Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Yesterday ended up being super busy so I didn't get to post this, but here it is now! 

CW: sexual content, accidental messing

———————— 

Victor heard Caiden’s frantic voice and hurried to the bathroom. He saw his boyfriend in the middle of the room, holding his chest binder in his hands. ‘What’s wrong?’

‘It . . . it leaked. Upward.’ Caiden’s face was beet red, his hands shaking. ‘Look!’ He showed the hem of the binder to Victor.

‘Oh. Wow. Turn around,’ Victor instructed. Caiden did, and Victor saw a smear of brown above the rim of the diaper, on his lower back. ‘Oh, shit. I’m sorry.’ He almost laughed when he realised what he’d said, but kept the laughter in for Caiden’s sake. He looked miserable.

‘W-what do I do?’

‘It’s okay,’ said Victor calmly. ‘Give me the binder. I’ll wash it for you, okay? Take off the diaper, put it in a trash bag, rinse yourself off in the bidet and get straight in the shower. I’ll run you a bath.’

There were tears in Caiden’s eyes. ‘Don’t make me do that again,’ he whispered. ‘Please. I don’t want to sit in it, it’s gross!’

Victor searched his face. ‘Hard limit?’

Caiden nodded. ‘Please don’t make me do it again . . .’

‘I won’t.’ Victor dropped the binder on the floor and reached for him, pulling him into a hug, and Caiden started to cry against his shoulder. ‘I won’t make you sit in it again.’ He sighed. ‘Why didn’t you say “iceberg”?’

‘Didn’t have much choice,’ Caiden sobbed. ‘We had to get home somehow . . . I . . . I didn’t think about the fact that I’d have to sit in the car when we were back in the store.’

Victor felt his cock stir, in spite of everything, at the memory of that. ‘So, the public messing . . . that was okay? You’d do that again, so long as you didn’t have to sit in it afterward?’

After a few more sobs, Caiden’s breathing slowed and he nodded. ‘Yeah . . . that was . . . you can make me do that again.’

Victor liked the way he’d phrased it. As if it wasn’t something Caiden did, but something Victor did to him. Victor wanted to do everything to him. ‘I can make you do almost anything,’ he said. ‘You know why?’ Caiden shook his head. ‘Because you’re mine. You belong to me. Don’t you, Caiden?’

Caiden swallowed. He stepped back, out of Victor’s embrace, to look up at him with hazel eyes. Then he nodded, and there wasn’t a trace of doubt in his eyes, nor in his voice when he spoke. ‘Yeah. I belong to you.’

‘Good.’ Victor picked up the binder again. ‘You get that shower.’ He went over to the bathtub, plugged it, and turned on the faucet. ‘I’ll be back in a bit.’ Then he left the room.

Victor went down to the ground floor, through the spacious kitchen, and into the laundry room beyond. The binder was hand wash only; it would lose its shape if run through a washing machine, and it would shrink in the dryer. He’d have to do it the old-fashioned way. He got a plastic tub from the cupboard and filled it with lukewarm water, adding a little detergent. He rinsed the poop off in the sink (there really wasn’t all that much), finding himself oddly okay with the task. His youngest cousin had once gotten poop all the way up his back when he’d eaten something he shouldn’t, and Victor had had to rinse off his onesie. This was no different. Then he put it in the tub to soak.

He returned to the upstairs bathroom to find Caiden in the tub. He looked a lot calmer than he had. Victor smiled. ‘How are you feeling?’

Caiden returned the smile. ‘I’m okay. Better now.’

Victor examined the spacious tub. It was large, and Caiden was small, for a boy. ‘I’m gonna get in the tub with you,’ he said. He realised as he said it that, even though he’d seen Caiden naked plenty of times now, Caiden had not seen him completely nude.

Caiden bit his lip. ‘Okay.’ His cheeks were pink. He was adorable.

Victor took off his clothes. His dick was half hard, but he ignored it. ‘Scoot forward,’ he told Caiden and sat down behind him in the tub, pulling Caiden’s back to his chest. He picked a washcloth off a hook above the bathtub, dipped it in the soapy water, and began to wash Caiden’s chest and shoulders with it. ‘You’ve been very good today,’ he murmured softly. ‘Think you can keep being good?’

