Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Arriving at town square Luci stopped to wonder who the new resident even was. Before she could text them to ask, her question was answered when an excited dog girl crashed into her with a running hug.

3 Hold it back She has stuff to do, places to be, dogs to pet. Time is of the essence.

Really sorry for the wait! This next part is taking a bit longer than the others and I've also been rather busy. I'll most likely have it up tommorow! 

Posted Images

Clenching her holding muscles Luci pushed the need to the back of her mind as the panging faded. Suddenly the clock rang out. It was 11AM and time for Luci to leave.

Hurriedly she packed her bag and hung it around her shoulder. With the green messenger bag hanging at her waist she rushed out of her apartment, down the stairs, and into town square.

Luci pulled out her phone and checked her texts.

First a text from Sugar: Apparently the cute candy slime had found an old book at the library. An old candy recipe she was excited to share. Something about gumdrops "bursting" with flavor

Second was a text from Nybble: Nybble had recently found out about Luci's work in the pink light district. Of course this was very embarrassing for her but Nybble assured her it was was cool. To prove it she offered to let Luci show her around the area.

The last text she received was rather odd... A new resident to the town. One who rode in the train with Nybble. Nybble said they were rather shy and needed some help learning about the town so Luci offered yo help. (This is where y'all can suggest characters!)

Who do you meet up with?

1: Sugar

2: Nybble

3: New resident

Resident Suggestions:

Name:

Species: (android, demon, animal girl, etc.)

General description:

Picture if possible:

Other general info, possible kinks, holding strengths and stuff.

Stats:

Bladder: 80% 

Bowels: 50%

Gas: 45%

Horny: 25%

Luci decided to answer the texr from the new resident. After welcoming them and agree in to be a tour guide an excited text quickly came.

"Ooh! Yay thanks a ton for this!" it said, "I love what I've seen so far and I just got here yesterday! Nybbles apartment is super cozy and stuff! I'll meet you in town square and you can pick where we go first!"

Luci replied back that she was on her way as she thought of some fun places to go. 

(Vote in comments)

(1)First on her mind was the Sassafrass Tavern. Despite its name it was a restraunt serving fresh meals and a warm atmosphere.

(2) Second was the Copper Coin Arcade. A small building stuffed to the brim with game cabinets and pinball machines. Tickets were easy to win and the prize counter had practically anything.

(3) Last idea was the Gold Coin District.  A bustling block of shops big and small. Nearly anything you could ask for was on sale and all the shop owners gave you a warm welcome.

Stats: Luci

Bladder: 80% 

Bowels: 50%

Gas: 45%

Arriving at town square Luci stopped to wonder who the new resident even was. Before she could text them to ask, her question was answered when an excited dog girl crashed into her with a running hug.

"Hi! Your Luci right? I'm Shizuku!" The ball of excitement with blue hair said "I just got here on the train earlier this week.. I've been staying at Nybbles place but today we got me an apartment and Nybble told me to text you for a tour!"

"Yea. That's me!" Luci said nervous but excited as she took in the girls rapid speech "So I assume you've seen the residential part of town... How about we check out something more fun. How does the copper coin arcade sound"

"An arcade?!" Shizuku practically shouted as her tail wagged rapidly and she shifted from foot to foot "That sounds awesome!"

"Follow me then" Sugar instructed as she headed down an offshoot of the main road.

The arcade was a small building covered in neon signs of various video game characters. Inside it seemed somehow significantly larger stuffed with game cabinets, claw machines, and pinball games of all kinds. Looking around Luci pondered where to start.

1: A fun classic game like Pacman or Galaga that require a bit of concentration

2: A fast paced horror shooter game with jumpscares that may do more than make your heart beat fast

3: A bike racing game complete with a fake motorcycle to ride. May shake some things up.

4: Check out the odd door in the back lined in pink lights

Bladder: 85% 

Bowels: 55%

Gas: 50%