in a wet diaper on occasion. If I could "control" it as it were so it only happened when I wanted I feel like that would be great but the nature of the thing is that it's not really controllable which I suspect is part of the appeal or many folks just not for me!

On 7/15/2020 at 3:52 PM, wetaccident said:

I find it interesting that you've wanted to return to this. As a kid I too was quite accident prone during the day but also was a bedwetter. I don't think I'd want to return to the bedwetting involuntarily at all. However, I really would like to be able to wake up in a wet diaper on occasion. If I could "control" it as it were so it only happened when I wanted I feel like that would be great but the nature of the thing is that it's not really controllable which I suspect is part of the appeal or many folks just not for me!

I always felt like I should have been a bedwetter as weird as that may sound. Waking up wet most of the time feels right to me. The deeper more restful sleep is a nice added bonus. 

I wet my bed occasionally. Sometimes I wet in my sleep, and sometimes I wake up and just don't want to get up to pee, so I will just wet the bed. 

I need to get up every night to pee anyway, and most nights, I will purposely wet my underwear a bit, and then go back to bed with my wet underwear still on. So one way or the other, I'm wet pretty much every night.

So how do you guys do this? Wetting the matras and the sheets?
I've tried this once with two of those absorbing ''pads'', if you know what I mean.
They cover like half of your matras. So I had one on the matras and one to cover my sheets (so basically I ''stick'' it to the sheets to prevent them of getting wet). This worked quite well I gotta say! Will definitely try this again some time. 

Edited by Anjuna (see edit history)

Over the years I have had a very occasional bed wetting accident but since I developed diabetes it has become a lot more common. I will wet about once or twice a week now. I often wake up dying to pee but have already started to wet the bed or will leak trying to make the bathroom.. I must admit I find nappies uncomfortable but now have to wear them if I stay away from home. Otherwise I just rely on bed protection.

Wet bed 1.JPG

48 minutes ago, wetchris said:

Over the years I have had a very occasional bed wetting accident but since I developed diabetes it has become a lot more common. I will wet about once or twice a week now. I often wake up dying to pee but have already started to wet the bed or will leak trying to make the bathroom.. I must admit I find nappies uncomfortable but now have to wear them if I stay away from home. Otherwise I just rely on bed protection.

Wet bed 1.JPG

Fair enough and each to their own I guess. Personally, I really hate the clean up and the protective sheets I've tried are uncomfortable and slip off the mattress. So for me it's nappies and they do a great job.

On 7/18/2020 at 10:05 PM, Anjuna said:

So how do you guys do this? Wetting the matras and the sheets?
I've tried this once with two of those absorbing ''pads'', if you know what I mean.
They cover like half of your matras. So I had one on the matras and one to cover my sheets (so basically I ''stick'' it to the sheets to prevent them of getting wet). This worked quite well I gotta say! Will definitely try this again some time. 

I try not to do that as the clean up is way too much hassle for me. I just wear nappies to bed when I need to 😊

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2020 at 12:12 PM, wetchris said:

Wet bed 1.JPG

Nice picture.  Good bed protection is the secret of a worry free sleep.

I did not have a dry night until I was 12 years old and sent to boarding school. I wet the bed infrequently while I was there and was desperate to be dry. When I left school I lived at home for a couple of years and resumed bed wetting, it just felt right. So,  I wet the sheets occasionally before I started trying nappies. Back in the 1970s there were no disposables that I knew of, so I made my own nappies from towels etc and I found some plastic pants at a pharmacy miles from where I lived .... oh the embarrassment, but what a turn-on!  The thing was I always enjoyed wetting wether day or night.

By my early 30s I was back to almost nightly bed wetting and by 40 it was every night. I never told anyone although dating was difficult but I met my wife who never seemed to mind. I had my cancerous prostate removed last year and as everyone knows the consequence of the prostate operation, it was the perfect time to be able to tell friends and others that I was incontinent, wore nappies and wet the bed. 

I am now 71 and have always had a childish outlook on life. I still wear shorts or dungarees every day. I make my own shaped terry nappies and use Suprima plastic pants, although If I need to look more serious I wear pull-ups. Bedwetting, yes, perfectly happy about it!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 2:38 PM, Emily Gold said:

I have wet the bed involuntarily almost my entire life (3+ days a week) and i have to say that now i like it. I used to hate it but there is no point hating what you cant fix right? Wetting the bed is lovely, as is wearing a diaper to bed, it is kinda freeing

Sorry that you had to go through this as a teenager and in your early twenties. That must have been really difficult. Later in life I feel like people don't really care that much - most people have ben through much to care about a wet bed or soaked diaper.

How was high school and college with this condition: Did you participate in school trips? And did you date?