Caiden nodded. ‘I’ll be good. Just tell me what you want.’

Victor loved hearing that. ‘I . . . I want to have sex with you.’ Caiden stiffened slightly in his embrace. ‘But I’m not gonna make you. This is one decision I want to put entirely in your hands. I’ve . . . I’ve had sex before. But you haven’t. Have you?’ Caiden shook his head, remaining silent. ‘So, it’s up to you. But if you’ll let me . . . I promise I’ll try and make you feel good. And we can stop whenever you want, you just say “iceberg” and I’ll stop straight away.’

‘I want to do it,’ said Caiden quickly. Victor could see the back of his neck redden. ‘I . . . I never wanted to have sex before. I just wasn’t interested. I thought I was asexual or something. But . . . I don’t know what it is. If it’s the T bringing my libido up, or just you, or what, but . . . I want to have sex with you.’ He turned his head, twisting his torso a little so he could look into Victor’s eyes. His cheeks were flushed, his eyes a little glassy and his mouth slightly open. His red lips glistened. ‘I . . . I want you inside me. In any way you want.’

Victor kissed him, hard. He let his hand trail down Caiden’s back, down the crack of his ass until he found his hole. Water makes for poor lubricant, so he slid his finger forward a bit, to Caiden’s pussy. Slowly, he slipped his finger inside, and Caiden arched his back with a gasp. He pushed his finger in and out until it was coated with the slippery juices, then brought it back to Caiden’s asshole and pressed it inside.

Caiden whimpered, his voice breaking a little. ‘Ah! Ow . . .’

‘I’m sorry,’ said Victor softly. ‘I know it hurts a little now . . . but it’ll feel good afterward. I promise.’ He slipped his other hand around Caiden’s waist, down into his pubes until he found what he was looking for. He’d read up on it, anal sex with people with vaginas. He’d read that anal play combined with clit stimulation could provide the most intense orgasms. He intended to try it out now.

Caiden writhed in his arms. Victor kissed his neck, biting down slightly, and Caiden gasped. He started panting, moaning. As Victor rubbed his clit faster and faster, Caiden’s whole body began to quiver.

Suddenly, he went rigid. ‘Wait!’ His voice was frantic. ‘Stop, stop! Iceberg! I’m gonna poop!’

Victor pulled his finger out immediately and stood up, stepping out of the tub. He laughed out of sheer surprise. ‘Wow, there was more?’

Caiden nodded, pulling his knees up to his chest and burying his face in his arms. ‘I’m sorry!’ he sobbed. ‘Christ, I’m gross!’

‘Oh, Caiden . . .’ Victor knelt at the side of the tub and ran his fingers through Caiden’s hair. ‘You’re not gross. Not at all! It happens. It’s my fault, I thought you’d be all empty. Come on. Get up and shower off. I’ll clean the tub. And later we’ll do this properly. Okay?’

Caiden looked up at him with teary eyes. This really wasn’t his day in terms of embarrassing situations, was it? Victor smiled, shaking his head. How was he this adorable? Embarrassment suited him so well. Finally, he took Victor’s outstretched hand. There wasn’t much, just a small, brown smear in the bottom of the tub. Hardly worth the panic.

‘What’s doing it properly mean?’ Caiden asked as he stepped into the shower.

‘You’ll see,’ said Victor. ‘Tonight. First, I’m gonna make us spaghetti, and then we’ll watch a movie.’ He pulled the plug from the bathtub. ‘Don’t worry. When we try this again, you’ll be clean as a whistle.’

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, folks, I'm back with another one!

Small disclaimer: I've never had an enema. I did loads of research, read articles, watched videos, etc., but in the end I have no first-hand experience with them. Just so you're aware. If anything seems... wrong, that's probably why. lol!

———————— 

As it turned out, Victor made really good spaghetti. After the afternoon’s excitement and anxiety, Caiden found that he was very hungry. He tried not to wolf down his food. Eating too quickly exacerbated his IBS and gave him diarrhoea, he’d found, and much as he loved the way it affected Victor, he wasn’t keen on another big mess today.

It had just gone seven o’clock, and the two of them had just finished watching a movie when Victor stood up from the couch and said, ‘All right. I think it’s time.’ He smiled and reached for Caiden’s hand. Caiden took it. ‘Before we start: do you need to mess?’

