Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you wear anything under your diaper?

1 hour ago, DakotaDriver said:

I tried, *once*, and it caused a major leak issue- so generally I don't. 

I do, however, wear fairly tight fitting boxers over the outside to help keep the diaper in place and up against my body.

Anyone wanting to try it needs to wear underwear that is completely covered by the diaper. Stops leaks like this happening.

I've thought about doing this with my swim briefs and jock straps that I got recently, but they are pretty high quality and I don't know if I want to use them like that. 

I know a few people that have, but I personally haven't tried it. I suppose the wet fabric appeals to quite a few people, but it seems like a one and done kind of situation where once you wet once, you shouldn't wet again unless you remove the underwear.

I haven't worn anything underneath a diaper. It does sound like it might be fun or at least interesting to try but I personally like and prefer the feel of wearing just a diaper. Not to mention I feel kinda ruin one the diaper's features of being able to contain and isolate any moisture. I like feeling wet only after I earned it by fully soaking and saturating what I'm wearing xD lol

• 2 months later...
On 7/2/2020 at 6:56 AM, Furrytum said:

Personally, I just about always have women's underwear on under mine.. it's a throwback to when I used to wet myself in my crossdressing days (before I began wearing diapers). I love picturing them getting wet, and the feel as they stick to my skin ...

Anyone else?

I have a few times but I like to either just wet my panties or just wet my diaper. I didn’t enjoy wearing underwear under my diaper

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really into diapers, but I've tried them on occasion. For me,  when I'm wetting, I want to feel the wetness. So, yes, when I do use a diaper, I usually wear some underwear under them so I can feel being wet. 

Of course, if I wear my boxer briefs under my diaper, it causes them to leak. Sometimes it's fun to wear them that way under my pants, and see how long it takes for things to start leaking, and where is all starts coming out. Then I might totally flood my diaper, soaking everything. 

Hey, wetting is about getting wet. So I like to  get everything wet. Somewhere in there, I usually masturbate, and and that to it too.