Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Arriving at town square Luci stopped to wonder who the new resident even was. Before she could text them to ask, her question was answered when an excited dog girl crashed into her with a running hug.

3 Hold it back She has stuff to do, places to be, dogs to pet. Time is of the essence.

Really sorry for the wait! This next part is taking a bit longer than the others and I've also been rather busy. I'll most likely have it up tommorow! 

Posted Images

As she's pondering what to do Luci sees the excitable dog girl leap onto one of the bikes. "C'mon and race!" Shizuku said as she put coins in.

"Okay!" Luci said with a giggle at the girls enthusiasm. Straddling the bike she feels a dull but intense pressure in her bladder. It seems that her new position has angered it.

Ignoring it she starts the race. Choosing a bike and a track.

Bike:

1: A loud one (Bike will vibrate)

2:  A fast one (Will swing side to side quickly)

3: A slow one (Longer race)

Track:

1: Long and straight

2: Twisty with sharp turns

3: Lots of jumps

Bladder: 95% 

Bowels: 65%

Gas: 50%

Horny: 25%

Really sorry for the wait! I've been busy and stuff. I promise it'll be quicker from here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a pang of pressure hit her bladder, Luci picked a black bike with bright flames. Underneath her the seat began to vibrate simulating the revving of an engine. Along side it a rather embarrassing but not unwelcome warmth began to grow in her crotch as the race began. The road of the racing game was full of sharp turns. This made the race rather difficult to steer through but it was even worse on Luci's bladder. As the fake bike whipped side to side her bladder throbbed and sloshed around. Luci wasn't sure if she could hold it or if she should throw the race to go to the bathroom.

Bladder: 99% (About to burst!!!) 

Bowels: 65%

Gas: 50%

Horny: 25%

I AM SO FUCKING SORRY... I GOT REALLY DISTRACTED AND FORGOT AND IM SO SORRY

On 10/29/2020 at 10:00 PM, Nybble said:

I know it's like 20 days late but life is busy and im still learning to do writing stuff so it doesn't come easily. I promise I'll be better at schedules. This one is a full open vote to make up for it.

It's okay, life happens, don't worry about it. Glad to see this continue, but being honest irl takes priority. You're doing a great job at writing so far, and I really like your style. It's nice and concise.

As for my vote, let's have her hold it. She has to win!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey so I know it's been more than a month but im wanting to start this up again. I, however, have sorta lost the the old scenario mentally and sorta have to start a new one. I'm really sorry. But to make up for it im taking suggestions! Suggest a character from the first post (or a character you like or an oc you have) and a starter for the day and I'll take votes on them!