Caiden shook his head. His stomach seemed to be digesting the spaghetti normally, and there wasn’t a gurgle to be heard. He followed Victor upstairs to his bedroom.

‘Take off your diaper,’ Victor instructed. ‘Then get out a fresh one, but don’t put it on. I’ll be right back.’

Caiden did as he was told. He waited in the bedroom, naked from the waist down, feeling exposed and embarrassed even though he was alone. A minute later, Victor reappeared. He was carrying something. Caiden recognised a long, thin tube attached to a pouch.

‘All right,’ said Victor. ‘I told you you’d be clean as a whistle, and this is how. I’m gonna give you an enema.’ He put the equipment down, picked up the fresh diaper, and went over to the bed. He opened the diaper and put it on the bed. ‘Lie on your stomach.’

Caiden was shaking a little bit. He’d seen enema videos. They hadn’t looked especially pleasant. But if Victor wanted to do it, Caiden couldn’t say no. He lay down on the bed, on his stomach, over the diaper.

‘This may be a little uncomfortable,’ said Victor. ‘If it actually hurts, let me know and I’ll stop it. It’s not supposed to hurt, that means something’s wrong.’ He covered the nozzle of the tube in lube, then approached Caiden on the bed. ‘Now, try to relax,’ he said.

The tip of the nozzle pushed against Caiden’s anus. It was a little bit cold. He tried to relax, taking deep breaths, and he felt his sphincter give way. He gasped.

‘There, that’s it. Breathe.’ Victor pushed it further in a bit, then let go and stepped back. He picked up the bag and hung it on a clothes hook next to the bed. ‘Now, just keep breathing. This is gonna take a little while, so just try to relax and get comfortable.’ He gave the bag a squeeze.

Caiden gasped again as the liquid started to enter him. It felt strange and a little unpleasant, though it didn’t hurt. He took deep breaths.

‘Good boy. You just stay there, I’m gonna sort out some other stuff. I won’t be far, so if you need anything, just call.’ He kneeled next to the bed and kissed Caiden’s cheek. ‘You’re doing really well.’

Caiden wasn’t entirely sure how long Victor was gone for. He lay there, focusing on his breathing, trying to relax like Victor had told him to. It was getting easier and easier to just do what Victor said. It felt good to relinquish control to him and just let him make the decisions. Victor had always been the more dominant one, he’d always been more likely to decide on the activities they did together; which movies to watch, what games to play, which parties to go to. He’d made friends with Caiden and then just dragged him along to things, and it had improved Caiden’s life a lot. He was still introverted, still shy, but the good thing about Victor was that, when he was around, Caiden didn’t have to interact so much with others. He could just be there, listen to the conversations, and he didn’t need to join in unless he wanted to. When Victor was there, no one looked at Caiden, and that suited him fine.

When Victor returned, the enema was almost done. He didn’t say anything to Caiden, just sat down on the couch with a book until the pouch was empty. Then he went to Caiden’s side and pulled out the tube. ‘Good boy,’ he said at last. What was it about those two little words that made Caiden so happy?

Victor folded the diaper up over Caiden’s butt and had him carefully turn over on his back. He fastened the tabs securely. ‘Okay, here’s what’s gonna happen. In a few minutes, you’re gonna start getting the urge to mess. Try to hold it in. I want you totally clean, so just give it a little while to do its job. Okay?’

‘Okay,’ said Caiden.

Victor sat down at the edge of the bed and pushed Caiden’s hair away from his forehead. ‘I’ve been thinking about something,’ he said. ‘I think when I tell you to do something, I want you to say, “Yes, Victor.” Think you can do that?’

Caiden nodded. ‘Yes, Victor.’

Victor smiled. ‘Mm, I like hearing that. I want you to say my name more often.’

‘Yes, Victor,’ Caiden repeated, and Victor’s smile widened. He leaned down and kissed Caiden on the lips.

‘Mine,’ he murmured.

‘Yours,’ said Caiden, without thinking.

Victor stood up. ‘Let’s play some video games. I’ll let you know when you can mess. Try to hold it in until then.’

