Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Sims and wetting

I’m curious to see how many of us here play/played The Sims and make our Sims wet themselves? I played a lot as a kid before I knew I had this fetish but I was always fascinated with people peeing so Sims was a goldmine for me. I would always put my Sims in desperate situations and make them pee themselves for fun. Looking back, it makes a lot of sense now. Anyone else? 

Guest Apparition

I always did that in The Sims when I was a kid. I would always either remove the bathrooms completely, or every time they would try to go toward a bathroom, I would make them go do something else. I didn't think anything of it back then, but now it makes sense.

I can play The Sims now and I use the Wicked Whim's mod which allows you to squat and pee outside so I let them get real desperate and either pee themselves, make it to the toilet, or I have them pee outside usually on the front lawn. And I think one time I managed to make one of my characters or maybe it was an NPC have some pee play using the said mod.

Imo, Sims 2 was the best version for me. Had good mods and the gameplay was smooth and the graphics have aged better than expected. 

That being said I of course engaged in omo related things in TS2. Oddly enough I’ve had a few characters randomly discuss their accidents with other NPCs (you’d see the “accident” symbol in their conversation bubbles). Made me raise my eyebrows lol.  

14 hours ago, PWG said:

Imo, Sims 2 was the best version for me. Had good mods and the gameplay was smooth and the graphics have aged better than expected. 

That being said I of course engaged in omo related things in TS2. Oddly enough I’ve had a few characters randomly discuss their accidents with other NPCs (you’d see the “accident” symbol in their conversation bubbles). Made me raise my eyebrows lol.  

Sims 2 had the best pre-made family, the Pleasants. I loved fixing up their family life, it was like a challenge for me back then (I've played it while it was still ongoing). They had everything they needed, they just went through a bad stage of their life.

In 1, I had the daughter to take care of her newborn little sister when she woke up in the middle of the night because she needed to use the bathroom. It took more time than expected and poor girl didn't make it. She cleaned everything up and the parents didn't scold her. Such a diligent child. When her sister grew up, they were the best friends ever.

I kind of forgot about this, but I used to do this all the time and was kind of fascinated by it! I can still remember the sort of 'wah wah waaah' sound that'd play when it happened. I do also remember wondering why the puddle was blue rather than yellow.

The Sims 1 is a powerfully nostalgic game for me. It feels so barebones now looking back and comparing it to the modern titles, but its got a great charm that I don't think the newer ones have captured.

Or I'm just viewing it through nostalgia goggles. Probably that.

Same here! Back as a kid playing TS1 I would build a house that was a maze or huge spiral with a toilet at the end, put the sim at the other with a coffee machine, make them drink back-to-back til the meter was red and then let them try to reach the toilet in time 😂 I'd also use the move objects cheat to try to trap them in baths or other usable objects while desperate so they couldn't wet themselves.

More recently in TS3 I installed a mod that lets you alter the rates of sims' needs going up or down... so I could get my sim as desperate as possible before wetting themself and then turn the bladder gauge movement speed down to practically zero, and make them go about their day perpetually extremely desperate but never wetting 😈

On 7/4/2020 at 5:41 PM, daveshuyi said:

whenever I do that they usually get up and wet themselves

Maybe it depends on the version you have. I didn't play the game for a while now. In my version sometime happens the way you described, but mostly they keep sleeping and when they get up, they feel all dirty and don't have to pee any more, what suggests wetting accident. Maybe it depends how long they have to sleep.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 12:34 AM, UnknownMalice said:

I actually just added a omorashi mod to The Sims 4 where the person will get a buff of excitement and flirty when they have a need to go to the toilet and if they pee their pants and they're super flirty.  They won't automatically go to the toilet so you have to tell them to go. It's pretty cool!

Can I have a link to that mod I want it