Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

There are times I wish I was a girl.

...Not because I feel I'm the wrong gender in the wrong body, or that I feel like could live my life better as a girl.

No, it's because dealing with a penis when you're wearing a diaper is a right pain in the arse!

Making sure it's pointed in the right direction so you don't shoot a stream right down your leg, random boners forcing you to reposition it  (as well as not letting you pee when you actually want to), bad ball sweat when it gets warm, having it get stuck sideways when you're laying in bed - it's honestly really annoying, especially since i'm reasonably well endowed. If I was a girl, I wouldn't have any of those problems, it would all just go straight down and I could let go at any time.
(Yes, I know there's lots of other problems that come with the female condition, don't blow me up about it lol)

Just this morning I woke up needing to pee pretty bad, and couldn't for almost an hour because I had morning wood (probably also caused by my full bladder). Damnit, all I wanted to do was lay there all comfy and let loose into my padding, but no my body won't let me...

I feel the same way! Plus I think it’s easier for women to lose bladder control, what with fewer controlling sphincters, and I would dig this experience.  I often wonder if women who are into wetting are delighted if they start having real issues after childbirth or menopause.  I’ve heard stories from one or two men who were happy they lost bladder control after prostate surgery, but never heard from women who naturally lose it. 

i can see your point and i agree.

i also tend to have problems with my not so big (around 15 cm) penis as well while wearing diapers.

i like to wear Drynites, but when i pull up one between my legs my penis is going hard and i need at least 15 minitues before it goes down.

peeing is not simple either.  and if i want to "relive some stress" i pull it out but i can't put it back(t"o catch my mess") because it's hard again.

but at least it's fun to use it with or without diapers regardless😂

oh and i also thought about what would it be if i was a girl.

i would definitely wet my diaper and masturbate if i was a girl even for one day 😂 

Yeah... I always worry about wetting my diapers in bed because if I'm not pointing the right direction and lying in the right position, they leak. Even the M4s or Northshores. I also love seeing women in pull-ups and goodnights. I'm fit enough to wear them, but as soon as I start to leak, so do the pull-ups. And if I get excited, I poke out the top. 

I agree completely since I only wear them sometimes for naughty fun. It's always a pain to wait for everything to go back down so I can actually fit it into whatever I am wearing. And letting go with an erection in a diaper is straight up impossible since it bends in weird ways and cuts off all flow.

Doesn't help at all that genetics were very kind to me.

On 6/30/2020 at 6:32 PM, ShallowBear52 said:

i can see your point and i agree.

i also tend to have problems with my not so big (around 15 cm) penis as well while wearing diapers.

i like to wear Drynites, but when i pull up one between my legs my penis is going hard and i need at least 15 minitues before it goes down.

peeing is not simple either.  and if i want to "relive some stress" i pull it out but i can't put it back(t"o catch my mess") because it's hard again.

but at least it's fun to use it with or without diapers regardless😂

oh and i also thought about what would it be if i was a girl.

i would definitely wet my diaper and masturbate if i was a girl even for one day 😂 

I have 18 cm and I love to feel wet and warm in my pullups hehe but I also imagine how good the feeling that girls feel when they get wet