It didn’t take long at all before Caiden got the urge. They took turns on a shooter for a little while, but then his need got too strong for him to concentrate, so he let Victor take over. He covered his stomach with his hands. It didn’t hurt, but it was getting very uncomfortable and difficult to hold in. ‘Oh god . . .’ he moaned.

‘Getting a little desperate?’ asked Victor casually, still looking at the TV, though Caiden could tell all Victor’s attention was actually directed at him.

Caiden nodded. ‘I don’t know how long I can hold it,’ he said and groaned. ‘Man, it really wants to come out.’

Victor checked his watch. ‘Five more minutes. Then you can mess. If you can hold it, I’ll give you a nice reward later.’

‘Yes, Victor.’ Caiden groaned again.

Victor quit the game and sat back on the couch, watching him. Five minutes seemed to last an eternity. They didn’t speak.

‘Okay,’ said Victor finally. ‘Get on your knees, lean forward over the couch.’

Caiden nodded, too nervous to speak. He worried if he did, he’d lose control. He slowly got up, clenching his ass as tightly as he could, and got to his knees. He leaned forward, elbows and palms resting on the seat of the couch.

‘Good boy,’ said Victor. ‘Now you can mess.’

Caiden let go. There was a tremendous farting noise, and then he began to void, the enema squirting out into his diaper. ‘Oh god!’ he said again. It just kept coming. Victor watched him intently, his gaze shifting between Caiden’s face and his diaper.

‘I . . . I think I’m done,’ said Caiden, panting.

Victor’s smile widened. ‘No, you’re not. Stay like that. It’s gonna take a while to get it all out.’

And he was right. A couple of minutes later, a second wave hit. ‘Holy shit!’ said Caiden, his eyes widening.

He stayed on his knees for twenty minutes. He’d think he was done, then a couple of minutes would pass and it would start up again. The sounds it made were so embarrassing! Like the worst liquid diarrhoea.

When nearly ten minutes had passed without any more coming, Victor said, ‘Push a little, just to make sure it’s all out.’

‘Yes, Victor,’ said Caiden weakly. He pushed. Nothing happened, so he pushed harder with a grunt that turned into a groan. Still nothing. ‘I’m . . . I’m done,’ he said. ‘Nothing’s coming.’

‘Good.’ Victor stood up. ‘Come on, let’s go to the bathroom. Take a quick shower, wash yourself properly with soap and water.’

Caiden washed, then dried off. It was the strangest feeling. He felt completely empty.

‘We’re gonna give it an hour before we get to the fun part,’ said Victor. He took the towel from Caiden and dried off his hair. ‘Just to make sure it’s all out and in case there’s some irritation. How do you feel?’

‘Good,’ Caiden said. ‘Just . . . done. I’m kind of fried . . .’

Victor smiled and kissed his forehead. ‘You should have a nap. Let’s get another diaper on you and you can go to bed for a little bit.’

Caiden nodded. ‘Yes, Victor.’ Then he added, ‘Thank you, Victor.’

#

Victor watched Caiden as he slept, the book in his lap all but forgotten. Caiden always looked so peaceful when he was asleep. So cute. About half an hour into his nap, he made a small, sleepy sound and wet himself a little bit. Victor smiled. ‘Good boy,’ he murmured. ‘My good boy.’

As he sat there, he was hit with a powerful realisation. He loved Caiden. Really loved him. Deeply and with all his heart. He never wanted anyone else. He wondered if he should tell him. No, he thought. I want him to tell me first. Because there was no doubt in his mind that Caiden loved him too. There was never any doubt where Caiden was concerned. Not anymore. The complete trust and adoration he’d shown Victor over the past few weeks proved it. He wanted Caiden to tell him he loved him. After that, Victor would say it every day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

CW: sexual content, dysphoria

———————— 

‘Caiden.’ Victor was stroking his hair. ‘Time to wake up.’

Caiden yawned and opened his eyes, smiling. ‘Hey. How long was I asleep for?’

‘An hour,’ said Victor. ‘You wet yourself. It was adorable.’

Caiden felt himself blush. Though, in truth, he’d known he was going to wet himself. He’d already needed to pee a little when he lay down, but he knew Victor liked to see him do it in his sleep and so he had held it.

