Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Welcome to the land of Autumnia! A small town at the end of a long train ride that seems to be in a perpetual autumn. It isn't on any map and no one sells tickets. A subtle magic runs through the whole town and the residents take many odd forms.

Autumnia is a whimsical dimension that I set all my art in. The architecture is stuck in the 1920s and the technology a mix of vintage and futuristic. I've been wanting to set up something like this for a while but as I'm more of an artist than a writer I've been too nervous to. Well today I said screw it so here we are.

Im going to use my art for the characters and setting and as it goes on I'll draw more people and places to see.

So step one! Pick a character:

Nybble: A bubbly android new to the city and full of curiosity.

spacer.png

Sugar: A sweet, sugary slime girl who runs the local candy store.

spacer.png

Luci: A shy demon girl who's been seen around the lewd pink light district after dark

l3cIFvB.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Arriving at town square Luci stopped to wonder who the new resident even was. Before she could text them to ask, her question was answered when an excited dog girl crashed into her with a running hug.

3 Hold it back She has stuff to do, places to be, dogs to pet. Time is of the essence.

Really sorry for the wait! This next part is taking a bit longer than the others and I've also been rather busy. I'll most likely have it up tommorow! 

Posted Images

Okay Luci it is! Now it's time for character customization! Traits you can customize

Outfit: What clothes she's wearing

Bladder/Bowel strength: Her ability to hold once an urge makes itself known

Bladder size: How much she can hold. Bladder fullness will be measured in percentages so this determines how fast it'll reach 100%

Urge(s): What particular urges you want to track and make use of in the story. Choose from: Piddle, Poo, Gas and Lewd Release.

Other: Any other traits you want to suggest.

Each scenario will go through a day or two depending on how it plays out. At the end of each we'll pick a new character and a new set of traits.

BTW Feel free to suggest characters for NPCs and possibly playable characters later on.

Bladder strength: I would imagine she could still wait multiple hours after the first urges

Bladder size: I personally would like a somewhat riduculous capacity like 5 liters or so but 1.5 is fine if realism is what the rest want

Urge(s): I would only like to know of the pee urges only

Outfit: Crop top and shorts, not sure what colors though

Okay so if no more votes come in we're gonna start in the morning. All urges with a focus on piss. A stretchy (can hold a lot but weakens as it does) medium to large bladder and small strong bowels. For the people who voted to pee im going to focus on it but not restrict stuff just to pee if that's alright with y'all.

As a ray of sun rolls over her bed Luci slowly opens her eyes. A sunny Monday morning in Autumnia City. It had be nearly a year since the odd train ticket came in her mail. Compared to her home town this place was paradise. The town was lively but not manic and everyone she met was warm and kind.

Getting up slowly she starts to get dressed. As she slips a pair of overalls over her soft pink long sleeved shirt a pang hits her bladder.

Ignoring it she sets the table for breakfast.

Breakfast time:

Food:

1: Leftover pizza (Will cause gas)

2: Cereal (Extra milk adds to bladder)

3: Pancakes, eggs and bacon (Hearty meal adds to bowels)

Drink:

1: Water (Adds to bladder but nothing special)

2: Soda (Adds a lot to bladder and a bit to gas)

Stats

Bladder: 65%

Bowels: 30%

Gas: 25%

Horny: 15%

Two notes: 

Keep in mind this is my first attempt at a full length writing thing so I hope you like it!

Feel free to suggest options (in this case food or drink) and add their affect

Slowly waking up fully Luci turns on the stove and begins cooking. Several pans later she sits down with a big plate of bacon and eggs and a side of a stack of pancakes. Her tall glass was filled with her favorite root beer. An odd combo but a tasty one.

"Sho good!" She mumbles to no one with her mouth full as she scarfs it all down. After a (possibly too) quick meal her bladder pangs again angrily as her drink had filled it further. She pondered what she should do about it.

1: Go to the bathroom and let it all out

2: 1 but only let out enough to be comfortable

3: Hold it back and continue with your day

4: Let it out where your sitting

5: (Write in)

Bladder: 75% 

Bowels: 45%

Gas: 40%

Horny: 25%