Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey, nice you checked this out! Basically I am planning to do a fantasy rpg here. 2 major notes before I start:

1. The protagonist will be female.
                             2. I wont write about messing / needing to poop.

With that being said, lets get into it....

Name: Pick a name.

Class: Warrior ~ No access to any magical abilities but they are very strong fighters. Who needs magic when you got a sword? Special Ability: Full bladder penalty starts later than for others.
            Druid ~ Very nature-connected. Can transform into various animals. They know some basic healing magic. Special Ability: Shapeshifting.
            Mage ~ Makes use of a wide variety of spells. Bare in mind they can't do everything. Druids and Warlocks are still unique. Special Ability: Magic in general.
            Warlock ~ Makes use of demonic energies to cast their spells. They can summon demons and bind them to their will. Who knows what this could be used for...  Special Ability: Summoning.

The Stats: Every stat starts at 0.
          Combat Expertise: The higher, the more likely you are to win a fight.
          Intuition: The higher, the more likely you will find the correct answer to some situation.
          Bladder Capacity: The higher, the more you can hold.
          Skill: The higher, the better your abilities become.
       Which stats do you want to improve? 2 points remaining. Can also be 2 times the same stat.

Throughout this game you will learn new spells, level up and increase your skills further.

Depending on your class choice you might experience different races. It will most likely be an elven girl though...

As a final note: This rpg takes place in the universe of Warcraft but no knowledge about the game is required. I'll keep it simple. Feel free to ask any questions.

Alright made a account just for this since this is the first WoW interactive I found here.

Rhynea sounds like a good name, I agree to that.

As a class though I would prefer warlock, controlling a succubus for example and not letting her pee could be even more fun!

Mage won the lottery!
Rhynea Startree, a night elven mage.

Rhynea opened her eyes quickly checking her surroundings. Everything was as it should be. A closet stood at the opposite side of the room, her staff leaning against it. She recalled her mission...
She was on her way to the dry Barrens to observe orcish activity at the edge of the forest. Surely this was an important task. It was still a long way to her destination but she was determined to get there today. Rhynea spent the night at some outpost of the night elves which happened to have a spare room for her. Even though she was grateful for the rest it was time to get ready to leave. 
The nightelf sighed and pushed the blanket away. She only wore white panties letting the rest of her body fully exposed. The cold air made her shiver. Still sleepy she finally got up. She felt a small pressure from her bladder but didn't pay much attention to it. After all, the chamberpot was directly next to her. As another chilly breeze got to her inner thighs she considered it was time to get dressed.

The nightelf opened the closet, only to see a very disappointing set of clothes.She shivered from being cold and looked up her possibilities:
A purple robe, which revealed her true identity as a mage.
Tightly tailored blue pants.
A basic top.
A black bra.
A pair of leather boots.

Obviously Ill take the boots. Definitely wont be barefoot out there!
While overthinking her possibilities her bladder made itself known again. The usual morning pee. The nightelf threw a quick look at the chamberpot in the corner of the room. Knock Knock. "Rhynea? Are you still here?" Some male voice shouted from outside.
"Yes, I will leave very soon though! I want to reach the border today."
"Oh, good luck with that! Ive heard about orcs already entering the forest, be careful!"
"They wont catch me." She giggled. "I am done here in a few minutes!"
"See you soon." The male nightelf walked off. Rhynea tried to remember the voice. He probably was the one in charge of this outpost.

Okay, time to get ready! Again distracted from her bodily needs she threw another look inside the closet.

What will Rhynea wear?
      - Mage's Robe
      - Tight pants and top
   Will she wear a bra? Will she keep wearing panties?

Will Rhynea use the chamberpot? Should she wait?

Combat Expertise: 0
Intuition: 0
Bladder Capacity: 0
Skill: 0

2 Unspent Points

I agree with Shepherd about wearing everything we can. I also go for a balanced approach. One point battle experience and one point in skill. Because it could save our behind in the future. I vote for leaving right now, since time is off the essence here and also because I want to see our little elf getting desperate.