Victor climbed up onto the bed, and Caiden realised he was only in his boxer shorts. Though he’d seen him naked in the bath earlier in the day, Caiden hadn’t fully taken the time to appreciate the lean muscles of Victor’s arms and torso or his powerful runner’s legs. Now he became acutely aware of them. Those arms, they could probably hold him down. Caiden’s face grew hotter.

‘You’re blushing,’ said Victor, grinning. ‘What are you blushing for now?’

Caiden wet his lips. ‘From seeing how hot you are.’

Victor looked taken aback at his frankness. ‘Thank you,’ he said. Then he leaned down and kissed Caiden on the lips. ‘Do you need to use your diaper again before I take it off?’ he murmured.

Caiden considered for a moment, then nodded. ‘I . . . I have to pee.’

‘Go ahead,’ said Victor. He reached down and placed his hand on the front of Caiden’s diaper, squeezing. ‘Wet your diaper for me.’

Caiden did, warm urine trickling out into the diaper. He let out a small sigh.

‘Finished?’

‘Yeah.’ Caiden smiled. ‘All done.’

‘Good.’ Victor undid the tabs on the diaper. He reached over to his nightstand and opened the drawer, pulling out a pack of wet wipes. He took the diaper off, cleaned Caiden’s vulva and butt with a wipe, and threw them both away. ‘I promised you a reward,’ he said. ‘Sit up.’

As Caiden raised himself up into a sitting position, Victor grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it off. Then he got to work on the binder. Caiden had to help. The thing was, for obvious reasons, very tight.

Caiden always worried about showing Victor his chest. Though his breasts were small, they were still breasts. But Victor didn’t seem to mind. In fact, he kissed Caiden’s throat and clavicle, then bent his head, taking Caiden’s nipple into his mouth. He took the other one between his fingers, squeezing. Caiden gasped, arching his back and throwing back his head. Apparently, his nipples were sensitive. He’d never played with them, and so he’d never realised. Victor nibbled on one and squeezed the other harder, twisting it slightly, and Caiden moaned.

Victor looked up at him and grinned. ‘You like that?’

Caiden nodded. ‘Yeah.’

‘Lie back,’ said Victor, and Caiden did. He kissed Caiden’s chest and his stomach, licked a trail down towards his pubes. Since starting on T, Caiden had grown the beginnings of a happy trail. Victor buried his nose in Caiden’s pubic hair, breathing in. Then he looked up at him again. ‘I’ve never done this before,’ he admitted. ‘You know, with a—’

‘Girl?’ Caiden supplied, his heart sinking.

Victor rolled his eyes. ‘No, Caiden. You’re not a girl, we’ve been over this. I was gonna say, with a clitoris.’ Then he bowed his head, separating Caiden’s labia with his fingers, and went to town with his tongue.

‘Oh, fuck!’ Caiden moaned, throwing his head back again. Unthinking, he slipped his fingers into Victor’s curls and caressed the back of his head. Victor didn’t seem to mind. Caiden had never felt anything like this before. He’d used his fingers on himself, masturbated in his diaper a couple of times, and Victor had rubbed him through his diaper the other day and used his fingers earlier, but this was different. Caiden’s entire lower region seemed to throb. For never having done it before, Victor was pretty proficient at cunnilingus.

Now, his finger entered Caiden’s pussy, moving slowly in and out. The combined stimulation felt wonderful, and Caiden moaned again. Victor mimicked the sound, sending reverberations through his tongue and lips.

After a few minutes of this, Victor let up, sitting back on his haunches and looking down at Caiden. ‘Was that okay?’ he asked. It was weird to see him uncertain of himself. Caiden smiled.

‘That was way more than okay, dude. That was awesome.’

Victor grinned. ‘Well, I’m hoping to make it even better.’ He licked his lips. ‘Get on your stomach.’

Caiden did, looking over his shoulder. Victor straddled his legs, bending down. He pulled Caiden’s butt cheeks apart with his hands.

Something wet and slippery poked at Caiden’s butthole. It felt weird, but kind of good too. Then Victor slid a finger into his pussy again and Caiden shut his eyes, groaning. ‘Fuck . . .’ He felt a little embarrassed. What if he smelled? He couldn’t understand how Victor could find it not gross, licking someone’s asshole. But then, he had just thoroughly cleaned out Caiden’s insides. Caiden buried his face in the pillow, panting heavily. It was starting to feel really good. His pussy was dripping wet. Then Victor’s tongue was gone, replaced with his thumb.

