Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many people here are actually bedwetters?

I'm curious to know how many people here legitimately wet the bed involuntarily. Has anyone actually caused this to happen? I used to fantasise about wetting the bed and now it's become a reality. I now have to wear nappies to bed if I've had a drink.  I've even told a good few of my friends about it and I've actually quite ok with the self acceptance since then. I wonder if anyone else here has similar experiences?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have wet the bed involuntarily almost my entire life (3+ days a week) and i have to say that now i like it. I used to hate it but there is no point hating what you cant fix right? Wetting the bed is

High school was ok, as far as having to deal with bedwetting in it went. I couldnt really have sleepovers and stuff, but school trips were fine as i didnt really have the opportunity to go on any over

I've been dry for only very brief periods in my life, but I always end up wetting the bed again. When I was about 12-16, I would wet the bed most of the time, but I would end up being dry for som

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I dunno, it’s just not comfortable. I can’t sleep in pjs either, the most I can do is a tank and silky panties, but I prefer naked.

I hate feeling constricted when I’m trying to fall asleep.....I’ve yet to find a dipe that feels comfy to me.

Although I can see how if you were prone to wetting the bed that psychological comfort would be a big help. 

It's totally a comfort and mental thing, just knowing that you're secure from accidents. I never grew out of nappies and by the looks of things I don't think I ever will.

I do wonder though, why it's such a barrier for you, when for me and many others it's a comfort? 

Guest DarthBane93
1 hour ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I don’t have any fear that I’ll have an accident in the night, so I guess that’s why that piece isn’t important to me. I like any wetting to be plannful, I think if I had a genuine accident it would be a torn off for me. 

I guess we’re all different in what we enjoy....😘

I’m loving the thought of you having a genuine bedwetting accident. 

8 hours ago, bohemian85 said:

I'm curious to know how many people here legitimately wet the bed involuntarily. Has anyone actually caused this to happen? I used to fantasise about wetting the bed and now it's become a reality. I now have to wear nappies to bed if I've had a drink.  I've even told a good few of my friends about it and I've actually quite ok with the self acceptance since then. I wonder if anyone else here has similar experiences?

I had a phase over a year or so where i was a semi regular bedwetter, though not occured for years now. At the time i refused to even think of myself as a bedwetter due to the embarrassment of the accidents but as time passed I began to realise that I had been an actual proper bedwetter for that time. Single incidents can be brushed off but hitting double figures and like it or not, that's an accurate way to describe you. Like you it was always after drinking but unlike you, I never had any protection so was always a soaked sheet and mattress wake up annoyingly.

I think of myself nowadays in the term of a reformed bedwetter. I may not have had a genuine accident for years but the anxiety that it may happen again when i don't wish it to (though an incident occuring where the bed is protected would be most welcome to wake to) never fully leaves, no matter how long I've stayed dry at night.

1 hour ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I don’t have any fear that I’ll have an accident in the night, so I guess that’s why that piece isn’t important to me. I like any wetting to be plannful, I think if I had a genuine accident it would be a torn off for me. 

I guess we’re all different in what we enjoy....😘

Indeed we are! I'm wearing a nappy for bed right now and I'll.be surprised if I wake up and it's dry!

11 hours ago, Novak Rogers said:

I had a phase over a year or so where i was a semi regular bedwetter, though not occured for years now. At the time i refused to even think of myself as a bedwetter due to the embarrassment of the accidents but as time passed I began to realise that I had been an actual proper bedwetter for that time. Single incidents can be brushed off but hitting double figures and like it or not, that's an accurate way to describe you. Like you it was always after drinking but unlike you, I never had any protection so was always a soaked sheet and mattress wake up annoyingly.

I think of myself nowadays in the term of a reformed bedwetter. I may not have had a genuine accident for years but the anxiety that it may happen again when i don't wish it to (though an incident occuring where the bed is protected would be most welcome to wake to) never fully leaves, no matter how long I've stayed dry at night.

