Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The day my driving instructor said he was bursting

It’s quite some time since I passed my drivers test but my driving instructor is still working. I happened to see his car the other day and instantly remembered this story. 
I had a double lesson booked as I was nearing my test. That’s two hours alone in the car with the instructor. He was in his thirties, always smartly dressed, family man, quietly spoken and polite and professional. 
I don’t recall anything hugely noticeable as I was concentrating on driving obviously but I do remember him shifting in his seat a little as I reversed around a corner but assumed he was just getting more comfortable. 
When things got interesting was when we finally pulled back up at where I lived. I was still sitting in the drivers seat and I was checking when my next lesson was and asking where he was off to next. 
Thats when I noticed under his diary he had a hand at the top of his leg holding his inner thigh with his thumb one side and fingers towards his crotch. 
He casually replied in his quiet gentle manner

’My next client is just in the next town but I need to go to Asda first To use the toilets because I’m bursting!’ 
I am sure I went a little flushed but I got out the car, watchedas he adjusted the seat and mirror and waited for a safe time to pull away. 
I do wonder how much of my two hour lesson he was needing to go?