He leaned forward, whispered in Caiden’s ear. ‘I wanna come in your ass.’ Caiden drew in a sharp breath, letting it out again shakily. ‘Would you like that?’ Victor continued.

‘I . . .’ Caiden swallowed.

‘I can’t hear you if you’re talking into the pillow.’

Caiden took a deep breath and turned his head. ‘Is . . . is that safe?’

‘You’re a virgin,’ said Victor, ‘and I haven’t had sex in like a year, and I’ve been tested. And you’re all clean. So yeah, it’s safe.’

Caiden smiled a little. ‘I’d like you to do whatever you want,’ he said. ‘To . . . to me.’

‘God, that makes me hard,’ Victor murmured. ‘Well, harder. I’ve been hard for you all day, Caiden. Sometimes, I look at you and I don’t know what to do with myself, you just turn me on so much. Your face, the way you blush . . . the way you do everything I tell you to, like such a good boy. I love the way you look when I embarrass you. And you’re so fucking cute. And hot.’ His breath was warm on the back of Caiden’s neck and he kissed him there. ‘And just . . . beautiful.’

Caiden shivered, letting out a shaky breath. ‘Please,’ he said softly, not sure what he was asking for. ‘I . . . I need you.’

Victor bit into the back of his neck. ‘I know.’ He pulled away a bit, reached over to the nightstand again, getting lube out of the drawer, along with something else. A black, cylindrical something with a rounded, blunt tip. It flared out a bit in the other end. Caiden watched as Victor covered it in lube. ‘Relax,’ he said, then pressed the tip against Caiden’s hole.

‘Ah!’ Caiden tried to take deep breaths. The thing was quite a bit thicker than a finger. Victor moved slowly, taking his time, not forcing the thing inside. Finally, it breached Caiden’s sphincter. Victor moved it shallowly in and out. It felt weird, a little uncomfortable, kind of like the enema had.

When Victor seemed satisfied, he pulled the thing out. Dildo, said Caiden’s over-stimulated brain. It’s called a dildo. Victor placed it on the nightstand, then pulled yet another thing out of the drawer. It was small, pink, oval, and slightly flat. ‘This is gonna make you feel really good soon, Caiden,’ said Victor. ‘Turn around. I wanna see your face.’

Caiden turned over onto his back, looking up into Victor’s face. He watched as Victor pulled down his boxers to reveal his dick. It was long and hard and straight. The pink head glistened. Victor stroked it with a lubed up hand. Then he pushed Caiden’s legs up, settled between his thighs, and began to enter his ass.

The pressure was uncomfortable and just a little bit painful. Victor’s penis was thick—thicker by far than the dildo had been. Caiden took deep breaths, suffering through it. Slowly, Victor sank in to the hilt. He leaned down and kissed Caiden on the lips. He should have been grossed out at having a tongue in his mouth that had just been in his ass a few minutes ago, but Caiden didn’t care. He sucked eagerly on Victor’s tongue.

‘Caiden,’ said Victor. ‘God, you feel so good . . .’ He smiled. ‘I’m gonna come in your ass, Caiden. Gonna fill you up, then put a diaper on you and not change it till morning. So my cum leaks out of you into the diaper.’

Caiden moaned. ‘Yes, Victor.’

‘But don’t worry,’ Victor added. ‘I’m gonna make you come too.’ He picked up the pink thing, pressed it to Caiden’s pussy, and pushed a button. It began to buzz, and he began to move. ‘Here,’ he gasped. ‘You hold it.’

Caiden brought his hand to his pussy and took the vibe from Victor. He held it in place.

‘If you push the top button, it’ll vibrate faster,’ said Victor breathlessly. ‘Oh god . . .’ He pulled almost all the way out, then thrust back in again with a groan. ‘Fuck, Caiden . . . your ass feels amazing!’

Caiden pushed the button. His clit was throbbing. The stimulation from the vibe shot waves of pleasure through his body, and now Victor’s dick in his ass was starting to feel really good too. He pressed the button again and moaned out loud. ‘Oh . . . Victor! Fuck . . .’