I can totally relate to you with the fear always being there. Even though it only happens to me when I've been drinking, I still worry about it, especially if I'm not at home. It's happened waaaaay to many times now. So, after a very embarrassing accident at a friend's place recently I've decided that if there's a chance I won't make it home, then I'm putting a nappy on before I leave the house. It's become a legitimate necessity now.

14 hours ago, WBxx said:

I've regressed to wetting in my sleep most nights.  However, to encourage such I wear a diaper and drink extra water so “involuntarily” is debatable.  How did telling your friends go?

Sorry I completely missed your comment here. So telling my friends was actually not that bad. One or two chuckled a little bit but not in a nasty way. The rest seemed indifferent. Thing is that I don't feel so bad about it now because it's a genuine thing that happens to me and I need to take precautions so I've accepted it now. I'm glad that I told people about it.

4 minutes ago, silvermoon said:

I try to wear diapers during the times the accidents tend to happen, but it's not a surefire thing and there are times where an accident occurred and I had regular panties on. I have a mattress protector too, but it's not as effective as a diaper.

Same here. I lust have a case of nappies open at the bottom of the bed now. I'm surprised my gf hasn't got a mattress protector yet. I should probably invest in one for the occasional leaks.  Does anyone you live with know about your issues or is it a secret?

6 minutes ago, bohemian85 said:

Same here. I lust have a case of nappies open at the bottom of the bed now. I'm surprised my gf hasn't got a mattress protector yet. I should probably invest in one for the occasional leaks.  Does anyone you live with know about your issues or is it a secret?

My parents do (I'm still living at home). My older brother moved out but he knows about it and thinks it's cute. And while I don't live with him, I do have a friend who's known about it since an accident happened while I babysitting his younger brother and he thinks it's "freaking adorable".

There's also my cousin, who has similar issues to me but not as severe.

4 minutes ago, silvermoon said:

My parents do (I'm still living at home). My older brother moved out but he knows about it and thinks it's cute. And while I don't live with him, I do have a friend who's known about it since an accident happened while I babysitting his younger brother and he thinks it's "freaking adorable".

There's also my cousin, who has similar issues to me but not as severe.

Well I hope you don't mind me agreeing with your brother and friend, it is very cute and I think that's the best way to think of it 😊

I can't go throughout the night without peeing since my early 30s, but in recent years I started to have more and more wetting accidents in my sleep and had to start wearing diapers to be sure I wake up in dry bed. It happened even before a few times per year and can be said I was a occasional bed wetter for years now, but when it became more frequent, like 2 or 3 times per month, cleaning the bed became too much of a hassle. Now I wear diapers every night for about a year. I also noticed I wake up more and more rarely when I have to pee.

15 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Yah, that’s my kind of bedwetting hehehe....lay lazy in bed till I’m squirming like crazy and  finally give in and soak myself...haven’t had a chance to do that in forever😕

Why not?  Just give in and do it when you feel the urge... 😊💦💕

9 hours ago, bohemian85 said:

I can totally relate to you with the fear always being there. Even though it only happens to me when I've been drinking, I still worry about it, especially if I'm not at home. It's happened waaaaay to many times now. So, after a very embarrassing accident at a friend's place recently I've decided that if there's a chance I won't make it home, then I'm putting a nappy on before I leave the house. It's become a legitimate necessity now.

Once a bedwetter always a bedwetter is the mentality that keeps the fear still slightly there in me i suppose. It's good that you managed to get over worries and open up to it with friends, though i suppose you had no choice with that one particular friend! I always dreaded being found out so really good you accepted it and had courage to bring it into open with your friends.

11 hours ago, TinyBladderBoy said:

It took a year of doing but I am now, and I'm thrilled i did it, i sleep so much better and waking up wet AND refreshed from a good nights sleep is honestly an amazing feeling. I know some might hate it, but I'm at the point where I don't like nights where I wake up dry! (which seem to be getting rarer, which is fine by me)

Oh wow, so you set out to do this on purpose then by the sounds of things? Well if you did and you're happy then congratulations to you! How did you go about doing this?