Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Refusing to Wait

• The topic was featured
On 6/30/2020 at 12:24 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

I love the hissing sound as she's wetting her pants and the way she laughs. She really had fun peeing herself, didn't she?

That is the number one thing we try to focus on at HD Wetting- Actually having fun with the videos.  In my opinion, it really shows when the girls are actually having fun in the scene.  It is, in my opinion, the primary thing that differentiates us from every other pee fetish out there, and something that can't easily be duplicated by sites that are just hiring random models who are doing it just for the money.

On 7/1/2020 at 10:26 AM, nappypants said:

Love the way it all goes down one leg of her jeans and onto the floor, instead of between her friend's legs and into the toilet!

Having made over a thousand wetting videos now, I can say that trying to predict how a wetting will play out is nearly impossible.  Even tiny things like what fabric their underwear is made of can dramatically affect the resulting wetting pattern.

On 7/1/2020 at 12:29 PM, pissypants2005 said:

I think TVGuy has commented in the past saying that he has his models take some sort of vitamin or supplement that makes their pee really yellow. I’m pretty sure that Sosha was well hydrated for this shoot. 

Exactly!  Normally, when doing a day shoot, the girls are drinking so much water that their pee is as clear as water.  So, to try to make it seem a bit more realistic, we have dabbled with things like the girls taking vitamin B, and even color grading the video, to give a more varied appearance of their urine, so it isn't just absolutely crystal clear in every scene.

1 hour ago, TVGuy said:

That is the number one thing we try to focus on at HD Wetting- Actually having fun with the videos.  In my opinion, it really shows when the girls are actually having fun in the scene.  It is, in my opinion, the primary thing that differentiates us from every other pee fetish out there, and something that can't easily be duplicated by sites that are just hiring random models who are doing it just for the money.

When it comes to real life wettings, the best, in my opinion, are easily the ones where they have fun wetting themselves. Knowing they found it enjoyable makes it that more enjoyable for me.

2 hours ago, weatherman said:

GREAT video...I loved it.  But my Real Player won't download it.  Can someone please rip this video and post it here.

What do you mean... The video is posted here?  What good would it do to have someone post it here again?  All you need to do is right click on the video and save it.

35 minutes ago, weatherman said:

Hey thanks.  I knew you could do that with a picture file, but not a video.  Thanks again.

If the video is a straight HTML video, embedded with the video tag, and not using any kind of fancy web player or scripts, then yes, you can right click and download it just like an image.

Sometimes website videos are shown via some kind of specialized embedded media player, or will use some kind of scripting to obscure how the video works.  These methods can make downloading a video more difficult, but this isn't always the case.

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoy the video.  I know that we had a lot of fun making it.