‘Feel good?’ asked Victor breathlessly.

Caiden nodded. ‘Yeah . . . I think . . . I think I’m going to . . .’

‘Good boy,’ Victor said huskily, and his voice sent a thrill through Caiden. Chills ran down his spine. His thighs began to quiver and his hips bucked, meeting Victor’s thrusts. ‘That’s it. Come for me.’

‘Yes . . . Victor . . . Ugh!’ Caiden felt his abdomen tighten, his muscles going taut, and he cried out as his spine arched. He grasped the sheet with his free hand, coming in waves and waves.

‘Fuck!’ Victor swore. ‘God, you’re too tight, I’m gonna—!’ And then he, too, went rigid for a moment. Caiden felt his dick pulsing inside him, then Victor began to move again.

Unable to hold onto the vibe anymore, Caiden dropped it. It was too much, too intense. But while he rode out his own orgasm, Victor picked up the vibe and pressed it to Caiden’s clit again. Caiden swore. It felt so intense it hurt, and he cried out once more. ‘No! Oh god . . . it’s too much! St-stop!’ But Victor kept going. He had stopped moving now, spent, though his dick was still inside Caiden, who writhed beneath him. His whole body shook. It was too much. It was starting to hurt, and finally he cried, ‘Iceberg!’

Victor immediately took the vibe away, switching it off, and pulled out. Caiden was still shaking, sobbing a little now. ‘You okay?’ Victor asked.

Caiden tried to speak, but he couldn’t. Still, he nodded.

Victor sighed. ‘I’m sorry. Was it too much?’

‘Yeah.’ Caiden could finally speak, though his heart was still hammering in his chest and he was panting. ‘Just . . . too intense.’

‘Yeah. I read that it could be.’

‘It . . . kind of hurt.’

‘Aww . . . I’m sorry, Caiden.’

‘It’s okay.’ Caiden’s breathing was calmer now. ‘It doesn’t hurt anymore. And . . . it was really good, before that.’

‘I made you come, didn’t I?’ Victor grinned, looking very pleased with himself. Unable to help himself, Caiden laughed.

‘You did,’ he confirmed. He smiled and reached up, cupping Victor’s cheek. ‘Thank you, Victor.’

Victor leaned down and kissed him. ‘I’m gonna get you a fresh diaper,’ he said and stood up.

Caiden watched him cross the room. He bit his lip. Victor was still naked, and as he bent down to get the diaper out of Caiden’s bag, Caiden had full view of his rather magnificent and well toned ass. How could someone as hot as Victor, who could surely have any guy he wanted, want someone like Caiden? Caiden who, no matter how many times Victor argued, couldn’t shake the feeling that he wasn’t a real boy.

Don’t overthink it, he thought. Just be happy.

Victor returned with the diaper. ‘Raise your butt,’ he instructed, and proceded to put the diaper on Caiden. ‘There,’ he said fondly. ‘All snug and safe.’

‘Thank you,’ said Caiden. He yawned.

‘Bedtime, huh?’ said Victor.

‘What time is it?’ Caiden asked.

Victor picked up his phone from the nightstand and glanced at it. ‘Just gone nine. But you’ve had a pretty full day. No wonder you’re tired.’

‘I could sleep for a week.’ Caiden yawned again.

‘Well,’ said Victor, ‘I should tidy a bit downstairs before bed, save us some time in the morning. Why don’t you just get to sleep and I’ll join you in a bit.’

‘Can—’ Caiden hesitated. He wasn’t used to asking for things.

‘Hm?’

‘Could you lie down with me for a little bit first? Just . . . just until I fall asleep?’

Victor smiled. ‘Of course I can.’ He got into bed and put his arms around Caiden, holding him close. ‘You’ve been so good today,’ he murmured. ‘It’s been one of the best days ever.’

‘For me too,’ said Caiden. He hesitated for a moment, wondering whether he should say what he wanted to say, or whether it was too soon. But he knew what he felt. ‘Victor?’

‘Mhm?’

‘I . . . I love you.’

Victor pulled him closer, hugged him tighter, and kissed him. ‘I love you too,’ he said softly. ‘I think I always have.’

And with those words in his ears, Caiden drifted off to sleep and slept the whole night through.