Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

4 hours ago, Lils said:

Have any of you done anything similar, planned or (like me) unplanned?

Not 100% the same and not only once, I was having a phone call with my gf, when I just released the flood gates in my pants in the kitchen on a towel, while I was still talking to her. Needless to say she did not have a clue about it. It felt extremely good and arousing too.

6 hours ago, Lils said:

I think it is awesome that you were able to wet your pants while carrying on as normal , conducting business with a co-worker like nothing was out of the ordinary, and he was clueless. No point in struggling to hold it in when the alternative is so hot.

I had a somewhat similar incident years ago, although I didn't let it out initially .

This was back when my phone was hard wired into the wall, so walking around was not an option.  No caller ID either.

I was doing an intentional hold until I couldn't and I pee in my pants. I was near my holding limit when my long winded sister called.  I answered on the kitchen phone so I had to stand in place while talking.

The pressure in my overfull bladder as well as my penis increased steadily while she talked and talked. I had to hold myself and do a pee dance in place as I could feel my pee about to come out. I struggled not only to hold it in , but also to keep the strain out of my voice.

Eventually I felt the warm wetness in my briefs as I started leaking.   It was part chagrin and part thill, I was peeing in my pants while talking on the phone!   At first I tried to stop it without giving away my problem but it was no use . The leak became spurts. With the wetness growing despite my effort to stop, I just let go flooding my jeans and creating a large pee puddle on the floor . 

It was the first time I had peed  my pants while interacting with another person , other than my then wife. It was long ago but I still remember the thrill.

19 hours ago, Lils said:

As many people in this pandemic, I am currently working from home. This usually means that I have a day filled with desk work, phone calls and video calls (usually a combination of both). Today was a relatively relaxed day, although I had a few calls to make. I was just thinking that my day was going fine at 3pm and that I could easily finish all my work in time, when I had a videocall to catch up with a coworker. The first few minutes of the call went fine, but then my coworker got really distressed, started crying and almost had a panic-attack. I ended up talking to her, hearing her story, asking in what ways she could use help, and then some more casual talking to calm her down for about two hours.

After hanging up the phone, I felt a strong need to go to the bathroom, but the next person whom I was scheduled to have a conversation with was already calling. I did not feel comfortable asking him for a toilet break, or ignoring the phone, as he had to go out of his way to make time for me in my schedule (and there was the entire age/gender/experience gap going for us). I was hoping for a short phone conversation, but after 20 minutes came to the conclusion that this would not be the case. My desperation, fueled by coffee and water consumption, was growing rapidly, and I did not know how long I could comfortably hold without it distracting me from the important conversation. I started walking around the house, while talking to this man, which made it a little easier to distract myself from my bladder. But as he kept talking, this stopped working. And at that point, I decided I would just not care - I was home, needed my concentration for the conversation and no one would see me. I got a towel out of my closed and put in on the floor, and while still discussing one of the subtopics of our work, I relaxed my bladder and slowly peed my pants. I completely soaked my jeans and left two food-size spots on the towel. I quickly pulled off my socks, dumping them on the towel en contintued walking through my house in wet and cooling jeans for the remainder of the phone conversation (which lasted another 15 minutes).

After finishing the conversation, I was kind of giddy about what I had done, although there was no pause in my speech or noise that he could have drawn any conclusion from. I gathered up my wet stuff, set up a round of laundry (which was due anyway), washed my legs, put on some clean pants and went back to work (as the earlier conversation with a coworkers had thrown a dent in my planning). 

Looking back, I might have been able to hold it for 15 more minutes, but it would have been uncomfortable, and it felt really naughty to do it this way...

Yes! I also work from home, and, thankfully, am the only one who does. My partner doesn't know the extent of my omo fetish, and so if she knew I was doing this, I don't know if she would be supportive.

But! Holding through multiple calls, and especially on video calls, using that opportunity to make a few wet spots with carefully-timed pushes.... haven't totally lost control yet, though.

I would love to lose control during a video call, if I could find some reliable bottoms/pullups/etc.

On 7/1/2020 at 8:21 PM, Lils said:

and while still discussing one of the subtopics of our work, I relaxed my bladder and slowly peed my pants. I completely soaked my jeans and left two food-size spots on the towel. I quickly pulled off my socks, dumping them on the towel en contintued walking through my house in wet and cooling jeans for the remainder of the phone conversation (which lasted another 15 minutes).

Pretty naughty to just wet yourself and walk around in wet pants while continuing to speak with your co-worker who does not have any idea.....

Lovely story, well written. Thanks for sharing, that was fun to read.

2 hours ago, Wetsy said:

It was the first time I had peed  my pants while interacting with another person , other than my then wife. It was long ago but I still remember the thrill.

Did your then wife wet too??????

No we was divorced by time this event took place. When we were married she did indulge me in my fetish and we both held our pee  until we peed in our pants uncontrollably .

On 7/4/2020 at 2:12 PM, Marco said:

A few days ago, during a video conference call, I saw a coworker swinging in her chair, left and right. Of course she could have done this for various reasons, but you can imagine what my fantasy was (also because she is very pretty).

I must say, I commonly do this because one of the things I despise most about working from home is sitting still all day… So it might not mean what you hope in means.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Lils, let me say that what you have done is one of the most excting things I ever read.....

well... you can't imagine how much I would have loved to be that person on the phone call.... ok I never gonna know it of course, because I couldn't see you or hear the pee via phone call... but the idea of talking to you and that you were peeing in your jeans is extremely hot!!

that's wonderful!!! you did something really extraordinary!!!  thank you very much for sharing it!

ciao

A couple of times now I've worn a nappy all day and used it during video calls but I'm hoping for several scheduled calls back-to-back one afternoon so I can to try to time my fluid intake to be so full I have to use a bottle under my desk while (my top half is) on camera.  I'm thinking I might have to wear a skirt, stockings and French knickers for convenience which will mean having to be careful if I need to stand and leave the room for any reason but I'm used to sitting all day in plastic pants and no trousers anyway and the layout of my home office is such that I turn in my chair before standing so I'm pretty much out of shot below the waist anyway.  Could be interesting if I'm suddenly called to speak mid-flow.