Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Women and Men

Guest watermyflowers

Guest watermyflowers

Most of the time when posters title videos "girl", "boy" or "teen" they really mean "woman" or "man."    I'd much prefer to see wetting video titles labeled "woman", "women", "man" or "men."  When we use words that juvenilize, we open ourselves up to being spun into something we are not.

This is not about how age play fans title videos. I know little about that fetish.   It's about how we label non-age play videos featuring adults wetting.

This is not blanket condemnation.  It's not a demand to forbid certain words.  It's merely a request.  An opportunity to showcase who we are.  Consenting adults with a right to participate in a jolly fun pee fetish.

On 7/5/2020 at 10:40 AM, watermyflowers said:

Most of the time when posters title videos "girl", "boy" or "teen" they really mean "woman" or "man."    I'd much prefer to see wetting video titles labeled "woman", "women", "man" or "men."  When we use words that juvenilize, we open ourselves up to being spun into something we are not.

This is not about how age play fans title videos. I know little about that fetish.   It's about how we label non-age play videos featuring adults wetting.

This is not blanket condemnation.  It's not a demand to forbid certain words.  It's merely a request.  An opportunity to showcase who we are.  Consenting adults with a right to participate in a jolly fun pee fetish.

I can see you’re coming from a good place, but I don’t think you could make it work.

The most obvious issue is adult baby content. This might sound strange since the ‘adult’ qualifier is there, but how does it work with a video title? ‘Baby man soaks his pullup during nap’?  I mean, even if you were absolutely devoted to enforcing the semantics in video titles, it doesn’t change the fact that the viewer is seeing content that is clearly alluding to babies - and no matter what you put in the title, they will interpret what’s in front of them however they want to interpret it.

And then you have all the classroom wetting videos. Sure, you can go for a title of ‘woman wets her pants in class’ and we think to ourselves, oh, it must be an adult night class or something. And then you watch the video, and everyone is wearing sailor fuku and sitting at those wooden desks that nobody has seen since primary/middle school. Does the viewer still take the ‘woman/man’ part of the title seriously, or do they read between the lines and see what the video is getting at?

I’m not trying to make people who watch those videos feel uncomfortable or kink shamed, and I am not accusing you of doing that or saying that you’re wrong for wanting to destigmatise the genre. I just think you’ve lost sight of the awkward reality of omorashi; it’s exciting because it’s taboo, and it’s taboo because it’s childish. 

edit: My reading comprehension sucks and I just realised you specifically excluded age play in your post. But I think you can probably get the gist of what I’m saying anyway. Some content clearly portrays a juvenile theme, even if it does (and I hope to God that they all do) use adult actors/actresses. Changing the title won’t change that.

Edited by desertfc (see edit history)
33 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

As for the reference to art, its because things like anime are pretty difficult. Characters designs often do not even remotely match their writing. My favorite example that I use a lot, is that say Chad from Bleach, when you look at him, is drawn essentially as a 30 year old buff kind of ragged man. In writing, he's 15. 
That being when you picture said character in your head, you're not often picturing the design of a child, because while [insert name here] might be the 16 year old student council president or whatever, she's also intentionally drawn like a stereotypical MILF or something like that. Anime in general is very strange in that regard.

drawing an underage to be older doesn't make it right. why the heck is there a need for the character to be 15/16 anyway? why not change the damn writing and write he's 30? or, if the original story doesn't involve any fetishes or sexualization, why is it sexualized here on this site?

37 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

Some art is very specifically designed to appear very underage, and if you feel something hits that line we encourage you to report it so that us staff can look at it and make a decision on it. 

i hardly believe those decisions will be unbiased, since the staff that decides about it put a fetishized drawing of a humiliated child as the poster character of the forum. i have pointed this out several times, and nobody noticed a thing, and still doesn't. 

58 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

The rule about teens in fiction being a more grey area is for the same reason; often fanfiction is a fanfiction of some sort of anime, and often characters can fit the sort of 'Chad' criteria I just gave as an example.
Anime in general is very strange in that regard.

if it's underage in fiction, it's WRONG to sexualize it. if it drawn to look underage, it's WRONG to sexualize it. plain and simple. i strongly suspect this "very strange" "gray area" is only a cover for fantasies of sexualizing kids. whoever is into adults and makes artwork about it will make DAMN SURE the character is an adult. 

Other sites have wrestled with this problem.  Some have adopted strict rules about any suggestion that a character is underage, whereas others will only censor if the person is clearly a child.  The words "boy" and "girl" are used every day everywhere to refer to a young adult, so I don't see that as a problem.  High school seniors are commonly 18, and "school" can refer to college.  

The threads that I click on aren't about underage people,  and the members here all seem to be adults (unlike the defunct Experience Project that was overwhelmed by the underage crowd).  Those in videos are clearly adult.  I think that the moderating here has been sufficiently effective.