Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello from a shy personality

Hello and welcome!

It sounds like you have a lot to offer the community.  Your English is also quite good, so there's no need to worry much about that.  I don't think you'll have too much trouble meeting the kind of people you are looking for here, as it's a friendly and diverse community.  Still, best of luck!

Guest Nils JD

Hallöchen Judith,

ich antworte einfach mal auf Deutsch. 😉
Erst einmal ist es toll, dass du hier aktiv sein möchtest.
Bei mir hat es lange gedauert zwischen Fetisch haben, heimlich in Foren mitlesen und mich dann auch zu registrieren.

Ich bin mir sicher, dass du dich hier wohlfühlen wirst.
Andere Frauen zum Austausch wirst du sicherlich finden, es gibt sogar ein paar wenige auch aus Deutschland.

Angesichts der Tatsache, dass du in einer glücklichen Partnerschaft bist, kann ich verstehen, dass du dich nur mit Frauen austauschen möchtest, auch wenn ich das ein wenig schade finde, wenn schon einmal ein weibliches Wesen hier anzutreffen ist. 😉
Der Grund ist aber voll nachvollziehbar.

Wenn du dich austauschen möchtest, kannst du trotzdem gerne schreiben, ich kann auch verstehen, wenn nicht.

Viel Spaß hier und liebe Grüße
Nils (28 aus Hessen)

Welcome, and I'm really sorry to hear about the embarrassing pee accidents, I know that must have been terrible for someone with that level of shyness (I've never suffered a pee accident but my shyness about it all is so great I even delayed saying on here that I love wetting myself), and I hope you're able to enjoy your time here and get everything you want out of it. (I can't help with the last paragraph because I'm male but there are plenty of female users here)

Hi & Welcome to Omorashi Wetjudith. I was always been super shy, and I took years to get over it. I also held my pee all day because I didn't want others to know I needed to pee or couldn't pee with others around. Sometimes I ended up peeing in my pants.

I think you will love it here. This crowd if very welcoming.  Until I discovered this and other early pee sites years ago I thought this was just my own kink.

Your writing in English is fine. I know I speak for many in looking forward to reading all about your pee stories.

Thank you all for the kind words and the warm welcome. I did not expacted so many responses from all of you. It showed me that the step to start posting was the correct one and I am looking forward to all the nice time with this community. 

I am deffinetly planning to start posting my experiences in the near future but first I want to activly be part of the community so that my post does not have to be checked by a moderator anymore.

On 7/10/2020 at 7:47 AM, WetJudith said:

Thank you all for the kind words and the warm welcome. I did not expacted so many responses from all of you. It showed me that the step to start posting was the correct one and I am looking forward to all the nice time with this community. 

I am deffinetly planning to start posting my experiences in the near future but first I want to activly be part of the community so that my post does not have to be checked by a moderator anymore.

Once you make 10 or so posts that get approved - including replies to posts - your "newbie" restrictions will be lifted. It's their way of keeping creeps out of this site.