Sign In

I'll never understand urinals

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't understand why urinals are accepted at all, they're uncomfortable to use, they go out of order more often than normal toilets (or so it seems), and worst of all: Can't be used by like half the

Another beautiful photo. I wonder if they managed to pee properly or if the piss was dripping down their legs. Who knows if they had fun... or felt whipped, watching the men piss easily!  

@CausingRipples "It's funny to say on the piss kink website that I'm nervous pissing in public, but it's less of an omo thing and more of a general anxiety thing." That's not actually as str

Posted Images

On 5/11/2023 at 11:21 AM, NormalPeople said:

I don't know about you, but if you don't understand urinals it's probably because you can't use them.
Pissing in a urinal is one of the most comfortable things in the world. Unfortunately only half of the population can do it. Is it an injustice? I am part of the lucky half. I love peeing without touching doors and handles and even more I love urinals when they are outdoors. I love those toilets where the urinals are visible from the women's queue, especially at festivals and concerts.

Well said! As a guy I can’t even imagine having to sit to pee all the time in public  and unisex bathrooms must be even worse for girls who have to sit on the same toilet seat that guys pee all over

once at a single user stall in the library, someone peed all over the seat and for the rest of the afternoon you saw girls going in and out a second later while the guys just went anyways

the queues for the bathroom seem so absurd that urinals can make all the difference for reasons that are not always clear 

@DesperateJill do you still get your urinalary envy when you use those gender neutral or single user stalls that are dirty where the last guy peed standing and aimed poorly and you have to now seat or or hover over their pee?

@Angusburger

"do you still get your urinalary envy when you use those gender neutral or single user stalls that are dirty where the last guy peed standing and aimed poorly and you have to now seat or or hover over their pee?"

Pretty much all the places I go have multiple stalls, so it usually isn't an issue luckily, but any dirty seat will make you envious of others who need not sit on it!

2 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"do you still get your urinalary envy when you use those gender neutral or single user stalls that are dirty where the last guy peed standing and aimed poorly and you have to now seat or or hover over their pee?"

Pretty much all the places I go have multiple stalls, so it usually isn't an issue luckily, but any dirty seat will make you envious of others who need not sit on it!

I genuinely feel bad for girls each time I see a dirty bathroom . I have no idea how you girls put up with it like what do you do if you are desperate and what do you do if you are not desperate -just hold it in frustration that guys got to go?

Girls seem to have it way harder for peeing. I am not sure if most girls without a fetish realize how bad they have it

@Angusburger

"I genuinely feel bad for girls each time I see a dirty bathroom . I have no idea how you girls put up with it like what do you do if you are desperate and what do you do if you are not desperate -just hold it in frustration that guys got to go?"

I mean pretty much, not many other options really.

"Girls seem to have it way harder for peeing. I am not sure if most girls without a fetish realize how bad they have it"

Believe me they do, but unlike people with a fetish they don't develop a fixation with it and rarely give it any thought.

3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"I genuinely feel bad for girls each time I see a dirty bathroom . I have no idea how you girls put up with it like what do you do if you are desperate and what do you do if you are not desperate -just hold it in frustration that guys got to go?"

I mean pretty much, not many other options really.

"Girls seem to have it way harder for peeing. I am not sure if most girls without a fetish realize how bad they have it"

Believe me they do, but unlike people with a fetish they don't develop a fixation with it and rarely give it any thought.

True for people without the fetish but peeing in public bathroom is a daily occurrence and I use dirty bathrooms everyday that I imagine girls would be thinking about it to oor girls are just used to dirty bathrooms or used to not being spoiled with a penis that allows them to pee standing 

I do know I have seen girls hold in their pee at dirty bathroom and complain it’s dirty though 

does periods make holding your pee even harder since it’s in the same area and you can’t really hold in your period like when you are desperate to pee and on your period and you leak/expel your menstrual fluid does it cause a recaction to pee too like when you do number 2 and that causes you to pee too type sensation?

6 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

I’ve always thought that women sometimes pee on the public toilet seat when they squat/hover over it. This is just what I’ve heard, I apologize if I have incorrect information. But it kind of makes sense that people in general wouldn’t want to sit on public toilets and women, in this case, hover over the bowl instead and sometimes miss and end up getting the seat.

Edited by UrineLover1 (see edit history)

@Angusburger

"True for people without the fetish but peeing in public bathroom is a daily occurrence and I use dirty bathrooms everyday that I imagine girls would be thinking about it to oor girls are just used to dirty bathrooms or used to not being spoiled with a penis that allows them to pee standing 

I do know I have seen girls hold in their pee at dirty bathroom and complain it’s dirty though"

Women are fussier about toilets for that reason.

"does periods make holding your pee even harder since it’s in the same area and you can’t really hold in your period like when you are desperate to pee and on your period and you leak/expel your menstrual fluid does it cause a recaction to pee too like when you do number 2 and that causes you to pee too type sensation?"

I'm not exactly clear what you're asking here but I've never noticed whether periods effects pee holding specifically. Hadn't actually really thought about it surprisingly enough! Cramps with a full bladder is not a good combo though.

