Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Sims and wetting

I've found mods that allow my sims to become holders basically they'll never use the bathroom unless I tell them to, a lot of the time I don't so they end up pissing themselves either at home or in public. The great thing is as your sim gets desperate they'll feel extra happy rather than uncomfortable and when they wet themselves they'll feel flirty rather than embarrassed so there's no risk of your sim dying of embarrassment.

I also have a bed wetting mod with a mod for wet pjs for women so when I activate it via the rewards page when the sim has an accident they'll change into the wet pjs automatically which I love, if only there was a mod that would make all clothes wet when your sim wets themselves.

Guest tortoise

I used to do it in the Sims 2 (DS) and Sims Castaway (DS) games, I never had Sims on the PC because I was still a child. That makes it a bit different because in those games you can only ever force them to wet and can’t remove aspects of the game entirely (e.g. locking them in, making them piss the bed). If my Sim did something I didn’t like such as failing a task, I would punish them. I would go to their room (in the Sims 2 DS, you live in a hotel) - I would remove everything from the room except the fridge and the shower, then go into the desert (you lose sanity and potentially die if you stay in the desert too long) and put the toilet in there. I would go around the hotel, steal the toilets from each room, and put them in the desert. This was good as all the hotel residents would get angry at you if you didn’t put a toilet in their room - it created a task for you, where you had to buy them and put them back. So I would go back to my room, make my Sim drink back to back until her bladder meter was depleting, and then send her to buy and install new toilets in each room as her bladder meter dropped. I remember she used to stop and hold herself/dance a little bit every now and then. If she was still holding it by the time she’d installed all the toilets I would send her out to the desert to ‘look’ for the toilets I’d put in there, at which point she’d lose it and start to cry. Sometimes it meant she got put in jail, too, which I find harsh!

In the Sims Castaway, I used to run on the similar thing of ‘punishment’. This game was different as you were stranded on a desert island and there was no toilet in the game - you had to pee behind a bush  - and obviously there was no way to modify the game so she was locked in etc. One of my favourite things to do was to chop down the bushes and therefore take a potential ‘toilet’ away. I would force feed my Sim sparkleberries which for some reason acted as a diuretic and really lowered her bladder, then send her looking for a toilet. More often than not she would lose it - I liked this as it had her upset and she would wiggle the wetness from her dress/legs. But I do remember an NPC in the game, the gardener, had a raspberry bush. Whenever I played the desperation game, that bush would always be my toilet of choice - because the gardener would catch you and be furious, and your sim would be upset. It made it really hard to be friends with her though so I couldn’t progress at the game for AGES. 😛 

I agree with a PP who said it’d be lovely to see the actual wet dress/jeans... 

5 hours ago, Red Simpson said:

I've found mods that allow my sims to become holders basically they'll never use the bathroom unless I tell them to, a lot of the time I don't so they end up pissing themselves either at home or in public. The great thing is as your sim gets desperate they'll feel extra happy rather than uncomfortable and when they wet themselves they'll feel flirty rather than embarrassed so there's no risk of your sim dying of embarrassment.

I also have a bed wetting mod with a mod for wet pjs for women so when I activate it via the rewards page when the sim has an accident they'll change into the wet pjs automatically which I love, if only there was a mod that would make all clothes wet when your sim wets themselves.

What is this mod and where can I find it xD

• 2 months later...

If your thinking about the whole, "wet clothing" thing, A very simple thing to do would be to add your own clothing, not intricately detailed, but more of of a solid colored pair of tight pants or shorts, make a way to modify the colors, then make the most important part: the wet spot, which will appear as a sim has an accident, but no one has even tackled this challenge yet, since modding isn't exactly as easy as writing a story or making art

But to a base level, this sounds like everything ya need to complete this sims Omorashi thing (aside from messing)

So here's what I've figured out from the mod.

If you have another Omorashi mod like the Holder trait mod that I have it almost replaces it in a way so you can use the extra trait for something else.

You can talk about Omo with sims who aren't into Omo and depending on their relationship with you will determine their response (I think not 100% sure) but if it succeeds both sims will get a happy Moodlet.

Kink Apricated for the sim into Omo

Omorashi? for the sim not into Omo.

You can also ask a non Omo sim to hold their pee and like above if it succeeds both sims will get a happy moodlet

Can you? for the sim into Omo

Interesting Request for the Sim not into Omo

and as it will say on the link your sim will get flirty when he/she has to pee and has an accident

One thing I noticed is if you had your sim actively hold it and they get dazed from the hold, the time needed before they get desperate is dramatically decreased and once they hit Really Has To Pee they will lose control almost instantly so might be best to let them use a toilet, unless you don't want to.

That's what I was able to discover I hope you guys enjoy experimenting with this mod.

• 1 year later...
On 11/27/2020 at 10:31 PM, Red Simpson said:

Having trouble getting it to work, it says it's on there but I can't find the reward trait

Never mind I think I figure it out

the link is broken pls update

On 8/30/2020 at 4:14 PM, LemonTea said:

The first mod is https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11634-omorashi-trait/

I don't know the second, but also want to find it 😞

this link here is also outdated, could you update it or give me yours?

On 11/27/2020 at 9:57 PM, LightningJolt said:

My friend made me this Omorashi trait a few months ago.

Should be free to access and download.

could you please update the link? Its broken

14 hours ago, Rukako said:

Im late to the party on this one but honestly sims 2 ps2 was AMAZING for wetting. All the over the top animations from walking to the actual accident were amazing xD

Yes I must agree, while I love all accident animations on the sims, the Sims 2's is definitely the most OTT but then you can probably guess someone has done something similar to keep it all in 😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 12:34 AM, UnknownMalice said:

I actually just added a omorashi mod to The Sims 4 where the person will get a buff of excitement and flirty when they have a need to go to the toilet and if they pee their pants and they're super flirty.  They won't automatically go to the toilet so you have to tell them to go. It's pretty cool!

On 6/30/2020 at 8:05 PM, UnknownMalice said:

I can play The Sims now and I use the Wicked Whim's mod which allows you to squat and pee outside so I let them get real desperate and either pee themselves, make it to the toilet, or I have them pee outside usually on the front lawn. And I think one time I managed to make one of my characters or maybe it was an NPC have some pee play using the said mod.

I salute you, comrade. 

I do it sometimes in The Sims 3 on days I'd have accidents. The Sims 3 Store had a pack of items that could also be bought separately meant to complement the Stage Magician profession added by The Sims 3: Showtime. One of these was the Hypnotizer, which could be used to hypnotize Sims. Two of the interactions were Command Total Bladder Failure and Command to Forget Inhibitions (the former causing an accident and the latter having a chance to). I'd use that since it felt cruel just cancelling the automatic action to use the toilet.