Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Imagine peeing in these haha

Guest DarthBane93
3 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I saw these a little while ago and was meaning to share. I used to wear black shorts when swimming to avoid people seeing leaks while I was out of the pool this would literally be the opposite, I love the idea. someone get a pair and shoot a video!!!!!

I’d do it lol

14 hours ago, WetDave said:

I actually had something like this, not exactly this brand though, I bought them to try peeing in.

Even when dry the colour changes where it is in contact with your body and this is quite revealing of your anatomy. The effect when peeing is quite dramatic.

If I still have them I will wet them and post some pictures. 

I’ve found the ones I had - I was worried they’d been thrown out. The colour change isn’t as dramatic as the one in the link, they go from orange to yellow. I’ll have a bit of time at the weekend to take some pictures or a video.

The colour change is driven by temperature so they end up having a pattern where your body touches the fabric. You can imagine what this means when a man is wearing them, so I’ve never worn them in public.  I can wear some briefs or speedos underneath when videoing if people would prefer something a bit less graphic. 

1 hour ago, WetDave said:

I’ve found the ones I had - I was worried they’d been thrown out. The colour change isn’t as dramatic as the one in the link, they go from orange to yellow. I’ll have a bit of time at the weekend to take some pictures or a video.

The colour change is driven by temperature so they end up having a pattern where your body touches the fabric. You can imagine what this means when a man is wearing them, so I’ve never worn them in public.  I can wear some briefs or speedos underneath when videoing if people would prefer something a bit less graphic. 

Thanks Dave why not wet them just as they are?  

My boyfriend has a three pairs of those (He has a yellow to orange, a blue to purple, and a green to blue), and got them for the sole purpose of wetting them. He wears them around the house almost constantly, and sometimes in public. I can confirm the color change is extremely dramatic, even once they've changed a bit after being in-contact with body heat. It so fun to watch.