@UrineLover1

"I’ve always thought that women sometimes pee on the public toilet seat when they squat/hover over it. This is just what I’ve heard, I apologize if I have incorrect information. But it kind of makes sense that people in general wouldn’t want to sit on public toilets and women, in this case, hover over the bowl instead and sometimes miss and end up getting the seat."

Yes that is correct, I hope I wasn't being confusing? I do saying that I don't get out of the house much in pretty much the only place I go is the bookstore which usually has multiple stalls so if one of them is dirty I can usually just go to another one as it's usually not very crowded there, and at the hospital, where they clean the toilets like every five seconds!

I absolutely hate them, and always avoid using them. Even if I do, it would only be if I were desperate, and they were the kind of urinals with dividers between them to ensure privacy. I'm extremely shy about my body, and most urinals just don't give me the kind of privacy I need to be able to urinate. Knowing that anyone could just...look and see "me" isn't something I'm ever going to be comfortable with. I would rather hold it if that were the case.

@lsn1

"I absolutely hate them, and always avoid using them. Even if I do, it would only be if I were desperate, and they were the kind of urinals with dividers between them to ensure privacy. I'm extremely shy about my body, and most urinals just don't give me the kind of privacy I need to be able to urinate. Knowing that anyone could just...look and see "me" isn't something I'm ever going to be comfortable with. I would rather hold it if that were the case."

Same reason why I won't squat outside. I can understand how many get pee shy about being watched but even guys who don't use urinals benefit from the speed as others are using them.

On 6/30/2020 at 7:43 PM, tennyson said:

Another reason is that most men I have observed do not wash their hands after using the bathroom (stall, urinal, floor, trash can/ rubbish bin, electric air dryer (>.< I know) - but at least the guy stopped when his friend hit the "on" button. Still ... 

I would have agreed with that comment pre COVID. But as someone who always washes my after a visit to the toilet, I have observed in public toilets that now the majority of men will wash their hands (however briefly) .

Interestingly my wife and I were out in pubs at the weekend and my wife noted a woman walking straight out without washing.

However it does seem a little academic, speaking as someone who likes wetting themselves and also being pee'd on 

On 6/29/2020 at 8:49 PM, Tentacool said:

I don't understand why urinals are accepted at all, they're uncomfortable to use, they go out of order more often than normal toilets (or so it seems), and worst of all: Can't be used by like half the population.  Yet somehow, Europe seems to think they're an effective replacement for public bathrooms and porta-potties. I'm honestly glad I don't live there....

They can be used by everyone, it's just that half of the population either needs a funnel (costs money) or the two-finger method (takes time and practice to get right) to use them. 

22 hours ago, wetgarth said:

I would have agreed with that comment pre COVID. But as someone who always washes my after a visit to the toilet, I have observed in public toilets that now the majority of men will wash their hands (however briefly) .

Honestly what blows my mind more than anything is when a bathroom just doesn't have many sinks, like a place that has like 6 urinals/toilets but one or two sinks. Why would someone plan for failure like that?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@NormalPeople

"Another beautiful photo.
I wonder if they managed to pee properly or if the piss was dripping down their legs.
Who knows if they had fun... or felt whipped, watching the men piss easily!"

I think I've seen that picture before, the guy in the picture looks pretty happy to see the women using the urinal.

It seems pretty accessible. The urinal appears wide enough to allow someone to spread their legs. Maybe we should have more of these.

18 hours ago, Bismiris said:

It seems pretty accessible. The urinal appears wide enough to allow someone to spread their legs. Maybe we should have more of these.

It would be nice to open a topic in which to collect all the photos of women who pee in the urinals next to men (no fake photos) and women who helplessly watch men pee.

Is this in line with the forum rules?

58 minutes ago, NormalPeople said:

It would be nice to open a topic in which to collect all the photos of women who pee in the urinals next to men (no fake photos) and women who helplessly watch men pee.

Is this in line with the forum rules?

I think there's already quite a few topics of both. You could totally go for it. 

On 6/30/2020 at 6:09 AM, DesperateJill said:

I've always said that women don't have penis envy, we don't want to have a penis, but we really have is urinal envy, the envy that urinals give men so many more places to pee that they can have a revolving door to their bathroom while we have a line that is a half hour long.

We need a urinal designed for us women xD. Although that'd almost havta be a bathtub at that rate.

@Ms. Tito

"Hey, they could make those urinal trough things in women's rooms like they have for men at some sports stadiums."

You know I can actually picture that, it would be quite a sight to see with a bunch of women lined up ass cheek to ass cheek hovering over a trough like that! I imagine that not many women would probably want to use that though.

20 hours ago, Vaine Steele said:

We need a urinal designed for us women xD. Although that'd almost havta be a bathtub at that rate.

FYI, there's actually been numerous female urinals over the years that all failed to catch on. You can look up some of them by doing an image search for "Female Urinal" on Google or Bing (there's some overlap between the two, but also some female urinals that only appear in one and not the other).

They often end up failing for several reasons.

1) Because women need the privacy of a stall, the urinals take up just as much space as a regular toilet, which kind of defeats one of the main advantages of urinals for the business.

2) Women are often very hesitant to use the urinals. In part because some of them are very badly designed, and in part because they're sometimes put out more in the open where women have much more limited privacy compared to a regular stall.