Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pooping in Public Restrooms

Just a quick question but do people here generally poop in public restrooms or do you generally try to hold it until you get home? I will try to always hold it until I get home short of an emergency, although sometimes I have to pee and when I go to pee you can't hold back the flow and it all comes out! But I always find it really embarrassing when I have to do that in public.

As a man generally do all I can to hold it till I get home because it’s dirty to sit and inconvenient like where do I put my coat and bag etc. Actually I used to always wonder each time I had to do number 2 what the pains and struggles a girl has to go through each time they pee and to this day I still can’t fathom how girls are so willing to sit on public restrooms. 

Is it social conditioning where women are just used to sitting in public restrooms or else you have to hold it (basically acceptance) or do women also generally dislike sitting down in public restroom. For me I only sit down on certain clean trusted restroom on campus. I never do it in a mall or like a movie threatre etc. I have no idea how you women accept to deal with always having to sit down and pee and use the stalls because even as a guy it drives me crazy

my fetish may have partly started when I dreaded number  2 at school and then I realized all the girls around me do it all the time just to pee with dealing with stalls, finding a place to put my bag etc

i think us guys in general have less practice with public restroom so most of my friend avoid it too or if we do its like a long rigid routine of padding it with toilet paper etc or we hover it

19 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I hate pooping in public. It has nothing to do with sitting on the seat or where to put my coat and bag. Only your thighs touch the seat, so I don’t get why that’s a big deal at all....and I hang my stuff over the corner of the stall if there’s no hook, or just keep it on. 

But I hate, hate, HATE, the thought of people hearing me poop! I dunno why, but it’s so freaking embarrassing to me! I’d take a dirty outhouse over a multi stall public bathroom, hands down, just for the privacy.  I only go in public when it’s an absolute emergency, and I just can’t hold it. But I try to use a single stall, or pray the bathroom is empty! I’ve even gone so far as to be sitting down about to let go, when someone walks in and then I’ve got to clench it in, and either wait till they leave, or knowing that seems really weird, I flush, redress, and go out to wash my hands, doing it all really slowly so that hopefully they leave and then I can frantically dash back into the stall and go. 

I wish I wasn’t so embarrassed by pooping in public😕

This probably  leads to some desperate situations I imagine 

26 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I hate pooping in public. It has nothing to do with sitting on the seat or where to put my coat and bag. Only your thighs touch the seat, so I don’t get why that’s a big deal at all....and I hang my stuff over the corner of the stall if there’s no hook, or just keep it on. 

But I hate, hate, HATE, the thought of people hearing me poop! I dunno why, but it’s so freaking embarrassing to me! I’d take a dirty outhouse over a multi stall public bathroom, hands down, just for the privacy.  I only go in public when it’s an absolute emergency, and I just can’t hold it. But I try to use a single stall, or pray the bathroom is empty! I’ve even gone so far as to be sitting down about to let go, when someone walks in and then I’ve got to clench it in, and either wait till they leave, or knowing that seems really weird, I flush, redress, and go out to wash my hands, doing it all really slowly so that hopefully they leave and then I can frantically dash back into the stall and go. 

I wish I wasn’t so embarrassed by pooping in public😕

This is such a mood. IDK why but pooping feels like a much more private affair yk. Thankfully I generally don't get desperate in public, I can only recall two times where I had to in public. And one of them was because I suddenly got ill-ish.

To me it's more than just public though. I also am anxious about pooping somewhere I'm not familiar, like yk when you're staying somewhere. Honestly it's the thought that people know that I did it. Like when I'm staying alone at a hotel or something it's fine, still a bit uncomfortable, but yeah. I generally do it if I need to when staying somewhere but I'll be uncomfortable about it(obviously public is worse).  I have gotten better at it then I was as a kid I think, not that I stay at unfamiliar places often anyway. I vaguely remember that being a huge problem though when we stayed anywhere for a couple of days when I was a kid.

Well before covid, I was on a college campus most of the time. Pooping in public toilets is something I had to get used to. I often have headphones in public too which I think helps with any sort of anxiety of going to the bathroom in public.

I've always loved the sounds of people peeing and in the past few years I've come to learn I enjoy the sounds of pooping and farting in the toilet too.

I think most people are embarrassed by the sound though hence why a lot of people don't like the idea of doing it in a public restroom. I could see people associate the sound with something gross and unclean. But if it means anything, my brain puts it in a similar category to the sound and act of peeing. This idea of "relief" and letting ourselves go, release the tension.

"As a man generally do all I can to hold it till I get home because it’s dirty to sit and inconvenient like where do I put my coat and bag etc. Actually I used to always wonder each time I had to do number 2 what the pains and struggles a girl has to go through each time they pee and to this day I still can’t fathom how girls are so willing to sit on public restrooms. 

