Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you like what you've seen on my profile, but would really like to see something specific from me (it doesn't have to be Undertale-related ^^'), here's the place to voice your desire! 

Before you go down to submit your request, be sure to follow the makeshift rules of this thread:

1) No overly-explicit nudity (i.e. clothes may be pulled to the side for the purpose of urination or for a given reason, but one's genitalia will not be drawn for the sole purpose of doing so). You may ask for certain possibilities of 'bending' this rule, but it is not guaranteed that you will be given a positive response.

2) As a personally-imposed limit, do not request art that involves watersports (intentionally), scat/messing (desperation of which allowed), vomit, gore (mild blood allowed), non-consenual sexual activity, or underage characters. 

3) Ensure that there is reference material of the desired character(s). An easily-researchable character may be referenced in a request, but if you would like an OC or someone else to be involved, please attach an image or a description of their appearance. Do not be afraid to go into too much detail.

4) Do your best to provide a compelling scenario for the character(s). In other words, it would be easy to say 'draw xyz desperate' and wait for your art, but I'm not going to know what to do; I try my best to reflect a characters' thoughts and motivations in my art. In a similar fashion to rule 3, the more detail that you add to your request, the higher the chance that it will be accepted, and the higher quality that will likely come back to you.

5) I reserve the right to refuse requests. Whether for breaking one of the above rules or under some external circumstance, it is not guaranteed that submitting a request will result in you receiving art.

6) In a similar vein, I may open or close the possibility of receiving requests for arbitrary lengths of time. I don't know quite how many requests are going to come in, but as one person, I can only do so much. If requests are closed, I will work through all of the ones that I have currently accepted before taking new ones.

On that note, it isn't a strict rule, but I should note that I am more likely to accept requests where the character in focus is a female; I personally find them to be more attractive than males, and it is easier for me to motivate myself to draw something I find attractive.

With all that said, I'll be glad to take your requests for the next while!

3 minutes ago, Omorashi100 said:

In that case I would like to have Elizabeth Hoover and Edna Krabappel from the Simpsons in Springfield Elementary School talking about where to find a working bathroom in the school while holding their crotches.

I haven't tried to draw in the Simpsons style before so I don't know if that'll come out perfect but I'm happy to try ^^

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Kei said:

1) OP is offering free art and you dare to complain?

2) It hasn't even been a fucking month!  Talk about impatient and ungrateful.

Who said I was complaining being actually impatient or even actually getting annoyed let alone being ungrateful especially since certain of my requests get fulfilled in a month or two anyway.

Edited by Omorashi100 (see edit history)
On 7/22/2020 at 4:41 PM, Omorashi100 said:

You're sure taking your sweet time.🤨

I apologize for the somewhat slow turnaround ^^' I might've started this thread at a bit of a bad time because I've been in more of a sfw mood lately and making a handful of things for myself

I'll try and get back around to it soon

On 7/23/2020 at 9:52 AM, BigSki said:

Hey if it’s possible I’d like to see Velvet Scarlatina and Coco Adel from RWBY both desperate?

On that note you'll be queued behind the other person for now but sure thing ^^

In keeping with the rules above would you care to elaborate on a scenario for the two?

Edited by npmutvflb
afterthought (see edit history)
27 minutes ago, npmutvflb said:

I apologize for the somewhat slow turnaround ^^' I might've started this thread at a bit of a bad time because I've been in more of a sfw mood lately and making a handful of things for myself

In keeping with the rules above would you care to elaborate on a scenario for the two?

It's okay and if you felt offended by what I said then I apologize as well.

On 7/26/2020 at 11:30 PM, npmutvflb said:

I’d really like to see both girls desperate in a shopping mall trying to help each other search for a restroom. Also thanks so much for this!

How would you feel about making a pic of Chell from Portal 2?

As for a scenario, throughout Portal and Portal 2, you're pretty much never really given an opportunity to rest, and just have to proceed from one area to the next. It's pretty easy to believe that Chell would eventually have to go to the bathroom in the middle of one of the tests, but there aren't any bathrooms available for her. Basically, I'd like to request her wetting herself out of desperation as she tries to complete one of the puzzles.

I dunno if you might be familiar with the game, but here's a timestamped video of what one of the test chambers looks like: https://youtu.be/m2m76T6UhWs?t=204

chell.jpg

On 7/29/2020 at 12:55 PM, BigSki said:

I’d really like to see both girls desperate in a shopping mall trying to help each other search for a restroom. Also thanks so much for this!

No problem ^^ on the queue

On 7/29/2020 at 11:49 PM, MrBigSloth said:

(This is a OC And You Might Notice That There Like from FNaF Well Its a Fan Game I Made Called FNaJ Five Nights at Jerry's So Please dont Make Fun Of Me also the only girl character i Have is an Animatronic So If You Can Do Some Thing with a Robot i Could Include Her Also (I Know im Talking alot) Just To Be Sure i Don't Have To Receive it in the mail do i just dont feel comfortable with saying my address) How About these two as you can see i made them myself 😃 I Thought they Turned Out Good

You don't need to get involved with the mail at all - all of the art I make is digital so you can download it for yourself ^^

Similarly to the last person would you be able to describe a scenario for the characters?

On 7/30/2020 at 6:24 PM, DsGSilver said:

How would you feel about making a pic of Chell from Portal 2?

As for a scenario, throughout Portal and Portal 2, you're pretty much never really given an opportunity to rest, and just have to proceed from one area to the next. It's pretty easy to believe that Chell would eventually have to go to the bathroom in the middle of one of the tests, but there aren't any bathrooms available for her. Basically, I'd like to request her wetting herself out of desperation as she tries to complete one of the puzzles.

I'm familiar with the game - on the queue ^^

On 7/30/2020 at 8:08 PM, inconnue said:

My contribution of ideas is an Undertale crossovers :

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/272/081/aad.png

Not sure with what it should cross with but starting with something familler is always less daunting.
As for the scenario it would depend on the nature of the crossover.

sans: OBJECTION!

Not entirely sure whether or not you've made a request but a crossover concept could be interesting ^^

• 3 weeks later...