Is it social conditioning where women are just used to sitting in public restrooms or else you have to hold it (basically acceptance) or do women also generally dislike sitting down in public restroom. For me I only sit down on certain clean trusted restroom on campus. I never do it in a mall or like a movie threatre etc. I have no idea how you women accept to deal with always having to sit down and pee and use the stalls because even as a guy it drives me crazy"

Again we sit on the toilet because we have to! Of course some women have earned a lot of women are germophobic, like my family avoided public restrooms all the time. I've never had a problem with sitting on a public toilet seat though as long as it's not absolutely filthy. A couple of times though I have sat down on a seat that ended up being wet which was kind of gross. And I kind of don't like to sit on an unflushed bowl, so I will always flush it before sitting down.

"I hate pooping in public. It has nothing to do with sitting on the seat or where to put my coat and bag. Only your thighs touch the seat, so I don’t get why that’s a big deal at all....and I hang my stuff over the corner of the stall if there’s no hook, or just keep it on. 

I wish I wasn’t so embarrassed by pooping in public"

I have to admit that I am similar although I'm not so bad in that I would prefer to have a disgusting outhouse as I would rather have to do it in a clean public restroom even if others were around. But I think the reason why pooping is embarrassing is because it takes longer, people know what you are doing, it's solid and tends to be more of a big production I suppose! I also tend to be loud in the bathroom where I make lots of vocalizations while I am trying to push it out. I think that when you are doing that in public it seems more animalistic, almost like a sexual or something, even though for most people it's not, but there is something about pushing and groaning and straining that comes to mind that it makes people think of stuff like that I think.

"This is such a mood. IDK why but pooping feels like a much more private affair yk. Thankfully I generally don't get desperate in public, I can only recall two times where I had to in public. And one of them was because I suddenly got ill-ish.

To me it's more than just public though. I also am anxious about pooping somewhere I'm not familiar, like yk when you're staying somewhere. Honestly it's the thought that people know that I did it. Like when I'm staying alone at a hotel or something it's fine, still a bit uncomfortable, but yeah. I generally do it if I need to when staying somewhere but I'll be uncomfortable about it(obviously public is worse).  I have gotten better at it then I was as a kid I think, not that I stay at unfamiliar places often anyway. I vaguely remember that being a huge problem though when we stayed anywhere for a couple of days when I was a kid."

I would prefer to poop in a toilet in someone's home rather than a public restroom I think in most cases but I do prefer to only poop at home if at all possible. The only contrast would be I would rather poop in a public ladies room rather than go to a friends house where they can more visibly hear me going to the bathroom because strangers are less embarrassing than family members and whatnot.

I think one of the things that is embarrassing about pooping though is that when you are in a stall like that it is a very social thing. You are sitting on the toilet for several minutes making a lot of noise and some people might end up talking to you or you know that there are people just separated by a small divider so it seems like it's also somehow less private.

Also I don't know if this is just me, but something about having to poop makes me feel like I am more stuck on the toilet so to speak. By that I mean you somehow feel jealous of all those people in the toilets next to you who are just having a quick pee while you are sitting there for several minutes just going and going and going!

I have been fortunate in that for the most part I haven't had to poop in public very much except these last couple of years I have had numerous stomach surgeries. So now sometimes it's harder to hold it in because I have stomach problems.

I think women are at a disadvantage and probably end up having to poop in public more often. The reason is this I think that men can stand up and pee at a urinal without having to give into the urge to poop because they can clench their butt cheeks together. I think it's ironic because we see pooping as more of a guy thing even though both sexes poop (although there are some who believe that women honestly don't poop). But I think that because women have to sit down to pee if they have to poop it will just automatically come out. I know there is no way if I have to poop I can just sit down and pee without having to poop as well. So sometimes you have to choose between peeing and pooping or doing neither, and that's always a frustrating decision to have to make!

I only need to poop once every two days so I've never been in a real situation where I've had to resort to using a public toilet, apart from a long haul stopover flight at an airport once. I've always had a thing for going to the bathroom like a female (choosing a cubicle, having to sit and wipe extc...) so I have held it out of home to use public toilets I like which are never busy and have heaps of cubicle's like what would be in female toilets. I've tried this in busy, loud and dirty bathrooms and it can sometimes feel quite unpleasant. 

On 7/1/2020 at 6:53 AM, holdingonishot said:

I only need to poop once every two days so I've never been in a real situation where I've had to resort to using a public toilet, apart from a long haul stopover flight at an airport once. I've always had a thing for going to the bathroom like a female (choosing a cubicle, having to sit and wipe extc...) so I have held it out of home to use public toilets I like which are never busy and have heaps of cubicle's like what would be in female toilets. I've tried this in busy, loud and dirty bathrooms and it can sometimes feel quite unpleasant. 

Do you ever dread public restrooms?

• 4 months later...

I have never really felt that desperate to poop. Pee, yes. I've pissed in a bottle in the back of a car before. 

Honestly, it depends on how busy the bathroom is. If it's packed full, I won't go o matter how desperate I am. (I would pee though. Just not poop) But if there were only 1-3 people in there Or if it's empty i guess... Still, public restrooms are really gross. People could've peed on the seat, Or hell, they might've masturbarated! I try to avoid it whenever I can.